Black History Month

>americans actually give black history an entire month

What are you celebrating?

What great discoveries, scientific progress, historical events or great works of culture/literature are there for you to delve into and study for an entire month?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQVxWCxPz-k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE PEANUT BUTTER

Burning tyre executions and AIDS

lel but they're all fake

actually just checked the first 4, which were all fake so i'm guessing the rest are too

It's the shortest month of the year for a reason

guitar is spanish asshole.

Black history month = another "See blacks? We totally respect you, so stop misbehaving and maybe assimilate?" failure

anybody who believes this shit is a legit historically illiterate cuck

>Electric lamp

Niggers just wont let go of the peanut butter will they?
The nigger found additional uses for the peanut butter he didnt invent the thing

Nobody can read your picture

What I like is how we have American history and then black history like black history isn't part of American history.

>Peanut butter.

That's literally it.

Sub-saharran Africans are on the same technologial level as most birds, making huts out of straw and dung.

Also, tire sandals.
>MEASURED TO THE MILLIMETER.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQVxWCxPz-k

I dunno if i'd be making fun Sweden.

sweden IS black

I can

kek'd

That's because all of black accomplishments absolutely fit into just one month, with time off during the weekends. Whites don't have a white history month because white accomplishments are so common and everyday that we don't need to celebrate them.

karate, but then chinese people stole it

The fact that there are 20 things on that list and a literal metal box is one of them really shows that they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

>Gas mask
>Invented at the start of WW1
what

elevator is spanish too imbeciles

n 1000, the Book of Secrets by al-Muradi in Islamic Spain described the use of an elevator-like lifting device, in order to raise a large battering ram to destroy a fortress.

make it stop

How can anyone produce picture like this?! This should be illegal! How can they just change history as they like?!

Because it's not illegal to lie.

Blacks in the US are destroying history in various places. I remember an article from the New Yorker(I think), where he called around to all the top Egyptologists and asked them if Egyptians were black, every last one said clearly No but most of them did not want it on the record because it was such a "hot topic".

This was like 10 years ago so I doubt i'll be able to find it. Maybe someone else can.

>change history

My friend we're the last generation to know they changed it. That's how it works you see. Kids will be taught it and there will be no one to say or prove otherwise and now it's true indisputable history.

But it's not your daily lie, it's literary changing history. Like fucking 1984.
Fucking niggers
Yes, that's the most horrific thing I can imagine. And (((they))) say Trump is dictator

not the first time people tried to do revisionism. when did that ever work?

Blacks invented tying your bag of weed in a knot so a cop can see and feel it easier.

Are they working with the po po?

>black history

30 days of KFC for dinner.

only peanut butter is nigga and not 100% sure, the others aren't
>cultural appropriation

special prices for blacks

y egipto?

just type Africa negra in google

i dunno. they learnt how to cook chicken pretty good.

They invented executing people with burning tires. That counts for something, doesn't it?

>corn harvester

>straightening comb
Necessity is the mother of invention.

It's really a month dedicated to patting ourselves on the back for being so tolerant and letting our slaves go free. Those views have been changing.

The creation of modern civilization in Egypt obviously. Africa was the pinnacle of the modern world before wypeepo came and enslaved everyone and oppressed them.

>the creation of modern _ in ancient _

Alt-history is killing me. Even that Vikings show decided to push libtard agendas making a woman a lesbian "king" and having other adopt a fucking sandnigger.

how does that work with the internet?

Funny how the mighty and enlightened subsaharan black egyptians (???) got so easily enslaved by a handful of pudgy white dudes from europe.

Are you that fucking stupid that you don't realize that lamps existed before electricity? Off yourself retard.

Look at reddit and you'll understand.

They really are that desperate huh ? Also wasn't potato chips invented by us ? Black americans are so obsessed with race it's not even funny.
Some people genuinely believe that scandinavian kingdoms were a multicultural haven because of trade and slavery. If anything, the Eastern Roman Empire was probably more multicultural than them.
People like to legitimate their view by projecting them on old societies.

Look I don't mind the swiss and your flag is a huge plus but mate look at we might see through that shit but kids will be taught that shit and believe it, they won't google whatever or some old dead guy besides I like cindy's tits who has time for googling shit.

I like how you give people credit but a lot of them swallow what people or people of authority tell them. Hence why a whole lot of dickheads are protesting Trump. Who runs all the schools, liberals.

It's always kind of cringey as they have to dig and scrape to come up with literal whos to point at but occasionally you learn something.

Epic peanut butter man being the most memorable, but I can't even be arsed to remember his name.

I know it bad, but at least it the shortest month of the year, and most nigger are too stupid to notice.

George Washington Carter?

stupid phoneposter detected

>Peanut butter.
>That's literally it.
think again, friend

why would you give niggers a month? you retarded fucks

It says ELECTRIC lamp.

Every year, I think about that first nameless negro that caught the first chicken without a spear. I figure that took a lot of determination and endurance. It's why they're so good at Football.

black here. majored in black studies. can confirm that all but 2 of these inventions are indeed black. white people just can't handle that we are capable of competing with them and at often times they actually rely on our inventions.

Aztecs are black now too though

We live in your head rent free swede fag. Good luck not being obsessed with Amercia.

>DUDE PEANUT BUTTER

Peanut butter was invented by a white canadian, stop misappropriation of my culture you retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter

Which 2?

>If there's no proof you lied, nobody will have reason to think you lied.

Welcome to Psy-Ops, kid.

What is that flag?

>WE WUZ KANGZ
They're going to study this.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

>TFW birds have invented more than niggers.

Sweden is like 1% black, that article is about Denmark btw

Designing inferior alterations to existing technologies and patenting said inferior designs is not the same as inventing things, only a nigger would pretend otherwise.
Your degree would be useless in a civilised country, but from post-apartheid south africa probably would even make good toilet paper.
Your "people" have achieved nothing in their thousands of years of existence, we rely on you for nothing but a constant source of disappointment and misery.

Back to your tin shack, nigger, you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

EU Headquarters? Space Station?

Alternate timeline where EU is simply a European superstate?

Who knows?

And? I hope English isn't your first language because your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

Then why did you bother correcting the other user?