(It is)

(It is)

CNN IS NOT FAKE NEWS (IT IS)

Is this real.

If it was a muslim ban wouldn't it include all muslim countries? Geert Wilders wants this already since 2006 lol.

CNN: Fake news by real Jews

((IT IS))

(It is)

it literally isn't tho

, And It's Beautiful

>MSM attempts live clickbait

(((IT IS)))

CNN so assblasted and so desperate to subvert they have to make it so obvious

" He's really really wrong"

Please dump more of these if you have them, I'm collecting these. They're so kikey.

OH YES THE CNN FINALLY ADMITS THEY ARE NOT SUBTLY BLUEPILLING, BUT FORCING THE BLUEPILL

Race war when?

BREAKING NEWS: SOMETHING HAPPENED (JK LOL ITS NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING)

CNN is so far left it's laughable now

I can't wait for this to get to courts.

>Donald Trump banned Muslims!
>Judge: by why isn't Indonesia or Saudi Arabia on the list?
>Your honor please check your white privilege.

How did it happen so quickly? I remember a few years ago CNN was decent and Fox was laughed at. It's crazy how things have switched.

They're speaking to their base who believe everything the echo chamber broadcasts.

When were they ever not laughable?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This libtard spicer moron needs to shut his cuck mouth. Banning mudslimes is a good thing.

I wish it were legal for Trump to gas them.

do they not understand how condescendingly smug they come off when they do this shit? It's like they're trying to push people onto our side

That's a good question, actually

CNN is not "Clinton News Network" like the alt-right has been saying (It is)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((IT)))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((IS)))))))))))))))))))))

, ASKS IDIOT

cnn is a bunch of kikes

>Banning mudslimes is a good thing
I think the point here is that there is no fucking ban on Muslims, only people travelling from 7 countries , most Muslims live elsewhere.

Oh, exploitable?! (IT IS)

I live in the state that their headquarters is in, it's a wonder how they haven't been dumped by now.....then again....the city is liberal hellhole.

Trump promised a ban on Muslims.

Is this a new meme, an actually good meme too?

Everyone working for CNN should be charged with treason.

why are they always so unpleasant looking

Trump happened.

No he didn't, he promised extreme vetting, he talked about banning Muslims at rally's.

I wish trump would just ban freedom of speech and just start his own media outlet. Honestly, why do we still have freedom of speech? All it does is let cuckolds voice their opinion

Communist News Network

Wow, you British libtards are still shilling for Hillary? How is she even paying you? This is a Muslim ban because trump is not a cuck.

Oh...and end up like Germany?

>tfw Geert seizes power he'll ban the muslims so hard he'll make Trump look like a cuck in comparison
>tfw Geert gets the nuclear codes and unleashes the Dutch nuclear arsenal on Mecca
>tfw Geert will grab them all by the pussy like this

im not sure what is worse

>(it is)
or
>(he didnt)

Jesus, they really just aren't even trying to hide it.

I eye-rolled for years about people bitching at the left bias that CNN had.

But this. They're a literal lugenpress now.

or what about

>(hes not)

(((it is)))
They just want to do their civic duty by taking the burden of thinking off of the poor masses.

This picture makes my heart so sad. That girl is a one in a million, if the majority of "white" Americans are mullatos we will be truly be the most cucked people on earth

Spicer works for Trump you fucking Brasilian

>here's an official statement (here's a statement contradicting that statement)

(He's not)

but...it is

immature of cnn but it is what it is

or how about

>(he did)

Why would we end up like a bunch of faggot Europeans? Honestly, the entire Constitution is nothing but Marxist drivel. Trump needs to put it through the shredder and install himself as leader for life. I don't want some cuck president, I want a king

When did CNN turn into a mouthpiece for the DNC again?

They used to be decent years ago.

Clearly not if he's calling trump a Muslim loving liberal cuck

or what about

>(he hasnt)

if its a muslim ban how come pakistani muslims can still come in?
>why the fuck am i even replying

Weren't the countries he's temporary blocking actually chosen by the Obama administration? Doesn't this make CNN racist?

They doubled down and lost.
There was no back up plan so they now have no other choice but to double down again or shut down.

>People still pay attention to liberal news
Why?

fuck off, loser.
You could be a little more subtle.

>Obama adminsistration labels all the countries that should be banned
>Trump gets elected
>Bans travel to the countries
>It's still all somehow Trumps fault

Do liberals have the memory of a 2 year old?

This better not be fucking real. Serious question, can anything legally be done about this? This is straight up lying to their viewers for political purposes. I know it would screw with stuff as a precedent possibly but if this is real it's really fucking pathetic. I'm seeing people who I thought were smart fall for this stuff.

So is there any way for Trump to legally force CNN to disband? Or would it be a better option to pass laws like 'the media cannot lie', which would essentially shut them down?

>Fox was laughed at
Fox News is still considered the master brain washing company of weak minded right wingers by liberals. Add to that Breitbart, Drudge Report and I forget the 1-2 others and that's all the right really has compared to the seemingly infinite supply of outlets the left has.

>Waaah I deserve the right to suck Muslim dick and raise brown children

Fuck off libtard

Did they really add (It is)? WTF is this hahaha

When you hang on the every word of the media, you tend to forget things after like a week or so.
That's why they have to keep reminding them that Trump's president and that he's bad. Otherwise they might settle down and start asking questions

Lmao that cnn went from being the darth vader voice default normie news channel to being a crappy tabloid WITHOUT white house access. Very very long fall through the floor and into the basement. Cnn employees, my peers, welcome, to the masturbatorium.

Just get rid of freedom of speech. If you're not gonna support trump you don't get a voice.

You're nuts, dude.
They shilled so hard for Bill in the 90's.

It's not a Muslim ban you fucking shill, there are over 250 million Muslims in Indonesia who are not banned.

They really do add those fucken parenthesis to headlines.

I like this new meme.

Good question. Clearly this ban isn't extreme enough.

You're nuts, dude. They shilled so hard for Bill in the 90's.

And you think that's a good thing? How cucked are you?

That is some childish shit. They don't even try to hide the extreme bias these days.

Are CNN giving us to many memes? (it is)

They must be so salty after a month blackout. But instead of putting your pride away ok we fucked up we're sorry. It's full steam ahead.

2 more weeks till debate night lads
can't wait for wilders to BTFO some cuckservatives

This is not a man. (It is)

Does anyone even watch CNN anymore?

It's a good thing that Trump abides by the constitution yes, you communists can talk all the shit you wan't but the facts will out.

Wait they don't have White House access??? Surely this will ruin them especially if trump is in for 8yrs

(((CNN))) is the worst.

>(it is)

Fucking BOOM

That can't be real. It's too obvious.

I check it along with other various sources to see what each side thinks. It's amazing how far the spin goes both ways at times.

I wish it was a Muslim ban. We should just ban Islam. It should not have the status of religion.

isn't it?

I think Obama signed an EO making it legal for the President to kill americans

This has got to stop. Can't Trump write up an executive order to censor news?

The Constitution is Marxist trash. The very first sentence claims all men are created equal (they're not)

According to ratings, FOX usually has the most viewers then the others combined

we get it, CTR. They pay you like shit so you do a half ass job with your shitposting.
Or maybe you aren't pretending to be retarded. That would be sad.

>Non-biased and non-partisan journalism