Is there a breaking point for you?

Is there a point where your country is fucked up so much that you decide to be a hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/frances-new-sharia-police
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello nsa

In the glorious name of Kek let your digits be undone through mine and may you be exposed for the dirty government worker you are. Praise Kek and bless my digits and ID

KEK WILLS IT!

Fuck off leaf

Of course.

We were almost there. I only get involved when you obfuscate truth so much that the average person cannot find the light if they try.

Always a balance.

please don't do anything to Merkel

if by "be a hero" you mean "start planning your white flight" yeah a few years ago

The best thing we as whites could do, is to abandon the west, and let you idiots kill eachother off and die from starvation. Whilst we live it up with the slavs.

I've decided that if I ever go nuts and shoot something up I'm going to claim it was for a lefty cause for example I'd shoot up a right wing event and claim I was sacrificing myself to kill nazis

they let you out already?

Just to absolutely fuck over the media narrative and everything

you'll fuck us over, but nothing new for a leaf.

Hahahaha, it came years ago... Fuck, I love my cunt-tree, but I can't stand how it's a shithouse, yet it could be a first world country if it had better polititians.

They do it themselves already and they literally just ignore it every time lol. They wouldn't care, and the end result would be dead right wingers.

They would just twist your words to whatever fit their narrative at the time.

Your action doesn't matter, how your action is portrayed.

That, my friend, is all that matters in this day and age.

Nice programming you're doing there, MKULTRA

Croatia is unironically one of the fucking best countries on this planet left. Czech republic, ukraine and poland beat you slightly though.

Please carry on our legacy when we're all dead.

Hi nsa

If there's another Turkish invasion on Cyprus, I'm gonna go and physically remove kebab in the name of Christ and my ancestors

There is a breaking point for me to an hero

definitely not a hero, but maybe an hero

Nice FBI.

Too bad you don't know Trump is a time traveler.

So am I.

Next event? Feb 23rd. Good Night Queen.

If they confiscate my supply of dank memes.

3554 4674 665

if you ever an hero you should use your only chance to drain the swamp not to kill nobodies

this

In what terms? We have literally nothing, except the coast that isn't fully utilized. No one inovates, there is no entrepreneur climate due to high taxes and shit (for every buck made by a company, 74c go to the state), the social system is in shambles because no one wants to work and everyone just wants gibsmedats, kids don't learn anything useful in school because we use the system from way back in Austro-Hungary, people are dumb slavshits who vote for commies one (the ones who denounced communism, yet all their founders and top players were in the communist party until '91) or commies two (who are the legal successors of the communist party, yet they promote the western brand of leftism) every election...

I already figured it out

Scratch everything I just said then.

hire me queerboy

I'm going to become an hero soon

No I'm not a stupid French faggot

Anyways the only way I would actually shoot anything up is if there's a right wing popular revolution

Thank you. Poles have us beat because they put all their commies on a plane and then crashed it with no survivors. Since then, Poland became a respectable country.

Estonia best country. Haven't seen their flag for awhile.

if we keep electing people in the same vein as Trump

and I mean if people like Mark Zuckerberg, Kanye West, Michelle Obama actually run for office then I will an hero

When the true god Kek wills me to step up against the forces of Moloch. Praise to Kek, may he bless all who await the light.

>mfw croatian by heritage but never thought anything of it
>mfw want to fuck and marry a Croatian woman
>mfw I'm really fucking up hard core here in USA
>mfw my last name is Italian in origin

Fuck breh...

I'm a white mother fucker. My first name is Edmund god dammit.

They have been annexed by Russia secretly last week, so they use russian flags now.

So if I were to shoot up something and have the left be blamed it wouldn't at least help to offset all the "right wing extremists"?

I'm pretty sure the Quebec shooter was a lefty doing just that in the opposite direction by claiming to be right wing. He was an NDP supporter and stuff

Nah, I'll just fly to a whiter country

Like Argentina

Yes when is about 50% white that is when you have to start killing....oh whait...US is already there.

There was a time when I though like that.

But then, Trump.

Estonians are play 4d chess. Putin just thinks they are part of Russia.

They don't give a fuck that sand niggers slaughtered 184 people in Paris. They don't care about the hundreds of white cops butchered by BLM, they didn't care about Nice, France, they didn't care about Cologne, they didn't care about Orlando lmfao...

They will just ignore it, it won't do a damn thing. If you think their supposed "issues" (racism sexism xenophobia) are their actual problem you are sorely mistaken. They are overgrown adult-sized children who are mentally fucked up and insecure and hate themselves, and are destroying everything in their path because they're literally on a suicide mission due to a deeply rooted inferiority complex.

Your dose of fake reality wouldn't phase them even an inch.

There's a lot of evil, nefarious figures out there. Ordinary people don't deserve to be killed. You are not doing anyone a favor by going on some public shooting spree.

Some fat chick posted this on kikebook. Not satisfied with the human race in general right now.

For me that point is if and when (((they))) come for me

hit me up in 12 hours

I don't get it.

Shadow government recruitment memes

NOT a data mining thread!

The point at which my daughter grows up to date a black man, I will heroically make that dude disappear in an unmarked black van into a hole in the woods filled with lye.

So what are (((they))) gonna do with data regarding the tipping point of some anonymous guys on a vietnamese basket weawing forum?

100 hours in ms paint

So what does it say then?

spread paranoia about saying things on said underwater basket weaving enthusiasts imageboard as to whether you can speak your mind or not.If they can't shut you down, and they can't dissuade you in the open, the next best tactic is to convince you that you don't have anywhere to turn at all.

