Queen Kill Bill

Any Sup Forumslitifag can confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to see her brittle bones try.

Even a reptilian can't stand up to the Trump master :~)

Kek

Fake news

And why would Lizzy kill her puppet in the first place?

Cia bullet threw the head
disguise it as isis

Yeah but what would happen if she actually did it? WW3 over a crazy grandma??

I'd like to see how Pence takes us out if she did it

Legally Trump can grab her by the pussy. He can do anything.

Her and the entire royal family would be dead within a day.

It's true. If Trump comes to her palace he is legally required to lay down arms and willfully allow his life to be taken. If he says 'God bless the Queen' this is the counter, it shows that he is there for a peaceful transaction. But if she offers him a marmite sandwich and he doesn't like it she then has the right to stab him with a spoon that she keeps for her tea that her ancestors passed down from an ancient Indian tribe back when we had a glorious empire as far as the ocean seas took us.

>implying the UK's isn't the US puppet since WW2 ended

She eats children

That's what she wants you to think

I'm sure they would, honey. Your tendies are ready, now me and my friend Jason will be in my bedroom, play with your chan friends and don't bother us.

>inb4 she tries to but dies in the act due to old age

kek

>Kills Trump, first impact hits
>Trump instantly reincarnated as the literal emperor of mankind
>England now a crater with a golden god at ground zero
>Seawater starts rushing in
>Rising water problems solved

>She can kill him with a sword
Bitch cannot even eat whole tomatoes by herself lmao

It'd be pretty funny if the Queen and Trump fought to the death with swords and Trump like chopped her shit up and installed Farange as the monarch.

England is a tiny non-country. Killing the leader of any nation is an act of war and America could destroy their entire country in a day.

I thought the queen would like trump.

I don't understand. Is she claiming that if she killed Trump, that the US wouldn't go to war, or just that the British government wouldn't arrest her?

One of those is somewhat believable, the other is laughable.

Same.

fake

Even if you did go to war and take us out in like a day the international community would be on our side.

>Sword

The poor Queen has gone so long without seeing an actual weapon she thinks this is a sword.

Yeah you tried that during your little revolution and even with France, Spain, Russia and Sweden you still failed.

Suck it up bitch tits, we might be small but we can outmatch and outclass you in every way. Suck it up like your mum sucks my dick. Little bitch.

this reminds me of that one edgy fuck you all probably knew or are/were at one point

you know. that guy who "did martial arts as a kid". who was trained in some kung fu bullshit yapyapyap but everyone really knows hes just some beta bitch. no one wants to tell him he's a faggot cause he'll go on a little bitch fit so everyone just lets it slide, but he'll bring it up another time.

"i trained in _____ when i was younger *does little wrist punch*. i don't really fight, i just know how to kill"

Yeah it probably is but it's not untrue and could you imagine if she had? Would it really be that suprising? Why would HM appreciate such a blowhard colonist

You're no empire anymore mohommad.

this, the usa may forgive her but isnt touching a sharp blade punished with hanging in England, even if you are the queen?

But why? No one put Trump is a nuke-wielding madman. Pence steps up and the status quo returns to the GOP. They're already coming out against him due to the huge amount of pressure building up against him, it would literally be win-win.

>post yfw you realized we're living in Robocop

>ameridiots actually think cheeto hitler could defeat our queen

>While you were partying I studied the blade...

Wat

>A Monarch has the authority to do whatever the fuck they want
Wow who would have guessed

True, but irrelevant. You know for a fact Russia would side with us. Presuming nukes are used, none of it matters. Presuming they aren't, we have more steel and bigger armies than the rest of the world combined.

implying she could carry a sword

Nukes don't exist

I would love to Trump roundhouse kick her in mouth if she pulled a sword on him.

Trump would suplex her

She'd probably be terrified of all the guns he and the SS have on them. Brits are so scared of guns the mere mention of them makes their pasty, string-cheese tint faces break out into complete sweat.

She can but purely theoretically, hell, she can't even do it to a homeless person.
If she were to do it to Trump the UK would be nuked within minutes.
If she were to do it to some random person (and people would know about this) the monarchy would fall within a week

So in fact not, she can't do it.

Like that raggedy old bitch could even lift a sword. Try something grandma Trump will dump you in the harbor along with your tea.

You were on a roll right up to and including the marmite sandwich.

Watch you mouth, lad.
Her Majesty can kill whoever she wishes.

>pasty cheese string
>make america orange again
Really

Damn man, you are a really cool guy. Good thing none of your little colonies ever told you to go fuck yourself. They'd sure be in trouble oh boy.

>You know for a fact Russia would side with us.
Nah, they'd do what they always do and use the opportunity to take you down, why the fuck would they want to share a geopolitical platform with a nation that has placed sanctions against them, that has entered their sphere of influence and has done everything to undermine them? m8, Russia has a track record of doing this shit, you've been told before and you'll be told again, they are no friend, they are no ally, they serve themselves and only themselves and if fucking you over is in their interests (which it would be) then you had best be prepared to get fucked over. This little Russian love romance thing you've got going on, it doesn't exist... Get over it.

