youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did we though?

The fire rises leaf

Can you not feel the change?

>Goldman Sachs
>implying they aren't literally in the white house right now

retard

Don't forget about us during the civil war Sup Forumsbros.

America is still only 60% white. Until the day of the rope I could consider this only a step in the right direction

This. We haven't even come close to having "won" but we've stopped losing miserably.

The victory is fleeting, a blow might have been struck, but the enemy has poisoned the most important party of the society.

It's only a matter of time.

UK, are you even ready to start winning?

I thought you guys left the EU, when are you going to do that?

No it's only just begun. The first battle isn't even over yet. Hillary and soros are on the defensive but they're not in jail or dead yet.

Something will probably need to be done about soros' son too.

can you please stop spamming this picture you fucking autismo
yeah i get it, good genes. Angelic my ass though, she's a slut just like all the other western women. God all I want is a traditional virgin from the 1800s, FUCK I wouldn't even care about looks. I can get 7/10s but honestly I'ld settle for a 5/10 if she had good values. jesus christ guys what the fuck

someone send help

jesus im crying

hitler should have won

fuck

fuck

Aussies have lost their shitposting privilege.

You sound like your in pain user, don't worry I'm here.

God knows. Pro-Eu politicians are spending every waking moment trying to worm their way out of it. The process will potentially be started in a couple of months but we've had several delays already.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

So you won, and are trying not to lose.

Seems like your whole fucking island is amazed that Brexit won.

so no they're really trying to worm their way out of it?

They're either trying to worm their way completely out of it (impossible) or trying to water leaving down to suit their ends (very possible) but the government appears to want a full Brexit. A lot depends on how much the EU wants to try and punish the UK, how our relationship with Trump develops and how elections go in other EU countries this year. The Prime Minister seems to be after close ties with the US but getting endless autistic screeching from leftists (and a significant portion of the population more generally) for not condemning Trump and everything he does.

HNNNGHHHHHHH

Shadilay

Pretty sad though, our granddad waiting for his colony to move on self rule do decide his own actions. Irony.

>Did we though?

>wants a virgin

Enjoy having a relationship that will end in disaster. You need a women that has been with 2 or 3 guys before you, and at least 1 serious relationship. I'm guessing you're an autistic kissless virgin and have never had a relationship. Most people are absolutely clueless and useless in their first relationship and need a break up or two and some experience.

Every time I'm feeling down, I just remember that Donald J Trump is the President of the United States of America and I smile a little.

Only the people we've lost have seen the end of this war

You're not getting rid of the non-whites.

>need experience to not be retarded
wew laddie

Why are Kiwis always so confused?

cringe

By then women have lost their plasticity and are vulnerable to leftism/degeneracy/whatever the hell her first 2-3 men preached
You have to find your woman young, virgin, and maleable. If not, you're gonna be cucked eventually, simply because she doesn't share your values but those of another person.

You act like everywhere you go in the US, you'll only have those demographics. We self segregate

Most of us were just in it for lulz. Just like the good ol' times.

Shut up you autistic blackpilled faggot

You fought bravely, but it was decided by 2 russian hackers who made a journey to drop a redpill into the gaping pit of internet.
Their effort was halted by the corrupt power of CNN tower in the last moment though, but the golum in his greed and uncontrollable desire for sexting and having life insurance slipped and destroyed himself and the powers of evil.

Why would you want to be with some completely feeble and weak minded woman? Do you want those traits to be passed onto your children? Personality traits are heritable.

Yes, humans need experience to not be retarded, that's why we spend 1/4 of our lives in education. Especially with relationships.

People crate OC and post it in here

discord.gg/swp3YFF

Feel free to join and help the new meme war

Hispanic/Spanish

--TRIGGERED--

We have won the battle, but the war is not yet over. Never relent. Never give in. Never surrender even an inch to these monsters.

I think it's more like we stood our ground and they just collapsed under their own weight. It's still a sucess but doesn't feel as good.

Not over just yet!

Yep. We haven't won, but it's a good start.

you didnt win shit you are still in the middle of the battle and you are getting comfortable while the left is trippling down on their bullshit

The biggest battle is yet to occur

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagor_Dagorath

Yup. This was just a nice punch in their face. We have to destroy their institutions, their incomes and any other sources of power they have.

No mercy. We need to go balls deep.

Are you retarded? You don't think someone can learn the tragedies of a relationship without getting boned? Yes, most people need to go through relationships, but if you're that loose legged to get fucked by your first crush. You're not worth it. I didn't fuck my first. I just learned what was bad about them and left.

Literally not even

We won a battle, but the war continues. Still, we should acknowledge that the tide has turned in our favor.

what in the love of fuck are you talking about

but at what cost...

at what cost, user...

of course we did. Sup Forums always wins.

Sup Forums is always right.

We need to destroy all of the large corporations. Concentration of power means the people can never be in power. That is why I love Trump's focus on small business and removing regulations and so on.

die leafmenschen

Won getting trump elected butnlost in the process..
Pol now
>shills for trump
>SHILLS for russia
>shills for jews.

