WAR WITH IRAN INCOMING

There are multiple signs pointing to it. Trump hate's Iran anyways and now they want to ditch the US dollar, are conducting missile tests and will break the nuclear deal. How close to all out war are we?

forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/#14d771b0676d

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/titles?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/31/exclusive-pentagon-believes-attack-on-saudi-frigate-meant-for-us-warship.html

nytimes.com/2017/01/31/world/middleeast/iran-us-missile-tests.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/826470226489438209
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24986/iran-missile-north-korea/
youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE
reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-missiles-idUSKBN15G3ZO
focus.de/politik/deutschland/skandal-in-der-bundeswehr-von-der-leyen-fordert-offenen-umgang-mit-sexualitaet_id_6575643.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lets hope it's happens

would be a pretty big war concerning iran is no shithole like iraq or afghanistan was. afaik they have a much bigger army.

Yeah, it's something.

still not match but the geopolitical implications...

They are a shithole, like Iraq.

Iran is a significant regional power.

It's active military numbers around 6,00,000 - twice the size of Saddam's Iraq.
It's services are reasonably equipped. The population is quite homogeneous(i.e- no Sunni Shiite fracture) and the terrain is mountainous.
What this means is - it won't fall as easily as Iraq and allied/American casualties will be far higher then in Iraq. The war would also cause international oil prices to rise substantially.

With all this said- Iran is no match for the U.S.A and allies and if a war breaks out it will fall, the only question is at what cost?

I don't care who we go to war with.
Just please let there be war.
Preferably a real war and not chasing faggots around playing grab ass.

HERE WE GOOOO

wouldn't that be war with yemen too, since iran supports them?

>yfw yemen fucks the saudis finally

First Iran then China then Civil War.

Then rebuild based on alien technology.

Freedom is NOT free.

This. Iran would not be an easy country to fight even for a major power.

About time USA leaves NATO before it does something stupid.

I doubt trump would be stupid enough to start a new vietnam in the middle east unless iran did something really stupid . it would destroy his presidency and then the left would capitalise on the mistake

Attacking Iran would tacitly be helping ISIS. But Israel wants it so, I guess it's going to happen.

>something stupid
like ditching the dollar you mean?

>You will see the revolution against Western Imperialism in your lifetime
Feels so good bros. I hope they nuke the US into radioactive sludge.

>all these neocons
i fucking hate nu/pol/

The Iran war is just a meme.

Iran hasn't done anything wrong. A westerner can hitchhike from one end to the other without being kidnapped or beheaded. Their biggest slight on the West was a hostage situation which was purely political and ended with 0 deaths.

Meanwhile USA blew up a civilian airliner and fucked around with their government.

Why would you want your own country to be nuked?

I don't want another war with dunecoons. I'm sick of the middle east.

We will not survive another middle Eastern quagmire.

I'm not getting drafted to fight for ZOG. I will move to Cuckdeau land and live the rest of my days in the Canadian wilderness.

twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/826470226489438209

I was thinking more allong the lines of attacked US ships .They fucked up too bad with Iraq and now the public is firmly against war in the middle east .If he did this Trump would fucked

This would be good. The downfall of the US would be quickier and I see no one but Israel following them in this.

Who would take over as world leader if the U.S dissapeared? the soulless chinks or the russians?

It's a shithole, and the only real answer is to be eliminated. Most of the problem is concentrated here. Maybe flatten Europe, including Britain and Western Russia, with cruise missiles.

>no one but Israel following them in this
Saudi Arabia, every Sunni country with a grudge, all of Israel/America's allies.

It's not happening regardless.

Another round of crippling economic sanctions are in order.

probably switching to the euro, but why not the yuan? CHINA STRONK

You forget Operation Praying Mantis

Yeah, I thought about SA, BUT can you imagine them fighting alongside Israel? Idk, I think the royal family would go to the hanging tree.
>It's not happening regardless.
Yes, not disagreeing.

