Look at the sick evil look on Trumps face

I can't support this man anymore. He is destroying the country, violating the constitution and taking away women's human rights yet he has this evil smile look on his face? I'm disgusted.

That's his face when he sees you getting gassed in an internment camp in the near future

>I can't support this man anymore. He is destroying the country, violating the constitution and taking away women's human rights yet he has this evil smile look on his face? I'm disgusted.
I think he was just smiling at the football joke lol

You just turned on a spigot between my legs, user.

MOO A GLOO FAGGOT

kys you leftist waist of oxygen

Is this a meme now or is it still just bots doing it???

It's a shitty CTR pasta that's posted in shill threads to derail.

I've seen KLK and I'm still convinced she's 12 y/o tops

What did he mean by this?

>1 post by this ID

SAY IT WITH ME: MADAME PEDOPHILE

All my friends regret voting for Trump. Makes me sick

It's over for him

Name me one thing he's done to take away rights from women, OP. No, defunding foreign abortion providers does not count, because there is nothing stopping you from making private donations to those groups if you really feel that strongly about it.

>his face looks evil

Not an argument.

Trump looked at me funny

I'm literally shacking, Sup Forums

Bunch of libs refusing to acknowledge elections have consequences.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hillary-ious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the new clear coats!

Looks like a proud, confident patriarch watching his son give his commitment to the constitution.

taking away women rights? what are you on?

i completely understand your mindset. one day you'll see the light and your view on things will change

I still can't believe the motherfucker is 70. He looks like he hasn't aged in 15 years.

Holy fuck these CTR shill threads are so retarded

Could you be anymore obvious?

That's the face of a man who knows that whatever happens, he's secured a major positive influence on the country he loves for the next 30-40 years.