Why do dumb rednecks can't accept these basic facts??

Why do dumb rednecks can't accept these basic facts??

Because none of them are true.

Next you'll be saying that trannies are normal.

A basic fact is that the Armenian Genocide was a disgusting act that happened, and the Turks should admit it.

>I see your from turkey

Stop trying to communicate with humans

Fear. And lack of understanding.

trannies are normal

"Women'a rights are human rights"
Please enlighten us on what rights men in the West have that women don't.

"Black lives matter"
If black lives really matter why do dindus only get their panties in a twist when a cop kills a black persons and not when 90% of black murders are committed by other black people. Do black lives only matter when they're cut short by a cop?
"Immigrants make America great"
Legal* immigrants
Fixed that for you.

>Love is Love
>Black lives (don't} matter
>Climate change is natural
>European immigrants make America great

Then why does Trump probably accept these premises besides climate change, you can can agree that immigrants make America great and still think dumb 3rd worlders or muslims should be kept out.

>black lives matter
>fact
Their lives don't even matter to their own fathers, why would they matter to us?

war is peace

freedom is slavery

ignorance is strength

Where's the "consensual sexual contact between adults and minors isn't harmful" band? Oh yeah liberals only care about science and tolerance when it makes them feel better about themselves.

>facts

nope, those are all subjective

>love is love

Sure.

>black lives matter

Yes, but black lives are not unfairly disregarded by the American legal system or law enforcement. This is demonstrably true and you can look up the race of both sides of every murder case in the country and of everyone involved in a police shooting to see for yourself.

>climate change is real

Yes, but human intervention is no longer an option. Climate change can not be avoided and preparation is more important than prevention.

>immigrants make america great

Legal immigrants who get jobs and aren't a drain on society contribute to America's greatness.

>woman' rights are human rights

Yes which is why woman should not get any rights men don't and vice versa.

>Love is Love
Show me that Executive Order where Trump banned love
>Black Lives Matter
Literally a terrorist organization
>Climate Change is real
Sure, but is it entirely human made?
>Immigrants make America great
When they come through legally and assimilate with the culture
>Womens rights are human rights
Then don't make me pay for the extra shit that women need that other "humans" don't need. Also Trump isn't taking away anything from women

>climate science is undisputed fact
>biology is a social construct based in racism and white supremacy
the (((party of science)))

love clearly is not love i.g pedophiles and animal abusers

>A FUCKING ROACH

They're feel-good platitudes. The left loves their platitudes, but ask them for a real solution, and they'll just point to the government.

#Shariablue at it again.

>Turkey criticizing any other nation.

Pls.

facts on their face yes.
but all of them have connotations to movements or ideas that are not facts.

>love is love
word is word, congratulations OP

>black lives matter
all lives matter

>climate change is real
any policy change now is too little too late anyway, axial precession is setting us up for an ice age so enjoy energy and good weather while we've got it, cause your kids won't.

>immigrants make america great
sure, but treasonous illegal immigrants do not
also many americans make america great too

>women's rights are human rights
all lives matter. a 'grab her by the pussy' comment, hillary not winning and a female attorney general getting fired are not attacks on women's rights. feminists just can't handle not winning.

> Love is love

Keep your gay shit in the bedroom

>Black lives matter

Except to other fellow blacks

>Climate change is real

Natural climate change cycle of the Earth

Yes, LEGAL immigration makes America great

>Womens rights are human rights

As long as they don't harm themselves or others (3rd trimester abortions)

>Love is love.
Well duh, what else would it be?
>Black lives matter.
To somebody else maybe.
>Climate change is real.
I notice that as well, every 3 months it seems to change a bit.
>Immigrants make America great.
Good, spread the greatness to underdeveloped 3rd world countries via immigrants.
>Women's rights are human rights.
I'm all for reducing women's rights to bring it back in line with human rights.

so mens rights are not human rights

Trannies aren't normal. But traps are.

>love clearly is not love i.g pedophiles and animal abusers

Are you retarded? That's a false equivalency. Two men \ Two women can give consent an animal and child can't.

>but is it entirely human made?
Yes, the majority of it is indeed human made.

Thats weather ,mate.

pissed off snowflake?

Point by point response:

1) Non liberals love too
2) All lives matter. Idiot's lives matter less depending on the circumstances (which you never consider).
3) Non whites are responsible for ALL of the population growth. The exploding population is the problem.
4) Immigrants are desperate, the next generation will not be desperate. They will feel entitled and will resent you while not considering any other factor but race.
5) When you say women's rights you really mean the right for a woman to kill an unborn child, the most innocent life out there.

