Does anyone else get upset when they see interracial couples...

Does anyone else get upset when they see interracial couples? I didn't use to care but I think Sup Forums has rewired my instincts.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I'm not autistic.

pic related, Reddit may have found a cure

no you degenerate

My dad is white aussie and mum filipino I wish I never came to this board makes me feel like shit.

I'm always upset.

When I see anything I think "oh there goes that thing that I know about"

No. I only get upset if they cut in line.

It's extremely common in burgerland

I don't like it.

She's kind of cute desu. I bet she makes good scrambled eggs

No, I'm not an insecure virgin.

The best thing you could do for the world is an hero

No.

Love is not race, love is not gender, love is not an age, LOVE IS LOVE

Why would you people get upset at interracial couples? What is wrong with you?!

don't worry bro you're still one of us.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

There's nothing wrong with that. If you actually seen what the majority of these posters look like you'd understand why they act like this. They're ugly, autistic and fat. Literally, just watch hwndu.

It's always BM/WF and I always think of the wasted genetics

I want to lick her butthole

Why do niggers like to eat out assholes? From cows to landwhales, those darkies can't get enough of eating shit.

You're in stage 3: sadness. Once you get through those its become stage 4: keks. Don't quit user trust me. I was once there.
((()))

I don't get why people mix, I can maybe understand just fuggin but having kids that look nothing like you? Might as well just adopt at that point. More likely to get crazy kids as well

CREW JEW

I don't like vapid people these people look vapid.

Yes. It's disgusting. Sad to see White genes being destroyed.

Pic of you.

No

Depopulation will be inflicted upon race-mixed demographics.
By simply refusing to race mix, you ensure your children will inherit upper middle class positions in society due to maintaining high IQ and disease resistance.
Before being wiped out, mixed-raced mongrels will be the enslaved populations that prove eugenic intervention is necessary.
Liberalism and the modern Democratic party is a brainwashing program to weed out conformist weaklings.
Niggers are tools of the NWO, unleashed to spread their trash genes into the weak minded, they're all destined for depopulation via racially specific disease and starvation resulting from wartime economic strife + stricter ethical standards in the work place.

>Why do niggers like to eat out assholes? From cows to landwhales, those darkies can't get enough of eating shit.
I love to tongue punch fart boxes. Gets my boner juice going.

>Does anyone else get upset when they see interracial couples?
Nah. I'm not even racist desu. I'm just here to serve kek. And the God-emperor.
STRONG BOARDERS

another strong african man conquering white pussy, you mad whiteboi?

Nah, probably been here longer than any of you young fags. Le kek!!1 embarrassing.

It's naturally repulsive. I hate seeing Japanese men with western pinkskinned whores and Japanese women with disgusting gaijin

>rewired
more like reawakened

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103116300555

>Bias against interracial romance is correlated with self-reported feelings of disgust.
>Interracial couples elicit a neural disgust response among observers – as indicated by increased insula activation.
>Manipulating state disgust leads to implicit dehumanization of interracial couples.
>Findings suggest that meaningful social units (e.g., couples) influence person perception.

Yeah, I can handle blacks by themselves, but when I see the BM/WF combo I immediately get a little sick.
I've also noticed that I tend to scrutinize the girl's looks; there's always something about the way they look, like there's a "coalburner face. "

Pol has made me distrustful of white ppl. I judge you as soon as I see you. Went to walmart today, door opens, white man infront me. First thought, albino and ashamed of it. My genetic inferior.

>Pinoy
One day we will run experiments on you

Do you brush your tongue after sticking it in poop chutes?

I don't care unless it's some jungle monkey nigger with a hot white girl who obviously only got her because of the juice subliminal messaging.
Or some cuck shit.

Off yourself mate

>he's never eaten ass

baka

Interracial couples are almost nonexistant where I am and thank God for that.

>One day we will run experiments on you
You were off to a good start with Unit 731.

Honourless mongrels from NYC don't represent the most visited board, stupid pig. You are shame to your ancestors.

Repulsive. How can either of them stand the smell? It's no secret whites smell like "wet dogs" to niggers, and niggers stink like unwashed ass to whites.

You are a mistake you need to go cunt

>Do you brush your tongue after sticking it in poop chutes?
Not until I wake up in the morning, as usual. I do not lick or fuck a dirty pussy or asshole. It has to be sparkling.

Digits speak the truth. Burn the coal and pay the toal

How true is this?

Stop being a pussy, no one actually gives a fuck if your filipino.

Yes. But if they want to do it, they can go for it. I find it gross but not really my right to say it's wrong. I have no obligation to go for it though. I would, however, like if interracial and gay propaganda was no longer shoved in my damn face.

But poop comes from there

>i am so stupid and racist just like you guys

Ethnic girls are the best. To hell with the future of my race, I'm getting my dick wet now.

Very true i'd say. Cant speak for the spooks though

Smart yank.multiracial state and degeneracy is a eugenic taste anyway. Anyone who carries even a drop of negroid and semitic blood should be wiped out in the future

Never do it yourself but use other people's fetishes to fight back. They point to a big black dick with a girl and say BLACKED, you show a picture of a black gold digging girl whore with a white man and say BLEACHED. use mutual disgust to combat the the mixing

Each race has it's own smell. Niggers smelling like shit isn't a meme, ask anyone who lives in a diverse shithole.

