Why Are Jew's Noses so Big?

Why are Jew noses so big? So I walked by a Jew today and his nose was massively long. Was this a genetic defect that accidentally got stuck with them through years of inbreeding. Anyway this concerns me please answer as soon as possible.

So they have more places to keep their shekels

Thanks nigger

Because oxygen is free

k nigger

Air is free

obligatory air is free meme.

nigger

Because jews are basically non catholic italians.

Ugliness is what you are cursed with when you betray your superiors

niggs

They evolved to be able to smell Paper ink within Money

Jews are descended from desert people and big noses are adapted for desert climates.

this should be their national animal

Probably was a dominant trait from wherever they originated from. Since they breed witching their own ethnic group exclusively this dominant trait would quickly become a majority in this group of people.

because oxygen is the key to wisdom.

one can acqiuire prajna through the nose, the bigger the nose, the more wisdom they get.. the nose is the source of their intelligence.

Because air is free

You're clearly a Jew

Oxygen is free

Jews mixed with the French and got it from them.

they stole a cloak that grants the wearer whatever is requested (from someone), a purse with unlimited gold, and a horn that rallies groups from afar
and never gave them back

Because the air is free...

Mate, take a quick look around. Do any of us look like Genetic Scientists? I mean, we shitpost here, for God's sake.
If anything, the only ACCEPTABLE answer should be that the kike's have large noses because air is free and they can have as much as they like.
All jokes aside, this place is not where you should be asking this question.
"Enjoy your shitposts, there will be many more like unto them." Book of user Chapter 5 verse 4.

To provoke others to make fun of them so then they can sue or some shit like that

Med genes. Breed with one and your descendants will have big jew noses for 300 years

Because the air is still free

nice D&C, jidf

This. Keeping the shekels in the family (((clan)))

That's just a stereotype, goy

Bigger brains need more oxygen

made me lol

from lying all the time

Didn't you know air was free these days.

Jews take full advantage of free air with their large noses

kek

"Jews" are Turks and Anatolians

are you 13? that joke is old as fuck

kys teenage "alt-right" edgelord

This thread has been pruned or deleted.
in 3...

>because air is free.

Mark of cain

Big noses change the way the light reflects off of your eyes/face, making it much more easy to deceive the weak-willed.

Most people cannot tell the real expression a big nosed Jew is making (usually a mixture of hatred and duping delight).

I find medium sized noses attractive. Too small is too naive. Too big is a huge liar/deceiver (not always though, they could have inherited from parents yet the offspring changed personality).

To smell weakness and desperation(that's the smell of business opportunity for a jew not the mutually benefiting exchange shit) and know when push more
Also this

because they lie

A couple of things

a) Jews aren't the only people with big noses, because lots of Semites and also some Northern Europeans have big noses
b) Not all jews have big noses, because not all Jews are genetically semite

Big noses is a thing that developed independently in the Middle East, and It's because big noses are beneficial to cold air (the desert gets fucking cold, and when you're a nomad who doesn't have a home and a fire like a lot of early Middle Easteners were, natural selection will favour big noses)

Jews are/were Semitic middle eastern people, so that's why they have big noses. You'll notice the same big noses on Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Iranians, etc

In the Middle Ages Ashkenazi Jews settled in the Holy Roman Empire and later in Eastern Europe. People who are genetically Ashkenazi would still have a high amount of Middle Eastern admixture; see people like Sasha Baron Cohen, but over the centuries as people married into Jewish families and converted themselves you had a lot of people who are genetically Northern/Central European who became Ashkenazi Jews, to the point where a lot of Ashkenazi Jews weren't orginally descendent from Jews. These people wouldn't have big noses, because they're not Semitic, racially speaking. You'll see this a lot in American Jews (Vast majority of whom are Ashkenazi). They're obviously descendent from people who are native to central/eastern Europe, pale skin, blue eyes, blond hair, no discernible "Jewish features" but then look up their ethnicity and suddenly you fine out they're Jewish.

Additionally, some Northern Europeans (Mainly British) have large noses too. I don't know why people on the Isles developed big noses but other Europeans didn't, but large noses can also be an Anglo feature.

tl;dr Jews aren't the only ones with big noses, lots of Jews don't have big noses, It's a stereotype that has 'some' basis in reality, but It's all confirmation bias if you think you're noticing it.

kek

Mark of the beast. Used to showcase merchants and usurers.
REV 13:16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

REV 13:17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
REV 13:17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

I don't buy the cold air theory because Nordics generally have medium/small noses.

Big noses generally originate from the Near East / North Africa / Caucauses area and there are far colder places than that.

small dicks, use noses to fuck their women

eh maybe its not because of cold air (although do keep in mind that while It does get colder in Northern Europe, people in Northern Europe lived and slept in villages with roofs and fires while a lot of Semites were nomads who travelled the desert without shelter and sometimes without fire) but the point still stands that Its a Semite feature and that means that the large nose presents itself in all Semite subcultures, and that not all Jews are Semites.

Fair enough, I didnt consider the housing issue.

So that they can smell gold.

Several problems with this theory: these "desert nomads" you're talking about lived in the Arabian peninsula, not the Levant, which is part of the Fertile Crescent/Mesopotamia where civilization started and ethnic Arabians don't tend to have big noses. Their noses are thin, long and curved most of the time, but not very big.

>Have nose broken by arab gang as a 7 year old
>Nose got crooked
>Germans now call me Jew
;^(

My nose is long and I'm not Jewish sigh

I think you mean ;/|(

God has marked them for their atrocities

Because the air is free!!!

All the leafs are dry,
And their bantz are gay,
I've been for a stroll,
On the Day of the Rake.

I was convinced I must have broken my nose as a child which led to my large crooked nose as an adult because no one else in my family has it

Then one day when I was looking through photos with my Grandpa, there was a family photo from the late 1800's shows my great, great Grandpa with a nose like mine

Air is free.

"Jews have big noses" is a meme created by high-tier jews to have goyim target low-tier jews instead of those really running things.

You goys are a bunch of fucking dupes.

Loloolol haha 'niggs' i am funny Sup Forums yes

You ever heard the story of Pinocchio, user?

Everyone has a nose
>(((Coincidence)))

to better sniff the goyims' weakness

underrated