Difficult redpills to swallow

When you say something is 'comfy' you're referring to a safe space.

English isn't your first language is it?

oh fuck that aussie bantz. btfo

No one's invading this safe space desu.

Don't be fooled by what Islam claims to be, realize what it really is. Take the final redpill Sup Forums its not that hard to swallow, open your eyes

They speak in grunts down there until at least 12 or 13. Afterwards it is just indiscriminate cursing between intercourse.

Anime "waifus" are poison to the mind.

Fuck me this vid is hot as shit.

90% of your liberal friends are so self absorbed in their liberalism that you will never move them away from it, no matter what efforts you put into them. You won't even be able to push them towards centrism / libertarianism, because liberalism is so focused on hammering in emotional based politics over facts that they have the mentality of good guys / bad guys.

They will always be liberals, and deep down, they will always think of you as "evil" even if they won't admit it to you or others.

fuck off yuo stupid cunt imma fuck your mum

Every time your dick touches the toilet bowl at your Dad's house, it's touching the same place his does.

Its like youre rubbing dicks with your Dad.

I will never do a one arm pull up if I don't stop fapping

White people actually fucked over the Blacks pretty hard, but not because "MUH INSTITUTIONAL UNCONSCIOUS BIAS" like liberals claim. Blacks had a vibrant culture in America in the early twentieth century but then
>planned parenthood destroyed their fertility
>welfare destroyed their productivity
>drug laws punish people who already have an offense (disproportionately black people)
>CIA planted crack in black neighborhoods, taking large swaths of black men out of family life
>mandatory minimums leave black kids without fathers
>promote the most degenerate aspects of black culture
Exactly what the Jews are doing to whites.
Of course not all white people are responsible and neither are all Jews, but the elites actively sabotage the culture.

Statistically speaking, at least one author of a post you've read today on Sup Forums will be dead tomorrow.

I've probably spoken to hundreds of dead anons

Once become redpilled, there is no turning back.

The world around you, all your friends, all your previous normie memes, likes and entertainment becomes automatically cringe.

You will start to see everything in the world, while knowing it's not that concentrated of an effort, beginning to line up perfectly towards the destruction of western society.

>emasculated numale cucks not being able to defend the west from it's invaders
>whoring women not being able to maintain a stable home environment
>"citizen of the world" meme being freely tossed around from kikes to the whites and whites eat this up
>muslim invasion of western world being openly celebrated as a good thing
>promotion of more degeneracy to weaken the west
>love for your country and nation being openly mocked as racism
>white people disappear from commercials and advertisements, replaced by "diverse target groups"
>women pushed into higher positions of power in order to dismantle the western institutional power
>promotion of communist chic to make the youth feel less terrified about a system that killed 100 million people

please get me off this ride, I never asked to get redpilled, I just wanted to live a comfy bluepilled life and meet my future wife from an art school, but now I feel like I have to meet up other redpilled youth from Estonia and start preparing for an upcoming civil war against cucks and antifa

ahhh,the life of no mexicans or arabs,and all the sex all the time,you miserable yank.

>safe spaces
>subjective
>comfy
>100% objectively comfy

Gods doesn't exist as an actual entity, but only in the minds of humans. But even though Gods can't take action, the idea of God controls humans who do take action. There is no tangible thing that is God,but the effects are still seen. Gods manifest in the physical world by adherents building idols, and in an advanced enough civilization the worshipers could build a robot with the personality of that God, thereby manifesting it.
>God didn't create man
>man creates God
The afterlife doesn't exist except through the spread of our genes. We don't personally get the reward for good behavior but our children do. When the gnostics say we can become gods, what it really means is our species advances to a level of godlike power.

Always feel bad for people without the lord posting this stuff. You can only keep occupied for so long until you come to a lull and you are consumed by the emptiness you feel. God bless user, I will pray for you. Truthfully.

I don't have that kind of faith, but I recognize that Christian principles are the most likely to advance our species, and the best way to ensure the application of those values is the widespread belief in Christianity.