Antifa Attacks Woman in Spain

New Video of Girl Being Assaulted by Pack of Antifa Fags in Murcia, Spain

bestgore.com/street-fight/new-video-girl-assault-pack-antifa-fags-murcia-spain-cctv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDSXnnjZAWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

Why did they attack her?

because they're fagots, probably jealous that she was gettin more cock than them.

She's a fascist, duh

Anti-fascists are the fascists of the future.
The democrat party at this point needs to be destroyed entirely in the U.S to prevent this kind of stupidity from spreading further.

These violent thugs must be stopped.

Pic related.

Oh I see, the politics of "peace" strikes again.

She is a fascist ambushed by antifas, they knew each other from before.

dear fuckin god the sliding on the board is happening again, embrace yourself lads.

never heard the mainstream media talk about it on tv, i bet they have one well hidden article about it in the sites somewhere.

It's all fun and games untill the real nazis show up...

Yep those fucking Hillary cunts are out in full force! Have been for a few days now and will be for a while to come, batten down the hatches in /brit/pol, it's comfy.

And no, MSM will never discuss this because MSM is complicit. The rentamobs need to sentenced to death by fire. That's fire, not firing squad.

>Tfw bunch of faggots can't properly beat a woman

And a fascist is just anyone they dont like right?

Good old Antifa thugs.

so much shilling goin on even in reality they just cant help but shill

yep.

How do you know they are Antifas ?

When people start to mass execute these scum? They are real untermensch
>muh independent
>muh no state
>muh freedom
>hey give your money for free health-care for my family
>you fucking bigot white male. I am not a male I have woman's tits and three dicks I consider myself as faggosexual. You must call me this way or you violating my safe space

Bash the fash, bash the fash.

She was wearing a bracelet with Spain's color so she was a fash.

No, she is a real fascist. However I think those are fucking cowards for doing that in group vs 1 woman without defence.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDSXnnjZAWA

This one is a fascist killing one antifa and getting surrounded by his group. I mean, they are different groups. I see a fascist being capable of doing such act alone, while the other won't, they prefer doing things as the one in the OP.

Both groups are assholes.

I dont wont either groups in my country. They are street retards.

Obviously, extremisms are dangerous regardless of ideology.

that cant be right CNN told me different...