Trump made Senator Chuck Schumer cry

Strong men also cry. Are you happy now?

youtube.com/watch?v=fF8v2CO5q8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqbGiwi1rNI
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
youtube.com/watch?v=IlbJNU_0Kws
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/260471-schumer-refugee-pause-may-be-necessary
youtube.com/watch?v=39y_E8O-d30
youtube.com/watch?v=8ULkINCDiIA
youtube.com/watch?v=27vlgZZ4oek
nypost.com/2009/12/16/schumer-calls-flight-attendant-who-told-him-to-turn-off-cell-phone-bitch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's that jawa next to him?

>whiny authoritarian leftist cuck crying about the American people being saved from his jewish scheming

Thank god for Donald J Trump.

Except in Israel.

Why didn't he cry when Obama did the same thing in 2011? Sounds like FAKE TEARS

I've never noticed how truly awful his hairplugs really are....

>quick, find me an ethnic child I can pose next to

They all look like Kikes. I don't think there is a mudslime among them.

>EMP highlighted
>jew shit on other next to it

caling a emp attack soon. illums always reveal shit ahead of time. ive been hearing shit non stop about emp attacks recently. i doubt it pure coincidence this time

>Strong men also cry

youtube.com/watch?v=fqbGiwi1rNI

(((Chuck schumer))) is a filthy jew

>Jews decide what's un-American
I'm starting to understand why Hitler just said fuck it gas em all

>don't talk to me or my throw pillow ever again

Jews are a meme people.

>Strong men also cry
Where's the strong man? I can't find him in the video or your pic.

I literally felt better on seeing this.

I mean it literally felt like something was lifted off my shoulders. I now fully and unironically support the halt that Trump called for and is having enforced.

>Where's the strong man? I can't find him in the video or your pic.
I can concur with this. Where is the strong man?

This will get him impeached

>Implying the holocaust happened

Hello kike.

GAAAAAYY

Damn, powerful stuff. I voted for Trump, but now I'm like: Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>Dad's making me dress up like faggy Star Wars characters again.

Again, why wasn't he crying when Obama banned Iraqi refugees in 2011?

Well that didn't take long

where is most vulnerable to EMP attack?

FUCKING HILARIOUS

If you think he's crying now, wait until the leftists start swinging from the lamp posts.

Are there any strong leaders who cried in the past? Are there warlords who shed tears? Are there ruthless diplomats who worked hard for their nation and its citizens who cried for their people?

No, real men do not cry, hitler did not cry for his people. He became angry and vengeful that his people were subjected to bad things. He became even more hardworking and zealotlike by the day knowing that CRYING wont fucking solve anything.

You see, I think that crying is actually a good testament to a bio evolutionary principle. To that of the r/K selected theory. The K selected simply do not cry at all.

But the slithering, vile and degenerate r selected, they do cry. And I saw this weird transformation in my local council in flag related.

There was a person who was in a position of power for over 10 years. He started off as someone to be trusted, but as the years went on, he also became r selected, and in the end he was talking about his feelings of his betrayal to the people (he tried to make a coup with the local lefties against the municipality). When he was struck down for being anti his people. He indeed started literally talking about how bad he felt. Not reason or arguments, but just his feelings. As a spectator I thought "what the fuck was wrong with this person" and thus he eventually got outvoted and removed from his position. And guess what? At the end of it he started crying.

crying is a good testament of who not to elect. Its a good marker to show that someone is r selected at least 70% of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

Literally twitler

anywhere really.
if you meant most damaging, i would say jew york

pic also related

youtube.com/watch?v=IlbJNU_0Kws

>“I noticed Charles E. Schumer yesterday with fake tears,” Trump said Monday, as some of his communications advisers chuckled. “I’m gonna ask him who is his acting coach because I know him very well, I don’t see him as a crier. If he is, he’s a different man. There’s about a five percent chance that it was real, but I think they were fake tears.”

> Schumer’s office declined to respond to Trump.

When the President calls you a fake-crying pussy...

>The K selected simply do not cry at all.

It's raining.

This bastard is responsible for Amy. There is no punishment worthy of him.

Stupid......stupid people

That's because you'be put up with Trump's for so long you're just accustomed to them

>that perfectly placed little girl wearing a hijab right next to him

He's a good lil bitch, doing what he's told to do. Put some tears on that hypocrisy

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/260471-schumer-refugee-pause-may-be-necessary

Jesus I never realized they were related

That explains a lot

What an awful family

Send chuck play doh.

Crocodile tears.

>where is most vulnerable to EMP attack?

And EMP attack would likely have to be a thermonuclear weapon detonated in an airburst strike really high in the sky. That way the electromagnetic field would extend the furthest and affect the largest possible area. It has been theorized that it would take 3 bombs to take out the electrical power from the continental US.
The effects of such an attack are explored in the fiction novel One Second After.

