Is he autistic?

Is he autistic?

The way he acts around Melania suggests he has no idea how to actually act around a woman. Even if he's been married to that woman for years, and she desperately wants to please him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeDDxIbka2A
instagram.com/baskinchamp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Germans are Autistic to some degree.

he comes from a time where men weren't such effimate faggots

>T. Gangsta

Shes a brood mare, he just wanted someone hot and submissive to breed good kids. Like Prince Charles and Diana, he never loved her, he just wanted to sire some whelps with an approved bloodline.

Only problem is he never accounted for her being a voracious cock-monkey.

>Projecting this much.

How can you be this right when you're a noncountry?

Trump is Alpha. He doesn't have a need to kiss her ass every second. I'm sure they get intimate behind the scenes. When in public, its strictly business and no PDA.

He's goal orientated as he's always been. He's much older than he was when he was a bright eyed and naive liberal.

He's probably fucking pissed because of how poorly the US has been handling things because of our shitty leadership. Between Bush launching us into a pointless war against literallywho and Obama allowing it to continue for another 8 fucking years... He lost friends in 9/11, remember? He said he didn't want to run for president, decades ago, but would if he HAD to. And here we are. He's a man on a mission, so it's no surprise that he's ahead of schedule. He wants to fix this country, unlike Obama.

>Thinks someone couldn't love that beautiful and loving woman

Consider suicide. Whatever it was that killed you so long ago, you're not living. Sleep in the dirt.

He's probably queer

Women used to sit at a separate table when man talked. Sitting them with a man as they speak politics is just retarded.

Yeah sure, the alpha male master of social skills and salesman skills is autistic.

The reason he seems bored with Melania is because he is, he knows that she has no other merit than being pretty and birthing his children.

>he comes from a time where men weren't such effimate faggots
So he's no renaissance man?

Angry with government?
Mistreat wife
That's exactly what a white trash would do

By avoiding the 60% bar.

Atleast they're white

>implying the media wouldnt eat him up alive if there was any PDA between them.
>implying that upper class people don't know to keep any affection reserved for when they're out of the public eye.
>implying OP isnt the faggot.

Ah dude, not fawning all over a woman is not autistic.

It's called being a man.

Belgium isn't a white country

You need to quit the drugs man.

Stop using a kiwi IP you chink faggot.
I approve of this image.

dude..i know you guys aren't exaclty alpha or even some kind of "boss" but what you see there is a man who got no time for all their bullshit and don't even want to be there at their fake "look at us" events...he lives to get shit done and not to present himself to some idiots who watch the Kardashians for the rest of the day..

You niggers really watch the Kardashians and so on on tv all day and then ask yourself if trump is autistic ???

One day OP will learn how to respect women instead of assuming they need to be fawned over.

They're both adults.

Germans are an entire race of autists.
Even American mutts with mostly Germans blood are autistic.

fpbp confirmed
thankfully trump has scottish blood as well

youtube.com/watch?v=WeDDxIbka2A

>The Trumps' body language during an awkward first dance at the inaugural ball can also provide insight into their relationship, experts said.

>Wood pointed out that Melania leaned away from her husband as they danced. "That typically says, 'I don't want to merge with you as a partner,'" Wood said. Meanwhile, Donald is "pulling her in sexually," touching her pelvis to his.

jesus fucking christ

it's like if chris-chan had the money to attract a woman

topkek

>coming from a DUDE TOOTHPASTE
Aren't you guys taking some of the most migrants?

who is this semon demon makin my weewee hard

Are you getting a clue

Baskin Champion, former miss Alabama

i guess she is this
instagram.com/baskinchamp/

Japs are even worse t.b.h., not even close really.

We need a see through shot of Melania in this pick

He was clearly bored. The guy is a workaholic and sitting around for hours at a time listening to people that don't like you drone on and pretend to like you must be torment.

>No idea how to actually act around a woman
>T. Sup Forums
>Guy literally owned Ms Universe, beloved by all the contestant, has had one wife after the other, super models, successful and driven women
>Banged more broads than we can count

I wish I was autistic like this

Shitskin migrant?
Beat wives
That's exactly what a sandnig would do

What kind of name is that?