>1.6k tanks
doesnt america have more than double that sitting in the nevada desert camouflaged?

What about no one? The World will be multipolar once again.

this is sensationalism. there is no war coming between the US and Iran.

china or india would probably become the world hegemon after a few years

Fuck iran and fuck persian people.

Iran managed to piss off Israel AND the Saudis.

You really cross a line when you do this.

I predict an Iranian flas flag so Trump can justify his travel ban and go to war.

It's not like they have any Muslim cred left to lose.

If Shias ever got knocked out of the game it would be worse for every non-Muslim.

America has Mattis though. That's +5 strength and endurance to all warriors.

Plus they get a buff from President Trump.

and just where would this envisaged Iran v. Murica Tank Battle take place? There hasn't been any good hardware wars since WWII because, youre either fighting gooks (Nam) or desert rats (Middle East) - while Iran would maybe an otherwise worthy opponent for a change, it aint worth the bother shipping x-thousand tanks there when you could just BTFO with a remote missile or twenty. And every side knows this.

Not gonna lie, former oversees Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But I can't help but think that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

SQUAD 7, MOVE OUT

Let's hope their bomb gets sent somewhere in Sweden or Germany
Rest in piss desu

only dumb kids form reddit here think that a war with Iran would be a land war. It will be a Libya style "war" which would last a couple of months.

How close are we to fucking Iran? Only God Emperor knows. Should it happen, ROEs are lifted. It will be swift, it will be quick, it will be decisive.

Yeah I don't think we will see ROEs as limp as they were in Iraq and Afghanistan under Trump and Mattis.

Full disclosure my military experience consists of watching Generation Kill and Band of Brothers.

Humans has been fighting a war of control over land, resources and influence since the beginning. If America steps down you can be sure someone (or several) will try to step up to the plate to claim the throne.

I would rather have burgerland keeping the status quo than any of the other super powers like Iran, India, China or Russia.

this probably

>I would rather have burgerland keeping the status quo than any of the other super powers like Iran, India, China or Russia.
USA is behind globalization and the degeneracy killing the west. fuck them. a multipolar world fis the best option.

The whole point of these bullshit jew wars is to change that and destabilize things. This has been in motion in Iran since 1953

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24986/iran-missile-north-korea/

oh fuggg

youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

>yfw trump nukes iran and best korea
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Sup Forums now openly advocates war in iran (aka let the goy die to help establish greater Israel)

every dead american on Iranian soil, is a good one

Americans have to learn not to destroy any country they want only to save their useless Dollar

Good look Iran, hope Russia will support you with best Anti Air stuff

Care to explain, shlomo? You both hate sunnis, hate arabs, why wouldn't you ally each other? They're also pretty secular despite their form.

They've been your friends in the past.

>Iran confirms new missile test, says not against nuclear deal

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-missiles-idUSKBN15G3ZO

Oh hey, go-I mean: guys, what's going on here?

just do it im fucking tired of everything

i have a fucking deja vu

iran doesn't want a nuke it just wants nuclear energy so it can sell all its oil for profit instead of being choked by the kikes

USA would loose this war

when you gona kick burgers from your land ?
do something dont just shit post

Trump is a little bit crazy, but not stupid

funny joke

we even cant buy weapons

>literal theocracy
>secular
???

So Battlefield 3 was predictive programming?

It is just bargaining power, you watch, there will be no war

we can't even at all

Jew wish

And there goes the spending. Congratulations on buying yourselves a crisis.

