What's (((their))) end goal?

What's (((their))) end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4287320/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

World domination

The game is the goal Goyim

Corporatism.

(((They))) want to blue pill everyone with their WE WUZ EVERYTHING doodles.

Feudalism.

Watching the world burn in 4K on YouTube.

They want to be the cyberpunk company that controls the world.
Also call them Alphabet, that's their real name.

Endless kikery

because they're alpha males, and you can bet on that.

Literally this. Just like how Mark Zuckerberg wants to be President someday

To be evil

Control the data

Control the world.

Google knows peoples personal information in some ways better than the NSA.

I'm sure Google means well :^)

They're doing it to benefit humanity

Skynet + Boston Dynamics

What would world domination under google look like?

>kike
>even knows what an alpha male is

Organised

Yeah people are rediculous, it's not like google is evi-

>No logo change after election
>No logo change after inaugeration

I'm happy to know the Hillary google logo will forever sit unused on their servers.

Google's stated goal is to have enough data to be able to predict the future.

UNDERRATED.

libcuck technocrats

google is hard liberal, anti-christian, anti-white.

To know everything about you, be able to censor everything they don't approve of, and control world leadership.

Google and (((Ray Kurzweil))) are the final-form of Jewry

>tfw we'll literally be slaves to kikes in the future

Wait a few more years. We'll see.

Total control over every your move obviously. Everything under guise of "it's for your own sake and convenience goyim". And of course pushing anti-human liberal agenda to create perfect human cattle.
Furthermore, I consider that Google must be destroyed.

Transhumanist here. Kurzweil is regarded as something akin to a technoprophet or even God. Then theres Zoltan Istvan whos pretty based.

Your servitude has just begun and Sup Forums is about to be snuffed out.

Moot, pls go

>someone writes a shitpost pretending to be a shill for NWO
>Sup Forums takes it seriously

Here's a movie about their end goal that's coming out soon:
imdb.com/title/tt4287320/

Kurzweil is a joke among serious people

First to destroy mankind

There end goal is to become a (((the))) privatived intelligence service for the Military Industrial Intelligence Complex, AKA global control matrix UN 3.0.

Also correct.

Transhumanism is unachivable, and even if it were possible what it would actually look like would totally repulse you if you at all like humanity.

what about Yandex?

riddle me this
if google search engine was created by white guys,
>Google was founded in 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin

HOW THE FUCK IT IS NOW IN HANDS OF DIRTY POO IN A LOO

Advertising and selling as much data about their users as humanly possible.

>don't be evil
>lol we lied

The end goal is profiling every person, business, government and geographical location, and controlling of the flow of information to suit their board's interests. They will go above a country's jurisdiction if they need to.

Soon enough they can murder undesirables with exploding batteries and driverless cars.

They are just kikes who want money and control, nothing else. They play their part to be bluepilled or else they get called out for "racism" and pulled out from their position and get replaced by Yahoo or whatever.

I believe their endgame is not actually promoting globalism (that would be Soros) but instead collecting information from their users and build some sort of database for the government once they retire.

>inb4 why are you still using Google Chrome and search from Google? stahp
It's not my fault their stuff is superior in these days, I kinda have no alternative. When somebody makes a better product, I'll jump there. Also habit.

This is their stated goal.

A chip in every human's head that is directly linked to Google. Google is constantly scanning your thoughts and surroundings, providing every human being with the best knowledge possible and guiding them into the perfect life for the greater good (of Google).

Seriously, they've talked about it many, many times. Total world domination, total control of all humans, total control of all thought and knowledge, because Google knows you better than you do, and it can better judge every single thing you should every do, see, think, or live.

Against, they have said so multiple times.

Google is literally a comic book super villain organization.

firefox > chrome
duckduckgo > google

It's more like the NSA knows where you are today.

Google knows where you'll be tommorow.

Ff is kinda slow to me but that's probablymy o9 years old pc.

if you have nothing to fear....what are you hiding user

was using firefox to shitpost here but it occasionally freezes randomly and my responses disappear, which made me mad for losing some of my longer responses in Sup Forums to a bug, so I switched to chrome, and now it doesn't freeze anymore

improving life for as many people as possible, problem is they don't see when they are a burden, just like anybody else.

An unstoppable monoploy that allows for a innovation while unfortunately subtlety pushing political agendas (see Youtube).

Google is an amazing thing because they are a monopoly the US nor the world can't get rid of as a search engine service, and because of the near infinite money they get from adsense, they can fund whatever projects their hearts desire.

This is what allows for shit like Android, Nexus, Moon Project, and other things which they really don't have to worry about going red over. Which is great because consumers and makers can both profit from their risks and research.

Only problem is they are essentially pigeonheld into upholding whatever the political climate the media and pop culture is to maintain their "lol we're hip but casual" public image.

I think they are a necessary evil, as even microsoft couldn't bump them off. Unless suddenly the Chinese equivalent is gonna somehow go global and takeoff.

>john Boyega
dropped

Nah I believe that Google wants to become the government. I mean if Hillary won, Google would probably be controlling America right now behind the scenes. Would not be surprised if the two kikes become the first people to integrate themselves with AI and control the world. Completely srs. Anyone who thinks these kikes are doing things for the interest of humanity is beyond delusional.

(((Larry Page))) and (((Sergey Brin))) are not white. I'd much rather trust a company ran or founded by an actually competent poo like Sundar Pichai than one founded by Chosenites.

I'm an engineer at Google, AMA.

material bubbleification of the world.
Everyone would just see what jewgles algo thinks one like to see. A society under jewgle would stagnate after half a decade because innovation would be death in a world full off narcissistic whiny babies not able to grasp unknown things.

FUCK GOOGLE
KILL ALL GOOGLE EMPLOYEES

Alluah Ackbar your team

How do you live with yourself?

They have literally said to have an AI connect to your brain

>google just sent today route info on my phone suggesting updated, shorter way from my home to work
Wtf man i never asked for this
Im spookeed

World domination with all knowing AI limited only by resource of processing power and knowledge/data.

Even the smartest humans combined will not compare.

Google is the best IT company.
Their endgoal is to make our lifes better.

>AI limited only by resource of processing power and knowledge/data.
So shitposting should bring jewgle to their knees. They already lost. Pool want save them

Google and MICROSOSFT and AMAZON! are fucking globalist cucks!.

Bill gates is Anti gun, Yet has armed fucking guards , SHIT LOAD of complex alarm systems around his house. and he makes his own fucking kids require key cards to enter rooms, around the house.

I have worked for microsoft, Holy shit, they promote trannies, gays, muslims. And as a non cucked man there. I was the only one who spoke up against their hypocritical bullshit. As you can only guess, i was not the most "popular" employee because of how muchh i was nnot a hippy liberal. Thank god i was brown, or i would have been fired.