Ben Swann Day

I officially designate today Ben Swann Day. The day Ben Swann's twitter page went dark. This man has been shut down for investigating pizzagate.

twitter.com/benswann_?lang=en

Happy Ben Swann Day everyone. Hope you all enjoy, and remember... there's nothing to see here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
cbs46.com/clip/13068403/president-trump-nominates-neil-gorsuch-to-supreme-court
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

F

What an idiot

Anyone know if he came back to his station Monday?

Oh by the way didn't he change the Tuesday spelling on all his page are to Tzuday

>special faggot day

yeah, no
gtfo

I haven't heard about him since but his twitter is gone now. I fear for his life.

I just remember only that one tweet had tzuday, which is obviously intentional.

Wtf? His YouTube channel is private now too.

um it's not just private. It doesn't exist...

I just tried to get it on my smart tv too, it comes up when you search, all 60 of his reality checks, but none of them work.

Thankfully a lot of people made a huge deal out of his Pizzagate episode, it's available through other channels.

They got to him hard. I just wonder what they do to people to stop them. Obviously, it would involve violence.

So he was killed for investigating an elite satanist child murder circle.
Really fires up your neurons.

Not really sure if he was killed yet... but deleting your twitter and youtube is effectively lowering your life insurance.

I don't think he got got, I think he got spooked. He seemed to believe at least some of the circumstantial evidence he had exposed himself too. Hopefully he's just being stupid careful. I know he's a gun guy, and I hope he's got enough money to hire some personal security on top of it.

We need him back. He's our Truth Avenger.

same thing they did to me, dead agented bro.

Literally that simple why the fuck you think I been sitting here for couple years with multiple degrees in shit that breaks most peoples brains just hearing the names of.

We need to blow this up and not let Ben or EWO/PG get memory-holed.

wait what did they do to you? They tried to slander you?

wait, he shut it down himself?

Don't think he's coming back... He deleted everything to protect himself. I can't think of any other reason unless he was paid to do it.

Yes. He had twitter and youtube going and he shut it all down coincidentally right after dropping his pizzagate story.

>They tried to slander you?
Take a guess what they did? Its textbook what happened to me.

All those scary places you guys always talk about or I see on /x/ 10 times a day I worked there, from RAND to Darpa. Did it all... Found some stuff due to just being curious and good at what I do, and BAM it came down like a fucking hammer.

What alot of people dont know is there has been a war in the background for like 40-50 years over this ish with NASA paying the biggest price, see Im crazy, and being labeled for life means it doesnt matter, none of this matters.

If it's any measure of horror, it is not my place to guess what happened to you. But can you tell me specifically what do you think they did to Ben?

Ok user, I'll bite. What can you share or expand on?

They did not do to Ben what they did to me, at least not yet.

Can ask me anything, doesnt mean I can answer or will.... I dont want it coming down worse on me but I can give vague generalities, or I will answer in ways that you will understand if think about it but maybe not at first.

Needless to say there is a war going on in the background for 40-50 years. Repubs/Dems doesnt matter, there are no parties where the war is. Its more like 2 mindsets, theres the original mindset from pre Americas Golden Age and then the one that took over around the 60's into 70's what seemed like a good idea spiraled out of control. Many in the old guard as we say, removed themselves from the equation and cut off those with ties underneath permanently. All this behind the scenes.

How do I know? You think they let me stop working because of what they did??? HaHa that would have been a dream, I was forced to work, to get things done delivering results.

Stop LARPing you underage nobody faggot.

You sound like a LARPer, post proof or fuck off

I get the whole shadow government and military industrial complex so apart from that what can a normal joe involved in very limited local politics do?

The old guard is dying off by attrition.

He's probably under witness protection somewhere in North Dakota

Somebody else was saying the same thing a couple weeks ago about a battle between the OWO and the NWO ideologies. Was that you or someone else?

Of course he was shut down. His higher ups are pissed that he would run something so stupid, and are contemplating what to do while making sure he doesn't fuck his situation up even further by saying more retarded shit

>I get the whole shadow government
Its NOT a shadow government, no tin foil needed. These are just people working behind an ideology for a purpose. Normal Joe doesnt and cant do anything. GI Joe has tried before and it all evaporated before the worlds eyes but those core concepts didnt disappear and have NOTHING to do with some political party of any time or any era.

