Fuck trump

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT SHE WIN? This FUCKING IDIOT IS RUINING AMERICA AND KILLED A LITTLE FUCKING GIRL FUCKING XENIPHOPIC BANNING MUSLIMS AND BUILDING THAT SHIT WALL YOU FUCKING NAZIS RUINED THIS YOU RUINED AMERICA FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-admits-civilians-killed-in-u.s.-drone-strikes/article/2587986
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

p.s FUCK YOUR PIPELINE DESTROYING THE ENVIRONMENT HUMANS ARE A CANCER I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL

SHE ACTUALLY KNEW SHIT A IUT SJIT AND YET YOU FUCKERS GOT THIS ORANGE NIGGER WITH A BLEACHED COMBOVER IN OFFICE FUCK YOU

I'm hungry what should i have for breakfast lads?

Cummy toast.

Crumpets nigger

YEAH YOURRIGHT BECAUSE WE USE ALL CAP SHOWING US WE ARE RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG

Shut the fuck up racist misogynistic retard

Was thinking a full scottish breakfast but i dont think i can be bothered with everything

nah crumpets are an English thing so i don't have any

Are you kidding me you have an English flag FUCKING IDIOT

>racist
>misogynistic
>retard

I could see your butthurt through the screen.

haha i know right?

but little known fact is the United Kingdom consists of 4 countries, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

it gets a little deeper what with Isle of Mann and Jersey haha

Kill yourself
What fucking school did you go to? Retard university? I know my giology bitch

I don't wanna. What you gonna do about it?

SHUT UP BITCH I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR FUCKIMG OPINION
Fuck YOU nazi

haha thats a good one but i went to the local school in Angus. it was a nice school, lots of good people.

but really though we digress, what should i have for breakfast lads? i'm starving

Angus? Sounds like some fucking shit I'd find in my shower drain gtfo you fucking virgin

Angus is a nice place la

nice doubles,

IT SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING SHIT FILLED WITH SHIT PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP MISOGYNISTIC FUCKTARD

lol

EXACTLY

Kek

Cry, little bitch
Bet ya nan sucks black spunk thru a maccies straw u lil daft twat
Suck my arse you sket
Op confirmed for assfaggot libby

Wtf is wrong with this gay little elf?

THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT CISSY SHUT THE FUCK UP ARE YOU MAD THAT YOUR SHIT PRESIDENT IS RUINING YOUR COUNTRY

so bacon sausages and beans right?

English next time RETARD
FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC RETARD SHUT UP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL CAPS MEANS I'M A BADMAN MUM
U DOW GET ME LYK
FUKOFF YA RARSECLART PUSSYHOLE FAGGOT

I'm just calm.

Who is she?

This.

Whatever pleases you fat loser now get out ,y face

Shut UP CUNT

STOP NORMALIZING PONIES ON Sup Forums

DO YOU HAVE AUTISM GET HELP

>muh propa english
Chat shit you little tosser go and dodge salad with your nan you nobhead
Better yet gwan and tell your mum she should have queefed the load your spackered father shot into her you twat

>bait or what?
obama ordered drones trikes will killed civilians but it's ok when King Nigger did it, right?

Hillary lost the electoral collage.

You may want to use google.

Shut up bucktooth

I'm being fucking OPRESSED BY VIRGIN WHITE MALES FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE

CRY ME A RIVER SHE WON POPULAR BOTE THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BYE FALICIA

Haha okay mr cousin fucker
How's Billy Bob and the 7 deformed children doing?

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-admits-civilians-killed-in-u.s.-drone-strikes/article/2587986

I'm Black

I DONT KNOW ANY OF TJESE PEEOPLE AND WHATS WRONG WITH DEFORMED KIDS FUCKING RACIST AGAINS PEOPLE WIT MENTAL DISABILITIES SHUT UP CIS MALE

>KILLED A LITTLE FUCKING GIRL
[Citation needed]

Who is mad, now?

THAN GET OUT MY FACE HOE IM A BLACK NON BINARY WOMAN AND IM SICK OF BEING OPRESSED BY YOU

YOU BITCH NIGGA
YES IN THE RAID

Go to Africa, then you'll see the real meaning of your words.

>20 posts of asshurt
Are you autistic?

No one cares.

BITCH GET OUT FUCKING RACIST OBAMA HATER

Then leave if you're felt oppress.

HOW FUCKING RACIST YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR SELF GET OUT NOW IM PISSED
STOP INSTIGATING AUTISTIC PEOPLE RACIST ASS
Fuck YOU I DONT CARE DIE ASSHOLE

Why are you reeing, OP? It won't do you any good, we have won.

