Romans were whit-

>Romans were whit-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_art#/media/File:Zeffiro-e-clori---pompeii.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Iberia
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v18/n7/abs/ejhg2009231a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews spread j2 around europe as well.

The roman empire became a multi-racial society as it spread across Africa and the middle East.

It also eventually fell.

Really makes you think.

>The British are White

>Look, they have territory in India outside of their Capital City, London, that makes them Indian!!!1!1one!

(((genetics)))

this is same as saying americans are not white because the natives weren't

same with Russia, saying they are not white since they happen to own many natively non-white lands

but what would a fucking Brazil know about being white, you mongrel piece of shit

Idk huehue, by the looks of this painting painted by the Romans..

They look pretty white to me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_art#/media/File:Zeffiro-e-clori---pompeii.jpg

I thought Iberia was Spain?

Doesn't that just confirm Romans were descended from Trojans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Iberia
both

Well, kinda. Italians and Greeks do descend mostly from the early farmers from Anatolia, although the spread of J haplogroup in Europe happened mostly in the Chalcolithic through the spread of metalurgy.

ctr pls leave

Rome fell because of Christianity and they stopped being a republic

Iberia is the peninsula, but it was divided into regions,lusitana for the lusitans (Portuguese are also called lusos in spanish)bética for andalusia (there's a football team called Betis since that's another name for the region)and tarraconenses for Tarragona (near barcelona and one of the biggest roman cities)anyways names and provinces changed this is only at 117 ad afterwards regions had different names and areas.
dear the roman empire as the image shown literally only lasted few years,mesopotamia was only a roman province for few years.if the near East has roman blood in it it has more to do with the byzantines than the Romans themselves.

I assume Iberian in this sense means Spain.

and currency debasement

J2 haplo is more of a universal Mesopotamian, Anatolian and Euro-Med thing. The subclasses don't differ that much because it's quite recent.

And the lack of slaves,the invasions,the dilution of virtues and responsibilities towards the empire, the consecuente dilution of the responsibilities towards the empire leading to the professionalisation, and later barbarisation of the army and the dilution of citizenship from a thing worth fighting and expending 20 plus years I the army to a free for everyone...many causes really,civil wars,assassinations and pretorianism didn't help either

>pygmy
back to africa nigger

The empire was a mistake. Republic was better 2bh.

Shouldnt you be robbing tourists right now?

Macedon was better

>>The British are White
Nobody claims this

Olympics ended quite a long while ago, leaf.

Lasted too little in comparison. Had the same problem as the Mongol Empire basically. Nobody knew what to do once the big dicked conqueror of the territories died.

>you will never troll people as the most intelligent NEET barrel philisopher of all time

Why even live?

All I'm saying is mesopotamia wasn't a roman province as much or as long as britannia.
I dont know enough about what that halogroup represents.it could be that it's linked to the roman empire in other ways,by allowing some group to travel around the empire due to pax romana (see for example Jews being expelled from temple and diaspora)in case it does correspond to
Romans themselves
wich makes sense seeing the map,but could be interpreted also as the population origin being in mesopotamia and thereby expanding from there regardless of Romans
If it is indeed linkedntknthe romans then the map less the Caucasian range corresponds to the eastern empire,wich although roman in name was more greek than roman.

It's because Italians & Spain are rape babies from the Ottoman empire

J2 in Mesopotamia is obviously not of Roman origin. It's the other way around in fact. J2 in Europe and Anatolia dates to the Neolithic/Chalcolithic and was spread through farming and metalurgy brought by Mesopotamian immigrants.

Why don't you post a picture of the British Empire and then ask if the English were white because they conquered the shitskins.

Ok that makes sense,if greek and roman and anatolian (less the turk genes I guess since those should be asian)are seen as the same,yes those groups did thrive under the empire,did have the strongest presence in southern Italy and the Greek colonies in South Spain and Egypt would be reinforced by the roman presence Nd the consecuente fall back to the eastern empire would also mean that halogroup was reinforced.then again them being white is probably b8
They where simply pure Mediterranean, not bleached by German barbarian or slavs, nor blacked by Arabs and Africans.

I'm interested, what was the situation in present day Brazil during the reign of Roman Empire?

