The Bible was written by people. What mental gymnastics do christfags do to defend this

The Bible was written by people. What mental gymnastics do christfags do to defend this

The 10 commandments weren't

Scripture is divine inspired

>doesn't know Christianity is following the teachings of Christ. People wrote down what they were taught. People don't say it's the word of God.

The Quran however...

The stories are just plagiarised from earlier mythology anyway.

But it doesn't matter, you could say God put those events into action and only the Christan (or w.e) interpretation of them is correct

Wrong.

Retard, that's not the christian theology, that's muslim. The prophet said what god directly said to him.

LEAF.

Why do you trust electronic gambling shitboxes but not God?

as an atheist - please tell me who you think are your allies in the fight against the white mans religion and cultural foundation known better as Western Christendom?

Who is it that fights side by side with you?

He said Himself verbatim that He was and is The Living Word of God

Yeah but the bible wasn't written by him.

It was written by many people, and thus corroborated

Me myself and i fag. Ill take you all one and live this life by myself in peace.

Well, A: because i can physically interact with electronic gambling shitboxes and inspect them for integrity.

B: trust nobody not even yourselfs self

Pentecost etc etc. Operated differently before that and after the fall. Related to Christ and etc etc.
You touched the electrons and witnessed them?

I would be more worried about it being translated so many times between languages.

Even modern translators have trouble not changing words in single language translations, if I'm not mistaken the bible was translated from hebrew to latin to greek to english etc

Pls, even though I'm slant eyed I can see Christianity has been nothing but a deadweight on western civilisation. The two greatest periods of Western civilisation was when
A)Church and state was separated
B) The Enlightenment happened

>inb4 muh universities

literally this, my famalams

The Bible was written by God, through men. God's eternal attributes and divine nature are also revealed through what has been made, so that men are left without a defense.

ok, you aren't the only one fighting western christendom, I can name off several of the demographics who have the same goal, but I want you to recognize who your allies are without me telling you. One of them is this guy:
pls go subhuman

Yes but animals are not people and we have fallen. Things like surrogacies dont mean homosex is unnatural. Because it isnt and none of that stuff is about body parts. It's consent and being a temple hooker etc. You paraphrase how man glorifies God. Man did a lot of lying about whom puts the soul and Creation and whom procreates mere fleshbags. Sex in nature is not cut and dry at all. Is not benisbagina 100% every time hands down at all. Do some animals not procreate at all? Maybe

Yes. It's a report of historical facts, god inspired teachings and things that God himself said. Those things existed before the Bible was written.

To defend what? It's a collection of old folk accounts of Judean history and the gospels. That's what the bible has always been.

of course, you retard, we even know the names of authors for each book.

>being this ignorant
>not shutting your mouth

>Sex in nature is not cut and dry at all. Is not benisbagina 100% every time hands down
But it is. Sodomites are sinners. Quit trying to justify your faggotry.

we're all sinners, you included