Post images that trigger you

This triggers me everytime I see normie Facebook girls use it as their profile pic. Why are liberals obsessed with Muslims?

Isn't that disrespectful? Also can someone make a hitler with burger flag around his head.

Because a lot of modern leftists replace their God with Islam, to them idolising Muslims (not Allah) is almost like a religious experience as they have no religion of their own.

It's funny because if Muslims as a whole were to take a side, they'd probably side with us. The left is too degenerate

Reeeeeeeeeeeee
Those women smiling about this

This fucking god damn world

Immigration killed western civ

FUCKING NIGGERS

FUCKING COMMIES

>wanting to treat other people with kindness and dignity, especially refugees from war-torn countries
>THEY'RE OBSESSED WITH MUSLIMS REEEEEE KILL EM ALL

grow up

>waa mommy I'm offended stop it or I'm going to cry ;______;

FUCKING KIKES

Yeah stupid women , btw children in uk can now be force be law to "find out about Islam be been taken to mosque and forced to pray" I shit you not

You're in for a wild time in a decade or two when you realize half your party despises gay people

>Why are liberals obsessed with Muslims?
I can be asking you the same thing. Sup Forums is more obsessed with Muslims than even progressives are desu. And I'm saying this as a Muslim myself

Tits or gtfo

>Why are liberals obsessed with Muslims?
because they make no real effort to understand Islam. it's a brand and cause for them, arbitrary and good as any.

FUCKING HATCHET WOUNDS

Nice pic! Haha
Race war when

looks like natalie p as queen skywalker

>attention whoring.

>A reaction to the cultural jihad is being obsessed with Islam
>Arabic logic

Here's a good one

They admire the ruthless, authoritarian nature. It's projecting and revealing what they'd be like if they had it all their own way.

NO BORDERS
NO WALL
IMMIGRATION FOR ALL

pic related, some normies in twitter shared this

Because they're bigger Jew haters then Sup Forums and the only ones that hate Jews more then Sup Forums and liberals is mudslimes

>Feminist & Pro-Life

what

>my dad

Well that explains eveything

What the fuck!? You live in Rotherham, mate?

>My dad

>He thinks all Muslims are arabs
American education at its finest

>my dad

what does this pic mean? "oppression wrapped in freedom"?

How do we convince normies we fought on the wrong side?

>my dad
FUCKING KEK YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Could not possibly think of anything less American

Yup,they exist.

We're white we won the fucking space race BTFOed germans+turks and Russia is the 2nd most powerful empire in the world

Goddamnit eesti, i thought you were still fine

The sign doesn't even bother me. It's the fact that the cunts in the back are taking selfies and clearly just want to virtue signal on social media.

How fucking pathetic.
No wonder this fat worthless unfunny kike bitch has a career in being an annoying leech.

Shes related to a power annoying jew leech.
It all makes sense now.

There is no such thing as coincidence.

T. The famous Arabic philosopher Muhammad abdi

>Hates patriotism
>wears symbol of Palestinian nationalism

>my dad

TRIGGERED

This is dead on.

t. former libfag who used to feel like Islam was exotic and kind of appealing in a spiritual way.

Kek is the only true God.

No. That's bullshit.

I am a Muslim and I did side with you all. I even fucking prayed for Trump to win.

Then I realised that it's not so much that you hate jew induced degeneracy as much as you hate Muslims.

Hell, 99% of Sup Forums either drinks, takes drugs and engages in premarital sex. Sup Forums doesn't even attend church regularly. Sup Forums does things completely unchristian, but by god, given a chance, they would fucking sacrifice their lives in the next crusade.

Sup Forums's brand of conservatism isn't some wave of spiritual or cultural renaissance, it's low brow right wing populism based on sheer xenophobia and hatred targeted towards specific communities. Even when their hatred is unjustified.

And God, is it ironic when Sup Forums makes fun of the left's cognitive dissonance when Sup Forums itself can't fucking conceive that Muslims can be victims of terrorism too, and their own men terrorists, as was made clear by the Quebec attack.

And instead of self reflection, what does Sup Forums do? Start peddling conspiracy theories "hurr durr it was an inside job, muh mooslem sectarian conflicts." Sup Forums is so far up it's own ass, that it can't agree on facts which go against their skewed narrative. Everything that goes against Sup Forums's narrative is a conspiracy, an inside job. It can't for one moment reflect on the stances it supports, and why it supports them.

>Why are liberals obssessed with Muslims?
They are not.
/r/The_Donald, however is. They're so fucking obssessed with Muslims that there isn't a single day when you glance over their page and not see at least two articles demonising Muslims and antagonising Islam.

