No, Trump Isn't Going to Save The Supreme Court

>No, Trump Isn't Going to Save The Supreme Court

>Every word of this is true. Hillary’s justices will cripple Constitutional interpretation on religious freedom, gun rights, and freedom of speech, among other crucial issues.

>There is only one problem: there is no shot – zero shot – that Trump will appoint a conservative. That’s for three reasons.

>dailywire.com/news/8266/no-trump-isnt-going-save-supreme-court-ben-shapiro#main-menu

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/13027/promise-kept-trump-picks-textualist-supreme-court-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some random kike gave ben some shekels again so he has to act anti-trump for a week

To be fair he wrote an article today saying that Trump proved him wrong and he is glad he did.
dailywire.com/news/13027/promise-kept-trump-picks-textualist-supreme-court-ben-shapiro

At least he can admit he was wrong.

>To be fair he wrote an article today saying that Trump proved him wrong and he is glad he did.
He knew he was wrong when he wrote the original article. You think this kike is telling the truth? No he's subverting the population.

BASED BEN!

Can he start admitting he's fucking wrong at some point? His predictions are awful, absolutely awful.

He's been wrong a lot, as far as Trump-related stuff goes.

Ben sharpio is a kike, fuck him.

Ben lost all his credibility during the primaries.
>Pushes false stories from a known liar
>Makes predictions about Trump that didn't come out
>Gets angry when Sup Forums spammed him with happy merchant memes
Ben used to be okay. He acted like a total SJW last year.

And that's what controlled opposition does. Their subversion failed, so controlled opposition like Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levin will try to get back into the good graces of the demographic they attempted to subvert, and do it again when the time comes.

he has admitted he is wrong a lot about trump

Benji is honest

He actually used polls as a point of credibility

He's actually the first president who ISN'T a liar we've had in some time. He keeps it so real liberals can't handle it.

his entire position is now fence riding. It's not an intellectual stance, he just says,

>I will continue to believe Trump is Hitler
>but if he does something i like I will admit that i like it
>but then i will continue criticizing Trump because I lost most of my audience when i backed the wrong horse and i love shekels so these goyim want to hear BAD TRUMP so they'll buy my bedsheets.

Ben Shapiro is a master double agent if you think he's even in the same league as Glenn Beck or Levin.

Shapiro actually makes good points sometimes when he's not talking about MUH CONSERVATIVE PARTY

He still supports George W. Bush unironically.

He's only subversive in the sense that he's a sneaky jew rat. Whereas Glenn Beck and Mark Levin are legitimate, honest to god, shills. I wouldn't be surprised if they were buttered up by the CiA or Mossad and made to feel like 007 so they would push whatever garbage they wanted.

>make a video calling Trump a liar that the left point at to create a narrative of a Republican schism
>gets everything wrong because the entire video didn't contain one bit of rational thought or contained any evidence, especially when Trump published a shortlist months ago
>writes a short article saying "oops!" that nobody will see while he gears up to do the same thing next week for clickbait
I gave up on him a long time ago. Kikes keep disappointing me time and time again.

Shapiro's funny.
Gotta treat his show as comedy, just that.

Oy vey, I godda wear dis hat all de time, filthy goy! No refunds on da shekels!

whoa, he is acting just like social justice crybabies. The transformation is complete.

what did he falsify?

Ben is smart and like any rational person had doubts about Donald

Fuck Ben Shapiro. He makes good points, but he's just another neo-con shill. No one should forget that he refused to even mildly support Trump against Clinton.