-Bundeswehr is shitty and weak
-They are undertrained, underequipped
-no ammo

but our great Minister of Defence (stupid cunt)

encourages gays and lesbians, more kindergardens etc.....

focus.de/politik/deutschland/skandal-in-der-bundeswehr-von-der-leyen-fordert-offenen-umgang-mit-sexualitaet_id_6575643.html

MUH WURR WITT RUZZHAH WORL WURR DREE BILLARY MANG

There isn't ever going to be war with Iran I promise you that

You all are faggots blood lust larpers

why do you guys want war so badly?

here's what will happen

>Iranian boats get dangerously close to American vessel purposely knowing trump said he would give orders to shoot it down

there

t. Aquatittyjab

Who was Shock and Awe?

nah leave britain out of this, this is your mess burger

maybe blow up london and surrounding areas tho

So what? As if iran is gonna declare war on you

im persian, say it to my face goldberg and see what happens

pls no
Despite having an Islamic Theocracy as government, Iran are based. Persians are based.

Even with the backing of nearly the entire world, including US foreign aid, satellite-targeting support and special-ops training, French jet fighters, British chemicals, Italian funding, South African artillery, Emirati cash and Soviet advisors, Iraq couldn't conquer Iran during the Iran-Iraq war. Iran meanwhile had a military composed primarily of equipment from before the revolution which now had no technical support from the USA who built it.

Our past middle-east adventures have been fighting Arabs. It's a known phenomenon that Arabs cannot fight wars. Persians are a distinct group, not Arabs, and one with a much stronger military history.

If there's one middle eastern power that needs toppled, it's not Shia Iran but Sunni/Wahabi Saudi Arabia. They fund terrorism on a far greater scale, and engaged in rampant economic sabotage against the west in 1973.

Iran would probably be more like a mix of Soviet Afghanistan and Vietnam.

Sure, the government as we know it are fucked. But as a nation? On the whole? It's hard to conceive of being able to reliably hold Iran. Even being in enough of a state to quietly pull out of like Iraq or Afghanistan now seems questionable.

>but not stupid

KEK,

Pro tip, Trump think with this emotions. remember he have big hands

with his emotions*

No, you are one of the worst perpetrators of modern Imperialism alongside the US. You will die with the rest of the pig dogs.

"it to my face Goldberg"

Oh nothing. Just your best goy is going to war with your worst enemy

>Trump hate's Iran anyways and now they want to ditch the US dollar, are conducting missile tests and will break the nuclear deal.

Iran isn't Iraq where you could cripple entire divisions in the matter of hours due to Arab hierarchical mentality.

If this really happens, then you can safely expect the decline of American hegemony, as neither US citizens nor allies of America are going to enthusiastically anticipate another needless war adventure.

>chinks
these

>The commanding officer of Wainwright directed a final warning (of a series of warnings) stating that Joshan was to "stop your engines, abandon ship, I intend to sink you". Joshan responded by firing a Harpoon missile at them.

>iran doesn't want a nuke it just wants nuclear energy
How can anybody possibly believe this?
Iran is literally surrounded by USA bases and ships & other enemies, of course they want nukes, they NEED them.

Shock was finding out you didn't have any whiskey left.

The awwwwwwe came when you didn't have any potatoes either.

And Iran is just waiting to kill off Israel.

Attack Iran.
Iran Nukes Israel.
Israel Nukes Iran.
We Win.

Shadilay.
Praise Kek (pbuh)

Go Away.
No one likes Jews.
Especially Israeli Jews.

exactly. they're surrounded. what the fuck would two or three coconuts do except guarantee their destruction?

c.f.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

Iran is allies with russia. No way Putin will let his little sissy bitch Trump get into it with them.

If digits, it is your cunt of a mother dies tonight unless you hang yourself you stupid paki.

>guarantee their destruction?

kek no, nukes will gurantee their survival just like with North Korea. Also it would be be a deterrent agains Israel which already has nukes.

bro come now nukes do not guarantee NK's survival. China does. nukes are fat boy's toys but the second he gets too rowdy china will snuff him and his nukes out. china just doesn't want a migrant crisis so they tolerate it. completely different situation w/ iran

On the sidenote, what happened to Sup Forums past Trump's inauguration?

I haven't seen this kind of "le Iran is the devil! We must war Iran!" drivel flow through Sup Forums before.

Is Sup Forums so mainstream now that neo-conservatives swarm all over it?