There was a time when I genuinely thought that Sup Forums was the bastion of free speech, the place of sanity, of reason. I was dead wrong. When I was introduced to Sup Forums, admittedly as an antizionist, I was fascinated by Sup Forums's supposed conciousness about the Jews. Fast forward to 2017 and where are we now? (1/2)

I'd burn that flag.

>The right hates gays
>The left brings in hordes of third world barbarians that also hate gays

lel this is going to be a wild ride for the LGBT crowd.

>picthatmademelegitsuicidalforthreeweeks.jpg
Came here to post this.

As per usual, the mud races need white men to solve their problems for them.

>(1/2)
I cant wait to see what the second half could be

Mashallah brother I couldn't have made a better summary myself

TRIGGER WARNING

>My dad

Well, t_donald is obsessed with Muslims mostly because its acceptable. Say one word about kikes and you're banned, but its open season on Muslims. I wish Sup Forums and the conservatives in general would realize that the only people that gain anything from an all-out religious war between the West and Islam is our Jewish overlords

Absolute power.
Complete merger of state and religion, giving the state absolute moral authority. Of course, it means that the clerics run everything, but Liberals think they will be the new clerics (ha!).
Absolute control of women. It is legal to beat and rape your wife, and you can own multiple wives and slavery is legal.
Anything a person doesn't like about them must be removed, legally, or the violator is in violation of libel laws. The truth is no defense.
Absolute control of the media.
Strong controls over the internet (access and filtering).
Homosexuals are killed.
Christians are enslaved.
Jews are enslaved or killed.
Pagans are killed.
Dogs are outlawed as pets, and can be freely killed.
No music allowed.
No drugs allowed.
No fun allowed.
No mixing of boys and girls or any ages outside the home.

Should I go on? Its all about control, absolute moral authority, shutting down anything that disagrees with those in power, and keeping the masses in their place. No outside ideas, no original thought allowed, no critical thought allowed.

>There was a time when I genuinely thought that Sup Forums was the bastion of free speech,
It is, you have to accept that the result of free speech is a river of shitposting without any obligation to say anything good at all.

I want to masturbate to this. sauce?

>my dad

I don't think it's possible, I get crazy reactions when I try

This man speaks the truth

My wife's son's baby's mother made it.

Anddddd... Indian

Muslims are useful idiots for the Jews. Bomb yourself.

I fucking hate seeing this shit.

Very funny

Kek

So you side with the trans and gays?
Alright have fun getting the smell out of your prayer rug

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how dare you, racist puke

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok leaf
Day of the rake is coming

>people using trying to dress up a culture and religion as american, when it realistically is anathema to a free society
kys desu

Actually hot.

I don't want to live under your shitty Muslim law you people always vote for when you reach critical mass, and you're breaking my balls over it?

Just stay where you are and stop coming to the USA.

Wearing the American flag is a tradition that dates all he way back to the first American entertainers.

It is extremely disrespectful and violates a bunch of laws, but people that aren't connected to the military through service or family probably don't understand the history and traditions related to national flags, nor the whys of it.

Because you wanna genocide them and that's crazy. Gotta show some support for ordinary folk that did nothing wrong while taking a stance vs the forces of evil (you)

>flees to us for better life
>wants us to be like home

These. Dear god that last one fucking pissed me off.

Looks like the Poo got triggered hard.
Don't low anything up, my dude!

fuck you amerifat

I love the contrast between brown skin and cum

I admire the people of the soviet union and all they had to go through and their accomplishments.

But it was a shitty system.

This as a redpilled Muslim

liberals are only obsessed with media frenzy they can virtue signal with.
right now, muslims.
4 years ago, gays.

We all know those people just come here for the government benefits.

Normies have learned that signalling pro-Islam will get them likes, and expressing concerns about terrorism will get them bans. It's a simple reward/punishment conditioning.

Exactly. It's already happening in the UK. Fuck that shit.

Bro
M8
Dude
No really listen uleh

Its a cultural war, get it? Not like bayonet you and your family in your sleep (yet) but more like no way you subversive cunts are going to supercede me or my people while im breathing

Y.T; veteran bomb technician

This just made me kek heartily.

As a gay man, that pic triggers me.

Why do LGBT groups shill so much for Islam? When it directly opposes their existence and does little if shit to accommodate LGBT people?

The virtue signaling isn't even hiding itself anymore. Its so obvious its not worth giving them the attention they want. But its reached the point where identifying with any group within the """""community""""" makes you by default a giant leftist, alienating anyone with an opposing opinion.

I just don't get it. These people welcome others who would gladly stab them in the back if they were the majority.
I'd rather die from an enemy than a traitor.