Also pol is murderers now.

how's that proxy CTR?

cheer up mate, you can do it.

Aussies really are depressed

Good sense. Trump's cabinet is stone cold good picks to a man.

Yes, rural and suburban retards won.

>All the countries on the ban are Saudi Arabia's enemies.

>The one country in the middle east that doesn't allow a western central bank or western oil cabals to own it is now being targeted more seriously than before.

KEK you fucking faggots. I support Trump for the may mays and because of never-ending libshit ass pain.
I actually pity anyone who supports or supported him because they thought he was going to be "different".
Everything is going to their plan.
>Shit, Moshe. The goyim are waking up. It's looking like the DNC will choose between Hillary or Bernie, who are are ok for us, but we could do better.
>I know Schlomo, let's pretend we hate that Trump guy. He'll do our bidding a little more effectively than Hillary or Bernie.

You really thought you were beating the people who have owned this planet since money was invented?

is this meme or one really upset leaf

>mind-broken shill can't even keep his shitpost strategy straight
I love seeing them completely break down.

Your posts are smart and funny. Vegemite is a real food.

Prove Trump isn't going to destroy the one country in the middle east not under western debt servitude then. I'll wait...

I know it hurts to think you never actually had a chance, that your place on this planet will never be more than to generate revenue for your masters, then die, but you'll see. :^)

This, scared for the future tbqh

Fag virgins playing war ITT

australian accents are terrible shame on your people

No you didn't.

>not exulting in the glory of the fight
s'm'h

Crybaby manletty

Still waiting, weeb.

>shill still talking
>thinks anyone thinks about him at all

shut up dickhed u sound like autismo brah

Step in the right direction is a massive victory, considering the right has done nothing but lose since 1942.

I'm sorry, who's our president right this moment?

We won the battle, but not the war. The war has not been won yet. In fact, the war is just beginning. It will be a long and hard war, for the (((enemy))) is EXTREMELY DETERMINED (and so are we). Don't become complacent. President Trump and Brexit are temporary reprieves against the (((enemy))), but when the time is right, the (((enemy))) will strike once more with more ferocity than ever before. It is up to us to deliver the killing blow to the (((enemy))) at that time. Then (and ONLY THEN) will we have TRULY won.

why don't those fucking non -round shapes make their own holes in the wall?
Either the circle did it himself or one of his ancestors did. Why is he supposed to provide fitting openings for others.
This comic also basically says that different people/cultures can't life together, since they have other standards and are apparently unable to conform to different ones

Thing is, I think they thought they already won a long, long time ago. The Brexit and Trump were outrageously unthinkable for them, and all the rage and hissy fits we're witnessing are the product of them realizing their own vulnerability.

But user, this war has no end.

We will be fighting until we are in the grave and long after. Not even in death will we be able to rest. We must leave behind more than we believe we are capable of to inspire and direct others.

Imagine, everything we do alters the future. We hold the stings of fate in our hands. What God have you seen in the last 100 years that can do a fraction of what we can?

Its ok man.

We are all going to make it. You are going to find yourself a girl who really actually loves you. But the first thing I need you to do is never fucking cry in front of anyone or even admit it to anyone but a very close dude friend while drunk, your shrink, or your dog.

They do exist. You need to find her before something else does. You need to fight long and hard and go to bed alone without jerking off or drinking. But the only thing that will help is being your own best friend because like it or not you need to live with yourself and so does that awesome unicorn that farts pixie dust.

Its a marathon, not a sprint. Just start at a walk.

Real talk, any dude who posts pictures of hot chicks this late in life is clearly a faggot

We didn't won the war, but the first battle. This shit isn't over

Astute observation. But also how did the wall get there if they have no arms? are the bricks made of tiny rectangular babies? Obviously if they can't fit why can't they at least just make it wider using the sharp edge of that triangle or maybe the pentagon has some military expertise? I mean I guess the circle just happened to be at the right place and time. Would a get angry at a midget because he can climb through air ducts and get roles in movies as whimsical fantastical creatures?

So many unanswered questions....

There's a difference between "enemies" and (((enemies)))

autism

Yes we did.

>are the bricks made of tiny rectangular babies
>maybe the pentagon has some military expertise

Everyone is shitting on you, but it is a valid question. Trump's administration may be the most kosher ever and his Zionism is stronger than Bush. There is serious risk that his half-assed immigration policies may actually make things worse by making white Americans complacent (just look at all this we won, everything will be fine now rhetoric) instead of becoming more determined to fight against the brown flood.

Yes we did, youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

You didn't you future compost freak

To quote a certain someone who Sup Forums usually hates
>"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

It remains to be seen if the right things will be done. I have hope, but Trump's Zionism is deeply troubling especially when considered along with his very Jewish administration. Strong Zionism and Jewish influence is what has gotten us to where we are today. If he truly means America first than perhaps these influences will be put on a leash, but Bush promised no nation building and all sort of things that were never held to once he took office.

This is not enough.