Pentagon: Iran Tested a Ballistic Missile With North Korean Origins

So it is not only war with Iran ditching the dollar, but also with Kim supplying Iran. Which means it's also war with Yemen. And all of this means it's also war with Russia. Fuck.

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24986/iran-missile-north-korea/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-missiles-idUSKBN15G3ZO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is straight out of the Homeland season 6 plot.

Just fucking nuke the U.S. already

No. It means spike in oil prices and tenfold demand for Russian arms exports to Iran.

How about you guys annex Iran? I'd rather you guys run it than the Persian Menace.

Chine - North Korea - Iran

That's generally the pedigree of tech

Iran is no doubt going to get nukes from NK, and they've no doubt provided a heap of funds to them

No really this is the plot to Homeland season 6, it's a load of horseshit and it's the usual rhetoric that has been going on for the last 20 years because Benjamin Netanayahoo is upset at being an ugly plastic face.

>Iran confirms new missile test, says not against nuclear deal

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-missiles-idUSKBN15G3ZO

there you go

yes because people speaking of war for 20 years would never actually get sick of talking only.

>And all of this means it's also war with Russia
I fail to see why

Fake

because Russia is friends with Iran and ok with North Korea

Economy is collapsing, establishment looses power, it's time for a world war.

History repeats itself because the people wouldn't listen.

Hitler could be at Trumps place right now and wouldn't have to edit his speeches. Get ready lads.

this

I hereby summon JIDF, user get ready to be accused of being a mohamedan, calling for your christian brotherhood, extreme antagonism against the only ME country not aligned with kikes and stale old memes

israel always gets its will

See Cold War.

It's a nothing, just like this bullshit.

*has always had
not so sure about the future
this ain't a top-down ruled world any more and noone is buying into their crocodile tears these days

I guess it's the only way ro prevent the economic collapse.

If it's dangerous to allow Iran get nukes cause they are muslim why is not dangerous to let UK and France become muslim when they have nukes?

kek

This is exactly the dellusion that makes millenials so dumb. Do you think we achieved world peace and a WW will never happen again or what?

>North korea can't even successfully launch their own missle
>manage to sell a few to Iran

Kim is a master negotiator and will lead to the downfall of deumpf. he plays 8D space monopoly, Trump play 1D uno. NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA