Let's face it. We cannot fix women

Let's face it. We cannot fix women.

Are you Fucking retarded? What do you want to fix? Women are fine. It's the ideology that is pushed on them that is degenerate.

>Women are fine.

kek french humour is so meta

Always so quick to wave the white flag.

You can't fix already broken women, you have to nurture them into a true woman.
The Jewish social media/TV/Internet/Music causes extremely deep Jewish brainwshing and it's almost impossible to get rid of unless you're actively inclined to look for answers/towards politics and history etc unfortunately

They don't need to be fixed - they need to be broken.

No woman today can be nurtured so. They're ruined long before their 20.

Not all, but I agree that most are

>tfw they're spics

Never again.

Casually fucked on for a while. Graduated college and everything. Told me if I ever got her pregnant she would keep the baby.

>tfw I was basically an unemployed NEET fuck at that point
>tfw she was literally willing to throw away her entire career to raise the baby of a fucking unemployed NEET she met on tinder

women were broken long before Judeo-marxism.

see: Helen of Troy

Count your lucky stars that you're not British.

The one on the right is surely on test.

We never were, look at our most ancient stories, Eve, Helen, Pandora, even Pocahontas

It's like a Jungian archetype, the bane of men is women

Is that why we tamed them for a few thousand years?

Jesus Christ, why are English """""women"""""" so hideous?

>be american
>have shit taste

yes, and we need to tame them back, otherwise civilization is not possible.

>implying there's anything to fix

And people wonder why 90% of Sup Forums are virgins.

The point I'm making is that that cannot be done at this stage. We are doomed as a species.

We cannot do it unless we smash the concept of democracy. Frankly some sort of militar take-over would be needed for a short time, institute values and get away with all the laws benefitting women, as well as shaming them for their acts instead of glorifying them. Under democracy (universal suffrage) this can't work. The only form of democracy that could fix women is some sort of limited democracy (only men with property are able to vote), but I don't see it happening in my lifetime

Lookit these Internet Philosophers. I bet you drink your Mountain Dew out of a wine glass and only but the expensive mall store katanas.

Premarital sex predicts divorce averages

>And I base this on no reputable evidence whatsoever.

>Frankly some sort of military take-over
While not the most subtle of jokes, I did notice it kouhai

Yes for both men and women.

Men are worse than women... Fix men first.

Jesus Christ, the jawline!!!

Been in a relationship with the same person for two years now, we both agree to wait until we get married. Plan is for that to happen in two years after we graduate from college. How many of you faggots can say the same?

>fake-rape perpetrator: "I did a horrible thing"
>"no, my dear, it's ok. It happens to all of us. Accusing filthy man that they raped you."
>"it's ok, it's the patriarchy, you are always the victim"
>"no charges for you, poor little victim girl"

kill this fucking world.
kill it naow.

>"$587 to be exact"
why would you comment that

And so the cucked becomes the cucker

Bravo to that madman

Your post will be ignored by the rest of Sup Forums and the ones that do reply will either be
>she'll divorce you bro
or
>outlier

It's not a man's job to fix women its their job to fix men. Thats just the way its always been.

Shut up you white knight cuck.

>MFW when I see that even 80% of people who are in cults still fuck before tying the knot.

Lads, we can kiss the world as we know it good-bye. Just enjoy the short time we still have left.

They sure have "fixed" men all right

women are the fucking worst. All I want to do is have a meaningful relationship but they just want to get fucked like objects. I WANT PASSION, I WANT TO HAVE KIDS. Fuckin whores just want to get fucked I swear everytime.

Not broken, housebroken.

Why fix what you can replace?

i never got why the person with no job money or own a car got the kids in the divorce

someone explain?

>Been in a relationship with the same person for two years now, we both agree to wait until we get married.

"we" both agree.
Who came up with this crap?

Is it you? Then you are a self-imposed cuck
Is it her? Then you are being lied to. She's fucking behind your back and cucking you.

Also: relationship w/o sex is like a vidya console w/o games. You sure you are in an actual relationship?

Or well we are on Sup Forums, so you probably made it up anyway.

Because we're still nowhere near the point where replacing them could be used as a viable means of producing children.