SNEAKY BEAKY LIKE

I don't know, I never got into that meme.

>be bored nsa analyst
>xkeyscore is for nsa newfags
>shit post on Sup Forums for same info
>get promotion, get OPs actual tit pix

I just don't see how... shit, everyone with half a brain is disgruntled by their countries to some degree

Absolutely right user. Sup Forums Is a board of peace. Shadilay

>So if I were to shoot up something

Then target the right people and not random bystanders.
hint: media buildings :^)

Find you and put pressure on you. Figure out who you really are. Maybe have a family member kill you, then bring you back and microchip you. Did you not know it was that bad or...were you just...trying to get me to type it?! O SHI

how much are you paying?

does it come with good benefits?

You should shoot up a copy of Kelly Slater's pro surfer, that was fucking ass, jesus christ.

6 packs of gum and obamacare.

Alphabet agencies are so weak with their recruitment process

Have fun hiring a facebook normie

Our tracking skills aren't weak though ;)

I don't care, actually, since I'm not an american, and have no active interest in US politics. I am a politicaly vocal and active individual (cue NSA finding me just about now) that partakes in local politics in mainland Croatia. I personally know both of our living presidents, my dad knew our dead president, had coffee with three ex-prime ministers, and I want to make Croatia great again (hint for you NSA guys: I'm not from Živi zid or am I in any way affiliated with them)

Nah, gonna sit the shit show out till I'll heard every last fellow countryman say the words "that fucking Hitler guy was right"

Nope. We never back down, and never surrender. So I guess you CTR twerps need to move on and/or kill yourself.

How his history treating Tito? Good or bad?

ONLY FAGGOTS
AN HERO

Go down fighting, organize and prep a militia brother, save your future and defend it all at any price.

This is our republic. Only we can save it from the radical left and their global overseers.

Can you imagine if Hillary was elected?

Imagine anyone with even a remotely right leaning view invaldiated and pushed aside. TPP passes forever sealing our economy to the trash bin in favor of mega corporations. The government bought out. SJW useful idiots go from full commie with no power to left wing oppressor squads. Hillary's little gestapo when someone organized and made a fuss about something. Google and zuckerburg finally fully censoring the internet quelling any uprising.

I was ready. I refuse to let America die in a whimper. Not this fucking nation it deserves better.

Thank Kek that we went to the alternate timeline. Trump has saved America already whether he knows it or not. Now the scales have tipped and the arm wrestle between the communist left and the sane right has tilted back to an even spot on the table.

hello CNN

fucking kek'd

Your current President is a hottie.

You say you don't care, but when your friends and senpai start acting funny about the same time a travelling circus rolls into your town and the sky gets cloudy, you will change. I hope the change is that you can identify fear and dismiss it, that you will breath deep and be virtuous. These threads are made to look for MKULTRA canditates. When you post, and on top of that challenge, (((they))) notice. Learn to be calm in a room full of people who lust for your destruction!

Germany and Sweden. At that point, going out a hero is the only way.

Remember, no American.

Tito was a dog , all you need to know about him.

You are abandoned

>The day of the rake is one day closer for this post.

This one has been solved.

Americans who answer yes are retarded. No matter how bad things get, the great plains will always be there, white and rural as ever.

The power of Kek is his and his alone.

saved.

I'm a stupid burger. How was he able to hold Yugoslavia together?

If I wasn't stuck in a wheelchair I would have gone full Breivik months ago. The Russians, Muslims and the government have gotten very lucky.

hello nsa

Yes. Not easy to explain in 2k signs.
Okay let's try it.
First of all got to be determined "what is fucked up" for a guy like me.
That's the easy part.
When the governement can't provide for your security anymore.
That was easy. I know you guys wil look at the flag and phantazise about german wone get fucked by filthy refugees with towels on their head.
And here, the story spins out to be more complicated.
Every other nation got its own problem. The thing is how safe do you feel under your government.
I know I will get a reply from an american who will exxagarate and say
>it's the niggers
where we don't have a lot of.
The french
>the arabic
which I got to tell we got many and 95% are okay
The australian
>fucking abos
wtf. I don't even seen one live in my lifetime
etc.
The points will be endless.
But there are other more important reasons to let a mass of people snap.
When there is no grid to caught you up. A social net. When you can only go on and have either 2 jobs to survive and if you lose one you lose all. and there is no one there.
Desperation. Desperation is a driving force in our society to just think about snapping.
People tend to be a hero when they feel they don't have a place in society.
A capitalistic society like the US is turning them into snapping one day and decide there is no place for me so why should it be a place for anyone else.

It's hard to explain. But uncertainity and the personal feeling is doing the work for people going on a killing spree.

And if you want to say now "lol it's always lefties and their feelings" I got to say it's not about lefties or realists. It's about you and you have feelings. It's not about who earns the most but how you cope with not being the one. We live, we feel, of course it's about feelings if you do an hero. It's the essence of overwhelming feels.

Man, I feel typing in Trump style. But there is so much into that topic I don't think someone could explain it in a couple of sentences.
It's a difficult decision and I'm not joking here. It's up to you and your social environment.

Why you in a wheelchair

He got stucked in. He literally wrote that.

That sucks

If I ever see Sharia Police in France, I swear we start the fire

oh fuck. That was dry. kek

You mean like that fake news spreading site declares?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/frances-new-sharia-police

Would you OP is the question????

Hello NewFag

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/frances-new-sharia-police
It is thugs in band, yes they should be deported but Sharia Police like the ones in Germany or Britain would start something; then you'll realize how many french are sick about them and it will be a reason to fight Islam