They look qt together. What's the problem?

Same.

I wouldn't care about it if it wasn't always black man white woman in all media.

Why? Who cares m8, yes your dad should've came in a white pussy for your sake but you can't change the past. Get over it and just become /fit/. You'll get filled with confidence and then laugh at your past self for being ashamed over something you have no control over.

Yeah sort of, I just think about how much better off the kid would be if he was single race and what a waste of white genetics it is to breed with others outside our race

Why are White man Asian woman relationships so shit? It's always some balding, unfit, mentally-deranged beta cuck and a racially self-hating cunt.

And their offspring are fucking shit too. Case in point: Elliot Rodger

Arabs fucking stink I was at the store in my Trump hat and these two fat sand ninjas walked in and everywhere I went in the place I could smell them before I saw them

I for one hate seeing our women fall prey to the BYC

Those look like two genetically superior people. The perfect genes and looks are a true sign of winners. They'll live on through their offspring and great things will be accomplished by them because they aren't cowering behind computers.

All you fat disgusting Sup Forumslaks will never touch a vagina or procreate in any way. I bet you couldn't even donate sperm to a bank, they'd reject it for being inferior DNA. You are a genetic dead end, forever meme'ing online because you're so impotent in your daily life.

All the green frogs and cheers for Trump can't hide your crushing lonliness and rejection from society. And it's hilarious :)

r/BBCsluts?

Guess I gotta check it out

hello r/asianmasculinity

Nothing bothers me more than this. Living is France was once of the most disgusting experience because of their "metissage" fetish.

Semites made it into the elites.
Depop will target sub-saharan africans and inbred middle easterners, respectively.

If you have kids the same colour as you how will people tell 'em apart from you once they grow up? Jeez, some people.

>White genes being destroyed.
You misspelled 'spread'. The kids won't be quite as genetically white as if they were a BM/WF couple, but it's pretty close - there's not THAT much genetic variation in mitochondrial DNA.

>nazis will raise ethical standards in the workplace
You don't read much, do you.

>Arabs fucking stink I was at the store in my Trump hat and these two fat sand ninjas walked in and everywhere I went in the place I could smell them before I saw them
Don't they wipe their asses with their bare hands, or is that a meme?

>white man + attractive non-white woman
Well done, good job pal
>white man + ugly non-white woman
lol what are you doing?
>non-white man + attractive white woman
I feel physically sick
>non-white man + ugly white woman
lol who cares?
>non-white man + non-white woman
Literally don't care

/r/hapas

But my point still stands.

What's with faggots always spouting this shit? Are you some chink that got keked by whitey?

We can terrorise them, gaijin. Many Japanese men are ready for the race war against the Jew. Trust me

I think it has to do with the shit food they eat. Shitskins tend to eat a bunch of spicy food which makes them sweat more, hence why arabs and beaners always stink.

Because not only do Asian women look down on Asian men, we have to deal with their fucked up offspring who hate themselves as well as Asian men.

Elliot Rodger killed 3 Asian men due to being half-Asian, and due to being the son of a racially self-hating whore.

NO HE ISN'T.
ONLY PURE WHITE POSTERS ARE ALLOWED HERE.
14/88 NIGGER

He's neither. He's a mongrel

yes duh

You're probably white, but I want to believe.

You will never be white, never be accepted by whites. Similarly, you will never be Asian, nor will you ever be accepted by Asians.

People like your parents are despicable. I'm willing to bet money that you pass as an Asian guy to the eyes of white people. I bet your Asian mother hates Asian men, and is probably ashamed to have an Asian-passing son.

If only you looked more white...

[spoiler]You'll never be white.[/spoiler]

Wow, one guy represents all those half-breeds. By your logic, Asians are a menace to our society because they enjoy shooting up our schools. If one hapa could kill 3, just look at the damage that a pure bred Asian can do. Pic related, we should ban all the Asians since they all secretly hate whitey.

I'm white and my gf is black. Don't cry.

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums.
YOU TROPHY HAULING TOLERANT SNOWFLAKES DISGUST ME.

14/88 KILL ALL KIKES, COLOREDS, AND COMMUNISTS

>spoilers
Hello crossboarder

it's not spread at all
whites are a world minority

I see them all the time on Sup Forums so I have now started to consider them the new normal. Same-race couples have become weird and no longer feel natural.

t. Achmed

it's not just one guy

Hey man, if you're a white guy who just wants Asian puss, by all means, go for it. But don't produce fuck ups with Asian women, all right? I fucking hate half-Asians. They are abominations.

This senpai, it's a spicy shitty smell that emenates from their pores, revolting stuff desu

lol asian masculinity

That chart is clearly made by a cucked asian "man".

>cherrypicking
Yeah, this image just reeks of butthurt. A chink must've made this, it must suck getting outbred by white men but it can't be helped. Your women are heavily attracted to white men for some strange reason.

>white
As if Honorary Aryan. I'm that Nip that exposes weebshits and English teachers here. You may recognise me

Probably from Sup Forums

Asian masculinity is full of short Asian guys who can't get laid and compensate by lifting or some shit, idk. I'm a /r/hapas poster, so fuck off.