Romans werent mono ethnic, this is probably one of the more ignorant posts I've seen here. Also most romans caried R1b-S28, an Italo-celt subclade of R1b

Haplogroups do not represent ethnicity, you monkey-nigger.

Not that I'd expect brazilians to understand genetics.

This.

I don't know the last year's of the Republic where literally he'll, constant wars and the costs of politics and buying of influences where also a constant distraction,where the best commanders could be stripped of their commands due to political opposition even in the middle of a war,and fighting to expand the frontier could mean the loss of power at Rome so it wasn't desireble.
I guess what happened was also the result of communications,the comunicativos weren't fast enough to mantain such a vast empire properly,that's why they divided it and the Portuguese and spaiards and so relied on viceroys

Too bad Italy still has too much J to be considered "white" by stormfags though, nigger. This is why they "look like Middle Easterners", but this ancestry dates back to very ancient times, so your snownigger ancestors were civilized by 'shitskins'.

They have more relation with genetic clustering than you think. If you understand genetics well, haplogroups are not a meme. They are of great help in seeing the bigger picture.

No one takes this haplogroup race science seriously except those that are mentally ill. J2 has been found in very old indo european graves now too so it's narrow minded to believe it came from a single source and doesnt have multiple origins

If you understand haplogroups then you'd realize they are a meme, just like the PCA chart you posted. I'd be willing to bet you can't even name the principle components that chart measures.

>J2 has been found in very old indo european graves now too

Who do you think they got it from? They also mixed with the Mesopotamian immigrants of the Chalcolithic to some extent as well.

Look at: You can neatly separate Meds from snowniggers in PCA plots. They are their own race.

the western empire fell because g*rmans conquered it

the eastern empire fell because the t*rks conquered it

You know It was a pretty big deal when people outside of Italy were allowed to start referring to themselves as "Roman"?

The idea that Gauls weren't Romans remained for a long time after Rome conquered Gaul.

Pagans conquered the Western Empire, and Mudslides conquered the East.

You're fucking wrong kiddo.

>"hahaha haplogroups are totally ethnicity guys! I read it on a blog and eupedia forums, once!"

Dear fruit salad the reasons romans got conquered by Germans at that time and not as soon as they met is what we where talking about,nobody gets conquered for no reason,the Romans could have btfo out of the Germans during hundreds of years yet they didn't because they where happily backstabbing each other for hundreds of years

they couldn't because the huns fucked their shit up beyond repair and forced tens of thousands of snow niggers to migrate to roman lands

>doesn't understand how haplo subclasses work

The nigger R1b in Chad is of a completely differently subclass than the one found in Eurasia. J2 in Europe and the Middle East has a lot of shared subclasses due to it being brought quite recently to the continent.

They're called subclades, and regardless of what subclade you're referring to, central africa would be 80 percent or more white if haplogroups actually had jack shit to do with ethnicitiy, because R1b is most strongly correlated with the original indo-europeans.

It's a meme. I fell for it once too. Get over it and actually educate yourself instead of shitposting.

Also

>top kek at you not being able to explain your own PCA charts

>Rome fell because Christianity

Opinion discarded

This.

Are there even any white people left in France at this point? srs question.

>le rome was le nordic but it le mixed with le brown people that's le why le rome le fell
>also because le christianity, they fell because they stopped worshipping le thor and le odin

even those black isrealites make more sense

White people not even once.

No. They could have recovered from losing Africa and the Huns. Problem is what the Spanish bro said, pick related

>fucking ricimer

Am I white?

Read this, nigger. R1b in Sub-Saharan Africa is very ancient and predates Indo-Europeans: nature.com/ejhg/journal/v18/n7/abs/ejhg2009231a.html

I'm getting tired of this "Rome was either 3000 percent blonde eyed and blue haired nordic or a middle eastern/black non european civilization meme."

The original pre-roman and roman people of italy look the exact same as modern italians. They were quite literally no different than modern southern europeans outside of culture.

Christianity was a symptom, not the cause, so you're kind of right but also retarded for dismissing it out of hand.

The "Nice Christianity" dissolved Rome's cultural impetus, allowing other cultures with truckloads of impetus to steamroll Rome.

>pic related