Pt 10 of the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" threads

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110056630 → Pt 1
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110074250 → Pt 2
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110093343 → Pt 3
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110108004 → Pt 4
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110121450 → Pt 5
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110256725 → Pt 6
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110270802 → Pt 7
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110281105 → Pt 8
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/110309449 → Pt 9

This is #10 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1
youtu.be/oU0JJ-6-CgQ
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=1496
discord.gg/dVPmSu6
troll.army/bootcamp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you make one of He-Man beating up Jews yet?

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end

This is psychological warfare, to cause as much psychic damage as possible to them. Put another way, its removing the amount of ground they have to stand on, mentally speaking. It will elicit fear and paranoia in them; "even my bastions of liberal thought and ideas are turning against me!"

This is fighting dirty, but it will definitely fuck with some people, further weakening the left. The left has been fighting dirty and have been corrupt for decades though, so its only fair IMO we act in self-defense for ourselves, our ideas, and our country. It is time we started using their psyop weapons against them.

interested

could we possibly make some that weren't overtly alt-right?

this one had it down well because it had the facade of it being mainstream

this plan seems fucking retarded but everything so far has taught me not to doubt you insane retards so im just gonna see what happens

Much potential OP, no comp or I would contribute.

DOCTOR WHO
SHERLOCK
DOCTOR WHO
DOCTOR WHO
DOCTOR WHO
ADVENTURE TIME
HAMILTON
SUPERGIRL
BATMAN

>Star Wars is my escape
THESE FUCKING PEOPLE

the key, as i stated, is to use either subtlety or use the chracters they despise and make those characters part of the liberal agenda, like pic related

i suggest you to have a look at the past few threads to see what's going on, they're listed in the OP

That's amazing.

>libs love seeing themselves as part of 'the resistance'

>New Star Wars trilogy the 'evil' Empire is deposed, replaced with a 'good' Republic

>The 'active' good guys are still literally called 'The Resistance'

Even when the left is in power it still deludes itself into thinking its the rebel force against some great evil establishment. That they are the establishment literally has no bearing on this.

SIDE QUEST

Use the aangle of antisemitism to build a narrative where JK Rowling made undercover racist remarks about the Goblins, the race that has control over the only existent bank in the Potterverse.

See pic related

for extra keks use the term "krypto-fascism" or something similar,an hashtag would be the best thing t spread wvia twitter

wow

So how are the raids going you guys?

meant to post this

How it feels to be a Republican in California.

Do you guys have a discord?

Steven Universe
youtu.be/oU0JJ-6-CgQ
and
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=1496

the speech at the end gets me every time

Reminds me of a discussion I had with an Ancom. We talked about a society where anarcho communism was achieved, but me and my people wanted caputalism, so he sends his peoples militia for us because we were counter-revolutionaries, even though their revolution has already been completed at that point.

>steven Miller ducking ted cruz in raid chat
crying

E;R's great, it got my aryan brother on the path to the redpill

Excellent idea, and smart answer to media subversion, keep it up boys, i'll try and make some of them after work

Noice.

bump once or twice

>Feinstein
>Agreeing with Trump's every candidate

I'm suspiscious.

awesome work, does anyone have a link to all these memes?

Good idea Not sure it would work, it requires thought , making the mental connection that Rowling purposely made them (oh the irony) racist charactures , that's not something the libs targeted are physically able to understand.

this is why I come here

please tell me pence play shaman

How have you made it this far along with something like this without touching on walking dead

I'm available to do any IRL shitposting in the North of England if needs be.

The North is typically a couple of years behind the rest of the world socially and were just starting to get the whole Feminism thing. It hasn't reached the "kill all men" phase but it should be stopped from getting that far.

Also the North of England is quietly anti SJW, so that might be a good place to get behind you guys.

Never give up you will be anointed to the God emperor's honor guard.

see

Well, he is the pro-Israel candidate.

Doing gods work. Maybe someone who knows Potter well can attribute some evil archetypes to hillary and meme them

Either way great work all

Fellas fellas fellas! Listen up. Been thinking about Star Wars. Some anons were like "hurr duur we the good guys so we are rebelz". Well, no. What rebels are? Multi-racial, multi-cultural terrorist organization that started multi-race inter-galactic war. So aim into showing rebels in bad colors and the Emipre (order and preservation) in a good ones.

The point is to use the characters that they identify with.

fucking hell, the chat

there is literally nothing wrong with the prequels

ME Androgynous coming out soon.

Yeah, but wasn't she vehemently opposed during campaigning?

Yes.

Umbridge

Fucking Jews, man.