Pretty sure if you were to remove the scumbag fat vaginas screaming at them for being honest about becoming a mother, homemaker or leading a normal life, women would fix themselves.

oh good, another /pol9k/ thread

>Not uploading your consciousness to a perfect VR simulation
>Not having AI babies that raise hard philosophical questions about "what is human" with your perfect AI waifu

clone or robots?

id like a robot its one of my fetish

LMAO you do realise they say the same about men, right? Fucking idiot.

Why would I want to sign a legal contract between me, a human fleshlight and the state that has a 50:50 chance of taking half of my stuff away in the future?

>Because we're still nowhere near the point where replacing them could be used as a viable means of producing children
Bullshit. With gene engineering we can already do it. Just it's """"not ethical"""" for pleb scientists and even official progress in gene engineering is behind the curtains, all you see is couple of photos with glowing cats lol.

Sure we can. Snip the clit.

We still have to try to get there eventually, acknowledging that right now is important.

>i never got why the person with no job money or own a car got the kids in the divorce

that's the patriarchy of course.

The womyn will of course have lots of monies. Either from some powerful man (aka a cuck) or all working men combined. The patriarchy does this to suppress womyn and to stop them from getting a job.

Whores who make false rape accusations should be jailed.

This is true though. The real problem is weak men and government interfering with men leading their women. Females need to be dominated for their own good.

I'm female, I suck him off all the time, but to go beyond that is not something he wants to do, though I'm open to it. As long as he's happy, I'm happy in this regard.

>women will blindly follow any retarded ideology shoved on them
>women are fine

Wew lad

It ain't gonna be in my lifetime and having children in my lifetime is what's important to me.

You are young and naive, just wait until reality smacks you in the face, you'll be wishing you never wrote this post

not once ruined
but if you raise a girl traditionally to be humble and stout of mind and good tender house wife, youve defeated the ruinous forces at work

Get a surrogate.

if they got the "monies" from cuck then why do they need child support?

We have a system that is 50+ years behind the current economic and gender-equality reality.

And bankrupt myself so hard my grandchildren, assuming they exist, will be paying off the debt from that?

Retard listened to too many women.

Love. It makes people do economically irrational things. I'm glad that you can live without that, you'll probably be richer for it, but many of us cant.

>itt /r9k/ vs /r/feminism

there was a gay guy who gave his sperm to 2 lesbins to have a kid one of them left and guy had to pay child support for that kid

forgot the story if someone can find it that be great

Well, if money is that tight you'd be best off impregnating some Eastern European cunt on vacation.

I was raised in a retarded muslim household. You thing I havent already waded through miles of figurative shit?

>implying they're any better

They're not, but unlike surrogates they're pretty much free

Adam glory of God. Woman glory of man. Adam created from dust. Life breathed into his nostrils. Is not tempted. Woman comes from out of him as he is made whole again by God (stitched up). Gets tempted. It really is that easy. If you use a turkey baster and not your penis you can have 99 fewer problems and a bitch aint none

well duh thats why we must oppress them

>>outlier

Well it fucking well is.

That's not even remotely common.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Embrace the 2D

I can't make babies from the 2D

Wouldnt want my kids to grow up in this hellhole anyway

Yeah cases like that though go through since they didn't properly get insemination at a clinic. In that guy's case he just gave them his sperm.

Women are a representation of the men around them.

I for once must say something people will not like. The point here is, that they waited for marriage because it came much sooner. I'm 20 and I have GF, but we have yet to marry, because we cannot sustain ourselves financially yet.

>too drunk to consent
Women shouldn't be allowed to drink

Except you are not free to act like a man and put a bitch in her place unless you want to go to jail

This is a great thread to remind you that Brock Turner is innocent and this could happen to you.

>want to have a lot of kids
>absolutely despise women in every way except the physical

Yes it is, virgin.

How on earth can it be common?

Only 1 in 5 people in highly religious groups wait until marriage, and people who are in highly religious groups are already a minority.

Outside of religious groups, there's little to no pressure to wait until marriage, and a lot of pressure to have sex.

Can I have more version of this pic?

Do you have Armani one plz?

I fucking loved it but lost my old image folder.

I never thought I would see the day when a leaf makes the most insightful post. But I can see that we are brothers; and the leaf means nothing.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom."

All the anons who deny God and Christ will never understand.

I meant the long term monogamous healthy relationship part.