Regret

Real american here, and I voted for Trump as per mail ballot.

Trumps actions have been thoughtless, racist, and destructive to the cultural cohesiveness of our country.

Anyone else feel the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Well you'll have to get used to it for 4 more years FAGGOT!!!!! AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

nope, hes doing a phenomenal job as far as im concerned

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Barron admirer here. It's hilarious to watch his autism crash and burn him. But in all seriousness we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

why hello CTR

Regret

Real global citizen here, and I voted for Clinton twice, once per mail ballot and once per voting booth.

Trump's actions have been brash and abrasive, but I'm astounded that he's following through on many of his campaign promises.

Anyone else feel the same?

Nice try CTR or whatever name you guys go by now. Can you make the bait anymore painfully obvious because if you actually voted for Trump then what he is doing now is what you wanted.

No TPP, strengthening our national security, and our boarders. But nice try, I hope that small check from soros is worth it :^)

You guys are cute, calling me a shill without actually arguing any points. Sup Forums in a nutshell.

>real
Stopped reading there

shill

How can you be a "former" trump voter?

It's not like it's an ongoing subscription service.

It's like the shills are trying to force a meme here.

To argue a point you would need to make one. Buzzwords aren't points honey.

Not going to lie, nuclear codes here. It's hilarious watching the Crew crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let that former Trump supporter anywhere near me.

2 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Anyone else sitting in their middle class house in a white neighborhood sending their kids off to private school and laughing as they watch the world unfold on their 4K television?

Not gonna crash, former burn here. This is fucking seriousness watching nuclear codes vote. But in all seriousness we can't let former Trump voter get the fucking hilarious..

You havn't constructed a position to be argued for or against.

You've basically just asked if anyone feels regret for voting Trump because the Mainstream Media says he's being a meany poopoo head.

You haven't explained how his actions so far have been thoughtless, racist, or "destructive to the cultural cohesiveness of our country"

Hell, you'd have to start off defining what the "cultural cohesiveness of the country" is, and then go on to argue how Trump's policies have been destructive.

You have made no points to argue, so everyone here rightly assume you are a shill. Because you made a shill post.

You can either use my criticism to define your terms and construct an actual argument, or ignore this post and confirm what everyone already assumes, that you're a shill.

my question is "what in the hell were you expecting?"

Not going to lie, nuclear codes here. It's hilarious watching the Crew crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let that former Trump supporter anywhere near me.

Ban nuclear code voting!

no. you're just ignorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8

executive order time.

You are fucking retarded. He is literally doing exactly what he said during his campaign. You liked what you heard then voted for him? And now you're upset he is actually following throug? Just shut the fuck up. Fucking reddit faggot

Isn't it time for a nap, user?

Also hillary already lost and she's certainly not going to win 2020; this shilling is only making dems look like sore losers.
(and more importantly shitting up my favorite board)

>cute
/tumblr/ is down the hall kid

Don't you have some shaking to be doing?

Only dumb rednecks and retards voted for Trump
City people voted Hillary

Hello, Crew.

when you assholes repeat the same talking points/tactics over and over, its really fucking obvious who you are and what youre doing. you wont win. you dont have the numbers and you dont have the rage. you have easily manipulated rubes who think and chant the same as the rube next to them.

then make a point fag

You can't be regretful if you're a fucking retard. He's doing exactly what he said he would do. What the fuck did you expect, faggot?