>honey

The most overused word when trying to sound condescending to someone. Try again newfag

>implying she can even swing it let alone wipe her own ass

Because Putin can see far enough down the line to realize that if they follow your lead, you'll just pit them against China later.

>They can't handle the fact that I'm right
You wanna go for round two? You'll be put down like the dogs you are. Come on fatty, let's see if you can actually you know? Cross the Atlantic without running out of breath.

HAH!

Least we don't have fucked up teeth and look like someone took string cheese and smushed it into a crude and ugly face. Brits are an ugly race.

pink house burning.jpg

legally he can put two her in chest too

Project extreme projection make the holodeck look like ass. Engaged

Please, Putin is nothing more than a puppet of the Russian string pullers, just like your own political class and my political class. Sure he might want to give your sandy cocks a nice lick but that doesn't mean he will or could. They serve themselves and they have a long history and track record of doing it and they will fuck you over they have done before. Very short memories you Americans, must be all that processed cheese and nigger DNA you have.

No. So much as glance in the wrong direction and in the tower with you

You've just been put on Britain's list of terrorists

>All this treason

You can be lucky she lets the colonies govern themselves at the moment.

She supported brexit and trump, why would you say that? Whoever captioned that photo is a moron.

Britain would be a sheet of glass within the hour.

Americans are far worse and you try to cover it up with Botox and face lifts, not working babes, kill yourselves.

We kinda shot all the faggy brits who tried to keep us in the commonwealth. Thanks to French bros providing the munitions and gunpowder just to say "Fuck you!" to the British. Brits so butthurt that they're former colony could easily conquer and rape it.

Wouldn't it be round 3 after raping you in the War of 1812

Lol muh tea subsidies

You seem really drunk which I totally respect, however, I'm pretty sure no one, regardless how fat, could lose their breath crossing the Atlantic. You know its illegal to run across water right brah?

i can see the headlines now

>old white british cunt kills the president of america

>2017
>worshipping a reptilian queen
wew fucking lad, bitch needs to hang. wtf has the royal family even done for England?? it's a shit hole of a country

Why do brits still think they're relevant?

Nah, we wouldn't be but you keep on being deluded you fat cunt.

>Couldn't even take out Vietnamese goat farmers
>Thinks it stands a chance against a real military
HAH! Pathetic fucks, we'll fucking invade you, rape you, take your guns, shoot your children dead, rape their corpses and then take a shit right on your CUNTstitution and you? You will sit down, cry your little tears and take it. Oh yeah you're gonna take it.

She probably couldn't lift a sword

>ID is cow

You better not have quoted me on purpose

what does the queen do? seems like the royal family just waste taxpayer money.

>not my friend tyrone
0/10

And you seem to think that you stand a chance against my country when it took you, two empires, the Russians and the Swedes to even dent us and even then you failed.

1812, you mean when we burned your capital to the ground and raped your women? When your attempted invasion of Canada failed?

That 1812? HAH!

Why do Americans think they can win wars when they don't?

You're lucky we let you keep your land

she doesnt even govern her own country
yeah but pence would just nuke you, he doesnt give a shit

We're gonna fuck you up America, gonna fuck you hard, we're going to fuck your titties and cum over them, and then we're gonna gut you and burn the remains.

You gon die America.

The muslim enrichment has turned her into one of them!

Funny, Churchill was begging us to join the war because the Germans were going to eventually conquer and slap your shit.

Youre not even independent

We'll nuke you back and dump VX all over whatever isn't salted.

What retarded shit are you spouting, leafy? You guys still are under her rule. We declared our Independence in 1776 and have been free of that faggotry since.

Funny how you begged us to enter Vietnam and protect you and you got told "Noooooooooooo".

LOL such cucks you are America.

>queen of a fucking building

No I was thinking the war of 1812 where we btfo'd your Indian nation state

We are all muslim

Queen vs Trump sword fight when?

>overused
>newfag

Sorry, sweetie.

Uh don't we have like 10 times the nukes you guys have? I think we also have plenty of chemical weapons to match your shit and oh I don't know....the most advanced military that could literally invade your unarmed country and rape your hideous women.

cow No get i t right leaf

Nah. DC is a corporation and London is an arm of the global financial rule. All the monies be fake and if rothschilds can act snarky with a Duke you better believe somebody in America is also bowing to Switzerland or whatever the fuck. Absolutely nothing inherently wrong with England

You're not even a country

Oddly the Aussies were man enough to answer the call and kill commies. Guess we forgot you fags had become a bunch of pinkos when we weren't looking. Don't you have some butter knives to bin before you get hauled away for being white and with a knife?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

This one? When you got blown the fuck out and your capital was burned down for a giggle? This one? Nigger... We gon burn you again, gon burn your women alive and cut their clits out and make you eat them.