You are an idiot on all fronts.

this is like a religion.

At what point do you think an abortion should be illegal?

Nothing Approaches Islamic Roaches

This. You're a blind denier of scientific fact if you express any doubt about climate change (not that I do, necessarily, but this is what they always claim), but pointing out biological differences between the races (and the sexes) is "racist, vicious, unsupported by science, Nazism" etc.

>Why do... can't accept...
Good grammar, roach.

>fags are abominations
>niggers aren't worth a dollar each
>manmade global warming is a Chinese trick
>unskilled immigrants are deadweight
>women aren't human
*sips pussy juice* mmmmmhhh, refreshing. Well, is that all you have to say libtard?

Climate
noun
the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.

It's also a joke.

It's still February, man. Roaches aren't supposed to show up till around Summer, when it's warmer.

That's clearly urine, friend.

Women with an IQ under 100 should be allowed to have abortions. That would cover the vast majority of women. How's that?

It's been summer for two months already retard

Yeah, fucking turks.

Not quite, try again.

This is cultural marxism: the sign

I'll get the helicopter revved up

>turkey
>talks about human rights
Get me a shoe

Yeah, it only really feels like it's been Summer for 2 weeks.

>Yes which is why woman should not get any rights men don't and vice versa
If you think women should be allowed to vote, think again

>Turkish genocide is imminent
Why do dumb roaches can't accept these basic facts??

>love is love
Agreed, I don't have a problem with gay marriage.
>black lives matter
Agreed, they do matter. The BLM movement is a racist hate movement, though.
>climate change is real
This is true. Most conservatives agree that this is true. The disagreement lies in how much of it is manmade, how much of it we can control as Americans (China is the worst offender) and if it's worth hamstringing our industry to reduce it.
>immigrants make America great
This is true. Immigrants who follow the immigration laws make us stronger as a nation. You have no right to enter the US as a non-citizen. Trump was within the law with his 90 day ban on the 7 countries.
>women's rights are human rights
This is a meaningless statement. The US operates on its own set of laws, none of which are termed 'human rights'. Women have every right that men do - and then many more on top of that. Women in the US have the right to genital integrity, the right to vote, the right to not be drafted in wartime, among many other rights than men do not have.

Nigger nigger nigger.

I think you don't even know what you are saying

>implying we're not the genocide masters

Right after you give Constantinople to Greek and rightful clay to Armenia.

love is not justification to marry in church and spread AIDS.
blacks are stupid, often armed and resist arrests, of course the police shoots them.
climate change is real but not man made.
immigrants make the lives of natives shit by dodging tax, living off welfare and stealing jobs letting the jewy employers pay workers less.

No I mean, at what point does a 'fertilised egg' become an 'unborn child'

>LOVE IS LOVE
Arrest gay people NOW
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
Not for long
>CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL
Agree
>IMMIGRANTS MAKE AMERICA GREAT
Only when they're White
>WOMEN'S RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS
The idea of "Human Rights" and universal rights in general was a mistake

KILL JEWISH CHILDREN

Facts? LOL

Black Lives don't matter when they are criminals

Climate change is scam

Immigrants kill our country and the White race

Women already have more rights than men

How to get turkroach to struggle and sod off?

ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

>rainbow has 7 colours
>retard lefties only know 5

kek

I'm with you OP. These white cucks try to spread the lie that muslims are a real problem in the USA because they believe in bullshit like 9/11 which was done by Bush...
Muslims are not a problem in the US at all and immigrants are good for the economy

They are just racist and want an excuse to deport brown people
Our prime minister JT is based. He is against war and killing people
Cucks say he is a cuck because he said that killing your enemies is wrong.
They are sick in the head and think murder is okay.
JT is a good man who wants to avoid killing human beings.
Many muslims have it very rough. They live in a third world country and are terrorized by white people who kill their women and children and sons and fathers for oil. It's not their fault that some muslims become mentally ill because of these horrible experiences that white people did to them.
Anyone who doesnt think that women should be equal to men in society are fucking losers who will never have a meaningful relationship.

There are no statistics to suggest that muslims are committing a lot of crime in the USA

Even if there was, generalizing a group of people is retarded. There are better ways to deal with criminals

t. fucking normie

Why can't you construct a proper and coherent sentence?

