The fuck is wrong , with hi n?

the fuck is wrong , with hi n?

Did the service not red pill him enough?

and then he got stabbed in the back...

Like all left wing retards he has to learn the hard way. Maybe when a pack of Muslims have him chained up and are cutting his head off will he then realise that those Pakistanis aren't going to defend or protect him with their lives.

I bet that guy just thinks hes the hardest motherfucker in town, well guess what buddy, you can wear all the leather and goatees you want but you aren't going to stop a 10mm round going through your forehead

clubless bikerfag.

his life is of no value, just like the lifes of his pakifriends.

why so specific?

I grew up around bikers, they were all incredibly racist and very prone to violence. This guy is probably one of those "bikers" who only ride on sunny weekends with his hag of a wife.

There is nothing wrong with him. He is a good person. He has just been manipulated by the media to think Trump is racist.

>Biker
He's just worried Trump may send the pakis that sell his weed in ghetto cornerstores back home.

#bigguts

Just wait until this leather boy finds out what Pakistani's think about homosexual festishists.

I don't know if you have heard but every Harley Davidson enthusiast is a war veteran with 20 confirmed kills

When did holding signs became mainstream? How do we stop it?

Just look at him. He looks like the kinda guy who enlisted for buttsex then found out his drill sergeants not only dont swing that way but the entire platoon hated his pathetic aids infected ass and they actively took pride in punishing this faggot by forcing him to shower alone and sleep outside in the cold.

Then this faggot on deployment was so sexually repressed he would stop hajis and beg them to sodomize him and teach his ass a lesson, all the while the CO had enough of his shit and was forced to have him honorably discharged to appease the obama admin.

-ex serviceman

leather fag

I mean who the fuck wears their marksmanship badge outside the service? Dude was a desk jockey at best and most likely is a fucking stolen valour homo.

>putting your own mortal body between danger and a person who won't do the same for you.

Shillmoneystillbuysgoodbooze.jpg

Thats probably just one of the fetish gays that like to dress as bikers and skinheads. I know these people. They try their hardest to look and act though but are the greatest fucking puccis

nigger lover

the Pak is his wifes lover.

>between danger and a person who won't do the same for you.

You're assuming his neighbors aren't just a suburban family living their own mundane life.

Oh wait that's the point.

Pow/mia is your answer

Kek he actually looks like he gets a lot of loads from other guys. You can see it in his fucking face. That gay moustache. That forced mean looking face. Just everything shouts
>please pozz my neg hole

He is probably Christian and honours his values.

Reminder that liberalism is the true red pill and conservatism is a desperate attempt at mass bluepilling because you want to go back to how things used to be

My mom keeps getting triggered when she watches the state's propaganda tv channel news, and I keep trying to red pill her explaining why Trump isn't mecha-Hitler in disguise.

It works for like 20 minutes and then she's back to being oblivious

How do I save my mother from the mental illness that is leftism, Sup Forums?

WHAT A WONDER A FUCKING CRIMINAL DEFENDS A CRIMINAL

This guy is probably too big of a pussy to ride his (((harley))) in the rain. What makes anyone think he will die for some shitskins?

Cringe

Big man over here

Good for him, his neighbors will be 'out of town' when the jihadis attack his block

Your neighbors are probably documented citizens, and therefore Americans, you racist.

My neighbors are pakis and I wanna rape their women and salt their land

And so will my wife's son!

It really makes you thikn and wonder what it will take to make him change his mind. Pakis grooming his daughter usually does it.

Its happening boys. Nationalist gets into power and all of a sudden everyone is against him. Hitler and Trump is why Nationalism is bad and Globalism is good.