Yummy. Salty liberal tears for breakfast

Cis male? I'm fucking half cast u little joker
Bet u wouldn't say none of this to anyone irl
U kno your a little fraggle boy who gets knocked out by someone's breath
Eat shit and lick dick you little prick
Your faux intellgence and buzzword using ass is pissing man off now ygm
If i ever met ya swear down bruv id lick ya jaw off with a right so hard your ancient autistic ancestor would
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OUTTA MY FACE
I WILL FUCKING FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT
SHUT UP BITCH GO SUCK ON YOUR MOMS TITTIES BITCH
IM REPUBLICAN ASSWIPE
Fucking disgusting stfu BASMENT LOSER

How much do ShareBlue pay now?

FUCK IS THAT WELFARE FOR SMURFS GTFO BITCH

Basement loser lmao okay then
Says the one who's up at some mad time in a wolves pen dressed like sheep
Suck ur nan and die you liberal bitch
I hope your dad plays extreme cave explorer with you and triggers you to fucking kill yourself bitch

Then do it.

I believe that she can win!

ARE ALL YOU BRITS LIKE THIS GO BACK TO FUCKING YOUR BODY PILLOW BITCH

Dundee here bruh.

Do what dumb BITCH
YES SOMEONE THATS SMART
GET OUT MY THREAD CUNT

IF ANY MODS ARE READING THIS BAN THESE MISOGYNISTIC RETARDS PLEASE THANKS

Why dont you stop crying out a new pacific ocean you deformed cuck? Why dont you go to a mislim populated country and see if those sandniggers will treat you.

Yea they're like this when some autistic babby is on a >re3eeee spree

Leeds here brah

Is this now /Brit/ pol?

Ignore this autistic American

this is my thread now

You said that you are going to fight for what is right.

>crying for bans.
How pathetic can you get?

BITCH HOW DO I CRY A PACIFC OCEAN BITCH U STUPID AS FUCK YOU DROPPED ON THE HEAD
WHATS WEONG WITH AUTISM MY DAD HAS AUTISM
IM AFRICAN AMERICAN RETARD

Years of abusive identity politics and this forced agenda of "cultural balancing" have broken us. We are now exhausted and physically incapable of expressing genuine concern for the issues you have mentioned. We have a responsibility to mind after our own health first, and thanks to efforts like this, it is now in dire need of attention. If asserting our right to a prosperous existence means responding defensively to the bloodthirsty cries of the belligerent, then the debate is reduced to "us versus them" - they've already faced this question and answered it with their behavior, we are responding in kind.

Repeatedly, you have failed to construct sound reasoning in favor of your philosophies, instead responding with vulgar language and name calling. Believe it or not, you still have many opportunities - as many as you would like to pursue - to reassert the correctness of your philosophies on solid rational ground. Instead, we have another capslock tantrum. You are only making your goal more difficult to attain by giving us once again another reason to stand firm in our belief that you and your ilk are insane.

>inb4 Pearls before a trolling swine - I'm bored

I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP GO FAP TO PICTURES OF YOUR MOM RETARD

NOT READING THAT SHIT DUMB ASS BIMBO FUCK TARD

Based

Whatever

You are not a republican, you are a liberal. Take your butthurt somewhere else. America isn't an open border country where people get work here, take opportunities and benefits meant for native born citizens then leave if they wish. You fucking faggot how fucking brainwashed are you. America isn't a nation of fucking immigrants anymore. We closed our borders after the 1900s because America no longer needed immigrants. Our country is a European country. Japan isn't a fucking nation of immigrants either because Japanese people at one time came from China thousands of years ago.

America will become a majority white country, and it will be peaceful. No social chaos, people will get along better because we will all look alike, act alike, have the same ethics, values and culture then we can find move on from your childish ideology toward scientific advancement and enjoy our days on the Earth in peace you fucking faggot. And not be disturbed by faggots like you who think fucking women are equal to men and can do as much as men mentally or physically. Non-whites, most of them are inferior to us too because of their culture and poor morals.

Roll right, roll call

NOT READING YOU SAID IM NOT REPUBLCIA BITCH ASK MY MOM BITCH FUCK YOU

rollin

Jesus, you fucked me, user. Frumpy chubby Eastern European skank. The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

Whoops, did i hit a nerve?
Youre probably some 14 year old autistic crybaby that needs to feed his moral ego with his all-so-mighty capslock

IM DONE I HATE YOU ALL FUCK YOU RETARDS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE

SHUT UP NORWEIGIAN BITCH

>XENIPHOPIC

>not reading
because you can't handle the truth because you are a brainwashed fucking faggot who needs a grow up. Fucking think for yourself you fucking sheep, question everything don't just fucking accept everything from your professors and liberal media.

Use your fucking brain.

We wont, but you will get cancer.

ok
bye

I got a butterface, flat, chubby chick that likes scat and cum.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Autistic American hahaha perfect

As for you, fuck off back to your safe space you literal freak
I hope your nan dies of cancer