Boo hoo I'm supposed to feel sorry for some crusty old career politician just because muh holocaust? Where was he during San Bernardino and Orlando? Or when Obummer did literally the same exact fucking thing? What a fucking idiot.

What? I am serious. Since I became K selected, when I started lifting weights, gaining muscle mass, trying to better myself and not allow me to fall back into a lazy comfort style of life as I have in the past (where I was fat and r selected), I dont cry anymore.

The only times I feel like it is when I see white people doing sensible things to protect their linage and themselves. Because of the sheer awesomeness and glory, for being oppressed by the leftist rhetoric for so long.

but otherwise no, even though I am no longer with my gf and am more lonely, I still do not really cry. Outward crying has decreased by about 5 times, and inward happiness increased by about 30%

testosterone and the lack of cortisol, which you can get through a lot of good habits tend to have this effect on your emotions. To make them more rigid, and to even transform them so that they become active in other area's.

Anon5 said they fugged. Multiple times.

A Jew puts his daughter in a hajab and role plays for the marxist agenda

Cuck schumer

If these people are upset it's a good idea;
Chuck Schumer
Cory Booker
Nanci Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
Ellizabeth Warren
John McCain
Lindsay Graham
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Barack and Michelle Obama

Feel free to add anyone I'm forgetting

Ikr, you think Amy was talented and got scouted hahaha.. No way, this faggot had something to do with it.
New age (((Hollywood))) is all connected.

>Amy
Who is Amy?

Jew crocodile tears.
I've seen it many times before.
I'll see it many times more.

Bernie Sanders

>What? I am serious

I was making a reference

>Because of the sheer awesomeness and glory,

Patriotism seems to be the only thing that gets the waterworks close to running nowadays.

Never mind. Got it.

Amy Schumer, she's his niece

Literally called Cuck

Pure coincidence

>(Opie Radio)
I should point out that Opie uploads random shit like this every day. Some of it isn't even funny. That's the reason for all of those dislikes.
youtube.com/watch?v=39y_E8O-d30

NOONE POST A PICTURE!
I just ate..

You mean this pathetic crok tears producer?
youtube.com/watch?v=8ULkINCDiIA

FAKE TEARS

Fake and legitimately gay.

Demongogue. Let's meme Schumer into the monster we know he secretly is. It sounds like he supports child marriage, rape, and terrorism.

I'd sniff that loli's poo if you know what I mean

>3d arab lolis

gross

God what a fucking awful family

Miss Piggy, his niece.

Needs expanding. Half those people out of officw or almost dead

Chuck Schumer might be the most Jewish person I've ever laid eyes upon.

What a faggot
I miss the days when people would have literally laughed in his face for crying in public like a goddamned woman

>Amy Schumer is his niece

As if I didnt hate either of them enough already.

Right now in Hessen 54 homes, ofices and mosques got raided by the police because they got ties to terroristic cells.

kek

I don't even believe women when they cry.

NEVER FORGET THE 600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Even the most deluded trannies can articulate their feels without crying but this guy can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=27vlgZZ4oek

Merkel trying to seem hard on terrorism this late in the game

>Picasso's jew
lmao. I wished this was real.

trust a poo to be a pedo poo sniffer

PRAISE KEK

Schumer is a jew. He really doesnt care about Muslims. He's trying to just cause more division. Divide and conquer is the zionist protocol. Order out of chaos. Heil!

Senator Cuck "Fake Tears" Schumer

What a bunch of fucking slimeball kikes. How did it get this bad?

Nah it's not about Merkel at all. The last year got us being suspicious. The biggest turkish islam centre in germany (DITIB) got btfoed by the state and is suspected working with turkey to spy on us, raids are an every week ocurance. The war against islamism is on the rise.
Police and agencies are on the heels. It's quite fantastic to read about that .
We just do it more silent and intern. Not twittering about that shit all the time.

democrats are fucking obnoxious. bet he really thought this display was stoic manly tears but it makes him look like a total fucking crybaby faggot and obama did the exact same thing. pathetic.

the eternal kike telling white people what their values are

Jesus christ america when did you get so pussy? Why are your politicians always crying? Get it together. You should elect a boxer president like us next time.

Spam this on twitter next time Cuck Schumer starts pandering to wymyn:

nypost.com/2009/12/16/schumer-calls-flight-attendant-who-told-him-to-turn-off-cell-phone-bitch/

xDDD

KEK FUCKING SCHUMER
C.U.C.K.
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HIS NAME IS FUCKING KEK
KEK GOLDSTEIN
OY KEKING VEY

Sup Forums he's crying!

You know what? Fuck laws and borders and security and shit, just move a family of smelly Tusken Raiders right into my fucking house; I'll be in the shed.

i still cannot get over that his name is C(h)uck

Get that man a box of tissues!