BUDWEISER SUPERBOWL COMMERCIAL HIGHLIGHTS THE IMPORTANCE OF IMMIGRATION

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HtBZvl7dIu4

>tfw you realize that we are all just one people and that if we didn't have immigrants we wouldn't have beer!
>I am literally sobbing right now
>thank you based Budweiser for such a beautiful commercial
>thank you for shutting down the bigots once and for all

Why do they keep shoving all this political shit into my sports. It's like the one of the few places a man should be able to leave that shit at the door.

he's white though, and from the same country as trump

WTF I love Germans now.

>german immigrants bring in beer
>arab immigrants bring in anthrax

>watching the sportsball propaganda bowl
Nope

>tfw you realize that we are all just one people and that if we didn't have immigrants we wouldn't have beer!

Budweiser having anything at all to do with beer, is news to me though.

SEE BIGOTS? IMMIGRANTS COME HERE AND CREATE JOBS AND PROSPERITY!

I BET YOU ALL FEEL REALLY DUMB NOW!

>Americans think Budweiser is good
>water is beer
lmao

Because sports is part of the establishment defense department. The old world conservatives have been posing as progressives for a long time.

They want slavery to continue and to further enslavement.

I BET YOU HE WASN'T EVEN TAKING WELFARE! THIS MAN IS A HERO. I FULLY SUPPORT IMMIGRANTS! IMMIGRANTS BUILT THIS COUNTRY! IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT, LEAVE!

better things to do with my time than drink beer and sit and watch rapistball

They didn't learn from the whole Schumer/Rogan disaster did they?

yes they did. they chose the path of tolerance and love. and now more people will buy their beer.

gtfo bigots.

>they drink pisswater
Lmfao drumpftards btfo forever how will they ever ever ever ever error, sending error report

What is it about legal immigration these people can't grasp?

stfu bigot. go back to stormweenie

>Eternal Kraut comes to America
>sells shit beer
What is this suppose to teach me again?

they'll shove it anywhere and into anything that holds the attention of the masses. News, Music,Movies, Vidya, Social Media, Sports, and so on. Marxism.

Fuck having borders man, they are REAL HUMAN BEANS okay bigot?

Is that why their feminist/gay/trans ad campaign caused their sales to drop so much they canceled it?

I know its not a dog, but do you leafs get aroused by this webm?

>A company who's poison has ruined an unfathomable amount of people's lives

W E W L A D

Even coming legally, the Germans and the Irish fucked up politics in some parts of the country. And those were groups were the easy ones to assimilate.

>Beer company standing up against "Muslim Ban"
>Muslims don't drink beer

what is superbowl?

The liberal exec who greenlit this ad has no idea how much they just offended the majority of their US consumer base. This spot is going to cost them market share.

The one day a year non-americans pretend they care about handegg

I dont know, hour long comercial break on tv or something in the US

Really? Source?

It's a owl that excels above all others.

I think im gonna throw up.
all those liberals saying that inmigration is good, when you crearlly see that guy is a legal inmigrant. Expecting that muslims bring good things to the country, when in reality they only bring terrorist, their coran bullshit, sharia, etc etc.
how could people be this blind, soros is a fucking bitch.

Don't insult water like that. Everyone knows Budweiser is trash, only niggers and rednecks drink it.

Wrong. We must all be United in love and tolerance and beauty and face and giving and humility and truth and Justice. We must all accept the fact that we will all be Brown in the future. Beautiful Brown like coffee and cream. Beautiful Brown like the rich Earth that feeds the plants. Beautiful Brown like a tanned leather. Beautiful Brown like the bark of a tree. United we all Stand Together as a United human race

>Beautiful Brown like the bark of a tree.
My trees are white though.

Don't be so salty, racist bigot.

I am a redneck you faggot.

Those trees have weak bark. Just like white people.

No need to be salty. We are all citizens of the earth. Borders don't exist. They are only lines on a map that man has created. We must all be United in love and share our destiny in truth and wonderment

That bark is actually incredibly resilient to weather, disease, and insects. It's not uncommon to just find the bark on the ground after the rest of the tree has rotted away. The trees are also a pioneer species and will reestablish ecosystems after events like forest fires which then allows other less capable trees to grow.

It just shows that white immigration is great

Sure, I guess that's true if you looking through The Eyes of a privileged white man. You're so insecure that you can't compete with immigrants sven?

Sure sure. Where did you get that information, Wikipedia? Birch bark is so thin and flimsy. Flimsy like your skin. Because you're so insecure and scared of successful people of color. It must suck to be so weak that you have to hate on people from other countries. We are all just Homo sapiens. You need to come to terms with that

>Where did you get that information
From living in an area where white birch trees were common.

>Flimsy like your skin.
Skin generally isn't thought of as hard or tough. Having a full body callous sounds like some kind of weird disease.

Noticed how he is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT

>Fucking papers
>legal
>not a terrorist
>LEGAL NOT A FUCKING MUSLIM PARAsITE

All I ask is that you go to the video and show your support by liking it and sharing it with all your friends and family and telling the virtues of inclusiveness! Please go like the video andr show your support

You sound pretty angry mate. Put down the Coopers come on take a deep breath and go like the video and show your support

Fucking molesting furry.

That's not what their stock prices were saying when they showed that Rogen-Schumer commercial
>Stock took a dive

No.

Chuck Norris agrees immigration is key!

i can't lie, this gave me goosebumps.

Cuck-weis-eeeeer

I know what it's supposed to imply but all I got was
>Wow, European immigrants sure have contributed more than non-Europeans.

(((INBEV))). the belgian cuck slayer would stop this.

>watching niggerball

>You're not wanted here

>german

Dropped.

Germans are the largest white ethnic group in the US so why all the butthurt? If you're white in the US, odds are you have German ancestry unless you're a second or third generation American. Plus, He came to the country legally and didn't seek welfare

>here's a sketch of the bottle. Sorry, I don't know ingredients very well

This

Goodell is giving the NFL a daily dose of the blue pill

>drinking Budweiser
>tastes like dog piss

I'd rather drink bleach

that goes for any of it's forms: round niggerball, oblong niggerball, stick and ball niggerball, etc.

its. fuck.

Storm in a teacup man, I have no problem with immigration so long as it's controlled and the people we allow in will improve our society... pretty much how it used to work before the globalists got in control.

>am educated white German with a work ethic == Africans with no education, tribe mentality, and violent tendancies towards women and anyone not in their tribe

REALLY GOT THE NOGGIN JOGGIN

>Budweiser

Who the hell drinks that other than college frat brothers and the girls they roofie.

Just made it to the end.

>NEXT TIME, THIS IS THE BEER WE DRINK

How fucking rude. What retarded cunt wrote this bullshit?

I just remember that in Canada zoophilia is legal and that kinda ruined the whole webm for me.

>successful people of color

>waaaum bisdu aus douischlan
that's not proper german
get a fucking translator jesus christ

They already had one with amy schumer about muh wage gap

Just a shit product trying to appeal to more libtards

>Drinking Cuckweiser
>consuming the fermented Jew

>watching the SuperGoy
>watching the cuckmercials

>A german came to USA and created a beer company
>This is why we need more muslims