>tfw no Trump World Online mmo

sup fags taking requests got any good meme ideas ill try and cobble them together (pic related one of my knifeboi edits)

guys, we need more got memes. that shit is normie haven

Google Trump + Star Wars or Trump + Harry Potter. All the results are Vader/Palpatine/Voldemort/Umbridge. I know we all prefer the "bad guys" in these series, but our aim is triggering the lefties. These people have grown up on SW and HP, and it served as some kind of religious education for them. Crushing their shitty pop-culture idols is our main goal now. If we manage to cause enough shitstorm, some normies might come out of closet and show their right-wing beliefs which they were unable to do before, but mostly I expect salt and endless butthurt from these edits. It won't redpill most libtards though, they are too far gone.

Checked and bumped.

Target shows with numale leads, they'll have the strongest overlap with sensitives:

>Scrubs
>How I met your Mother
>Parks and Rec
>30 Rock

If you can get a funny meme with an in-character Leslie Knope expressing views that
are Republican that would cut deep.

Harry Potter and Star Wars should be our main targets. They have the largest fandoms, all the nerdy liberal millenials grew up on them, they can't discuss politics without referring to those franchises and especially Harry Potter is directly responsible for the overflow of special snowflakes today.

Just tuning in for the first time. Whats all this about then lads?

boop

Okay then. Do something about Hermione rolling her eyes at BLM in the library.

Whereabouts lad?

Wigan/Bolton here

glorp

holy shit, that's genius. Like photoshoop her onto that jap saying "this is library" or something

They ruined Star Wars for me, which I loved as a kid
feels bad man

Middlesbrough desu.

What about Frozen and the like?

kek

Other than New Hope and Empire Strikes Back it was shit anyhow.

THE ANGLE that we should try to spin this whole immigration ban fiasco is:
>why do liberals care that much?
>why do they stage a borderline insurrection just because some people from warzones are denied easy entry?
>why not this fiery passion for issues that actually affect American workers?
>why do they waste their energy on this shit when they could attack Drumpf over much more substantial issues?
>why is this the hill they choose to die on?

I daresay it's rather smart because it simultaneously appeals to conservatives and neutrals (highlighting left hypocrisy/making them look bad), and of course liberals themselves (fostering division/infighting).

>duplicate post doubles

If you have any good idea, do it or post it, but as far as I've seen Harry Potter/Star Wars are the most triggering ones as they have a large universe which is necessary for typical millenial escapism.

discord.gg/dVPmSu6

You must use bitchy series to win this fight.
>Gossip girl
>True blood

And of course, meme the whole Disney collection to death.

i created a backup imageboard that these images can be dumped in:

troll.army/bootcamp

>9001

>Star wars is my escape
This confirms so much what I've been saying all these years

These children can't exist in any reality outside of their infantilizing escapist fantasy

>that text
Every single line is perfect

that's really more the fault of the society and the parenting. I actually feel sorry for these people. I guess that's one thing I have to thank my teenage depression for, it gave me a really tough skin. Still sucked going through that though.

How about capeshit? Seems more popular than harry potter nowadays

I think you have to already be redpilled to make this connection, since normies never really think about (((them))). So leftists will just call anyone who points out this connection racist drumpf nazis.

nah lefties do think about them, just in a different way. remember the berniefags? muh rich people

Great idea, some are executed well. Needs more normie safe memes like the one you posted.

kek

Pence is Pink in chat and those shoulders look pretty paladin like. I think he's supposed to be a Paladin. Whoever created this one missed out on that.

Compare why don't you just do this
Instead of copypasting the whole link? It makes the threads easier to reach too

Don't forget about the Supernatural fandom. Frozen and any Disney really would be good.

If possible, Indiana Jones would be good. He's currently the poster boy for numales to exhibit their vicarious tough guy fantasies with their "punch nazis in the face" keyboard warrior horseshit.

good

i think the tv capeshit shows could use some memeing as well. they always have stupid shit in them

Bolton reporting in

>>why not this fiery passion for issues that actually affect American workers?
You think these faggots care about their countrymen? They're currently celebrating and throwing money at Starbucks because they pledged to hire 10,000 immigrants instead of Americans.

you're doing great work mate, would help but at work, keep it up

God tier

This is what happens when Rome plays too cosmopolitan with the zionists. Good job. Ten parts. And called them "holy" too. Excellent work Mr Burns

Not really useful but relevant anyways

paladins have holy shock

shamans are blasphemy and pence is a godly man, the right choice was made

Hah!

Thoughts? Would it be obvious enough for a leftie that Voldemort is melting down because of Trump's victory?