>roaches are roaches

believe what you want about climate change, okay? but it's fucking retarded that most people who agree against it are just doing it because they are pro-pollution.

And of course, wanting to give somebody less rights because of the sexual orientation they were born with is sadistic

Of course black lives matter, it is disgusting that people even argue that at all

*argue against it
Automatic spell check error

>love is love
no it's not. There's many different words for "love" in ancient greek. love is not "love".

>Black Lives Matter
No. Fuck Niggers.

>Climate Change is Real
Sure. It's also natural. Alarmism is based on a calculation error

>Immigrants make America Great
Yes, white male christian immigrants

>Women't rights are Human rights
Women's rights are the worst thing to ever happen, after the french revolution.

I'm afraid not the russians are the true genocide masters seeing as they're able to exterminate and slaviffy entire ethnic groups.

"Immigrants makes America great" is the only wrong statement here

>Sure, but is it entirely human made?
Of course not you dumb cunt. There's a difference between "we are making it way fucking worse" and "we entirely caused it and there were absolutely no external factors"

They are one of the many things that make America great

It's annoying when SJWs say ''all white men are racist'' just because most are, the same way it is stupid to generalize any group of people like racists do

You guys get triggered more than SJWs, I swear

Objectively I don't disagree with any of those statements taken at face value, it's the forces behind them that I oppose.

>love is love
No shit?

>women are women nature had it figured
>And men are men when our time began
>to our own sort mixing hurts all
>we're best to keep don't rush to sleep
>true love is there ignore the jew
>in healthier minds and all unsound kind

What did he mean by this?

only the middle one is true

fuck blacks, fuck climate change, fuck immigrants, fuck women's rights

>Love is love
Redundant.
>Black lives matter
How so? Do any lives actually matter?
>Climate change is real
Of course it is. Climate has always changed and will always change with or without humans.
Some immigrants make America great. Other immigrants don't. It depends on the immigrant.
>Women's rights are human rights
Not according to that structure. Human rights include all humans. Women's rights are specifically dealing with women. Some of those rights may be shared with all humans... Some of them only apply to women because not all humans are women.

What rednecks are you talking about? Muslim ones? Otherwise I'm not too sure what you're talking about.

Never seen a christian redneck throw a gay person off a roof. Or a christian redneck have multiple sex slaves for wives, some of which were children.

Nope, you have redneck confused with muslim. If you are truly from turkey as your flag suggests, I dare you to go out on the street and proclaim that you are gay.

See what happens.

A fertilized egg, also known as a zygote, has distinct DNA from both parents. It is an unborn child.

Turkey is based
My dad is Turkish

>redundant
>true, but doesn't mean one needs to support the entire BLM agenda
>don't know
>what kind of immigrants? People are different, you know
>that's why nobody is questioning them

its funny, do these shills think this stupid memes wil convince anyone?

So much cancer confined into a single pic.

They can contribute to making it great. They can also help make it worse. It's not really a definitive.

>My dad is Turkish
Color me surprised

I have blonde hair and greenish blue eyes though

>Love is love
meaningless placeholder sentence
>Black lives matter
All lives, including black lives, matter
>Climate change is real
True, but man-made climate change is a myth, global climate changes naturally every once in a while, for instance during the Roman Empire, average temperatures were 2-3 degrees higher than today
Educated immigrants make America great, uneducated immigrants make America pay their social security
>Women's rights are human rights
Again, like BLM, women are already human and thus human rights apply to them, what you want is female priviledges

GODDAMN NIGGA THAT'S A LOT OF POSTS BY THIS ID

If climate change is real why are people still buying coastal real estate? Aren't they going to be underwater?

>Why do dumb rednecks can't accept these basic facts??
Because, you stupid turkroach, CITATION NEEDED!

You can't just make claims, you need to provide evidence to support them.

Do Prove that all love is the same, do prove that black lives matter, that climate change is real, that immigrants make america great instead of causing problems.

Also, women's rights are NOT human rights, simply because HUMAN rights apply to ALL HUMANS, and not just a single minority or gender.

I noticed 1 post by your ip, so no bump for you.

Where is purple

because they're too busy acting like third-world muslims

like turks or something

oh

wait

kill youselves aids infected faggots

I knew this was a Muslim post just from the sentence structure. I opened and I see a turkey.

Gobble, gobble.

>LOVE IS LOVE
CUM IS CUM SODOMITES
Love is to set someone on the right path.
>t. CF