How did we come up with meme magic as a form of warfare first?

How did we come up with meme magic as a form of warfare first?

Surely with all their funding and knowledge of manipulating the media (((they))) could've thought of it first, what makes Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular that made us so special?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7pA2iyCfKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL ALL THE GAYS (AND THE FAGGOTS)

the difference between hillarys forced campaign and trumps true grass root

kek smiled upon us

Propaganda has been used for centuries.

VLAD THE IMPALER TO LEAD AUSTRALIA

Human sacrifice has been outlawed since the last time kek was here, so we took to burning people more metaphorically.

But not in the scale that memes have been used for the past decade, they're unlike any other idea ever invented, like a virus they spread from person to person with a simple message that normies can grasp.

It wasn't us.

Sup Forums baneposted so hard they crashed a plane and we took notice and weaponized meme magic.

This thread is now Mummy-posting bread.

this
germanwings 4U was the first known instance of meme magic at work

Meme magic and meme warfare requires an element of chaos and anarchy. The anonymity and fairly low (compared to other forums and discussion boards) moderation allowed this to take place. This combined with high profile raids and events from the golden age allowed Sup Forums to become the perfect place for a chaos god to take root. Once he managed to hold us as potential future worshippers he managed to influence a plane to cause the Sup Forums plane crash. This of course led to sitewide notice of the possibility of weaponizing thoughts and thus meme magic was born.

BUCKLE UP KIDS WE'RE GOING TO MILWAUKEE AND IF I HEAR TALKING, I'LL HIT YOU WITH THIS GOLF THING.

I THEN I THINK I HEARD MITCHEL START COUGHING, AND HE HAD A DICK INSIDE HIS MOUTH LIKE A HAND STUCK IN A CLAW MACHINE.

Difference is: Propoganda has always been made by those paid to do it. Much like Hillary and Soros are paying millions for their """"memes"""" to be spread. This is traditional propoganda.

Meanwhile we make five times the meme magic just for lulz.

Praise Kek. poopoopeepee

So pretty. I bet her hair smells amazing.

Jews have an inherent lack of spirituality, it's why so many often become atheists and why so many different countries over the years have thrown the jewish people out.

Even their jewish god tried to kill them with the flood for their lack of respect.

Other peoples of the world, we are more in tune with the fabric that weaves the world together, the jews notice this fact and it is why they are jealous and wish to subvert it.

IF YOU MAKE FUN OF A GAY, THEY WILL JUMP OFF OF A BRIDGE, AND BY ANY CHANCE THEY LIVE, JUST MAKE 'EM LISTEN TO THIS!

It's the inevitable follow up realization to realizing that our culture had been subverted by media - we learned that we too could play the game

Also some anons on the chan that is full started intentionally spreading the idea - that's also how the idea for unit patches kicked off

Because it's a fairly new thing

Eventually ((they)) will adapt and we have to prepare for that

Not enough Mummy in this thread.

Probably the lack of identity, normally someone who has terrible ideas 95% of the time will have any good ideas they come up with discarded due to reputation. With no username every post is evaluated in isolation.

The same applies in reverse, normally people will believe anything a person with a very high reputation says. So the times they are wrong many people will still follow.

More Mummy

They make their propaganda for (((education)))
we make ours for entertainment

A meme is nothing more than an Idea. A good idea will always propagate itself, a bad idea needs to be forced down everyone's throats.

The worst idea of all; marxism. Needs absolute and utter control to exist and enforced with the threat of violence.

You aren't going to be adapting to anything but a big black dick in your behind, swede.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7pA2iyCfKQ

Hi CTR 2.0

>implying 'the crew' would know the lyrics to kill all the gays and the faggots

kys

we didn't come up with meme magic but the meme magic has chosen us