Proof... well, hmmmm noticed like 4-5 days ago things got quiet. that has NEVER happened before. Things are never quiet there is always alot happening everywhere and all over. What does it mean? I dont know, thats over my paygrade. I do know that old guard were manually purged, this is a fact reported in news. What that means for the future is the reigns are off, the future is wide open and there is alot of makeup work to do for where we should be. Everyone is sick of cleaning up everyone elses messes over the last 40 or so years since they couldnt keep shit to themselves... sound familiar yet??? or it doesnt, its whatever.

meh another since it wasnt me, wouldnt be surprised. Say "Old Guard" next time, see if that lights a fire under their ass instead of using the jargon we use here since that is the base language.

What's the coffee like at RAND?
Especially the prep areas you know. Do they have neat jars for the sugar and milk jugs?

What's the silver lining, glimmer of hope, et al? There's more of us than there are of them.

He did so much shit before this: End the Fed pieces, stuff about Big Pharma and how Obama and Clinton created ISIS, but some humble dough spinning pedophile shuts him down.

Fuck that! This nigga's Batman! He's just waiting for the right time.

who's Ben Swann? what's his connection to pizzagate?

somebody pls tl;dr me

I hope so. From what I learned of him, he doesn't seem like the type of person to get shut down easily. I trust him to be smart about this, and really hope he has a plan up his sleeve.

lrn 2 google or lurk moar

>Do they have neat jars for the sugar and milk jugs?
This might sound weird, syrup dispensers for sugar.

>What's the silver lining, glimmer of hope, et al?

So there are these 2 groups, the old guard who trashed everything and the original ones. Great now that sounds confusing but whatever their just words, its jargon. The originals or the ones who do the work like us are basically drones, worker bees, we work AND WORK and then WORK MORE. There is no rest, no breaks...

One group couldnt take the other out also if that is what people were thinking. Doesnt work that way as original group has too much disciprine, we work and work and work and work, very loyal. The old guard couldnt take out the originals because being worker bees we get things done for them they cant do. Hence during the election when one side wouldnt help the other side things ended up the way they are. Good or bad, there was nothing they could do about it since the writing was on the wall. While many hate past pres, its thanks to that man that everything is in place now weather he knew it or not.

Question is what next? I do not know, noone does except whoever is planning things, but whatever happens everything is possible.

Ben Swann did a piece on local cbs channel about Pizzagate, the first time someone on a local channel did an investigation that was FAIR. And then he suddenly got shut down right after.

>provide an objective look at something
>SHUT IT DOWN.protocol.exe

Not a coincidence

James and his faggot BF of Media Matters and CTR, Brock, apparently wield a lot of power

He's back online, BTW.

He got quietly let go from his former Fox station in Cincinnati after doing a series on the inconsistencies of Sandy Hook. He can't be silenced for too long. His career supersedes standard local news tv.

Rip, he was a based libertarian who got the redpill like many others

F, ;_;7

>cbs46.com/clip/13068403/president-trump-nominates-neil-gorsuch-to-supreme-court

Oh shit. Nice find. Glad he's still on. That's a good sign.

>Ive been sittin here a few years
>even though I am clearly from reddit and say"ish"

THATS NOT BEN SWANN
BODY DOUBLE FUUUUCK

Ben got fat, but i would smash so hard her partner. phew

Going dark on February 1st Tzuday

Date listed can be written 1/2/2017 or 2/1/2017

Going with 1/2, we can check Sun Tzu's Art of War Chapter 1, line 2:

"It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected."

Or we can check Chapter 2, line 1:

"In the operations of war, where there are in the field a thousand swift chariots, as many heavy chariots, and a thousand mail-clad soldiers, with provisions enough to carry them a thousand li, the expenditure at home and at the front, including entertainment of guests, small items such as glue and paint, and sums spent on chariots and armor, will reach the total of a thousand ounces of silver per day. Such is the cost of raising an army of 100,000 men"

So we have allusions to rich financiers entertaining guests/raising armies and a matter of serious inquiry that cannot be neglected. My autism aside, seems like a pretty clear message when both verses are juxtaposed. Thoughts?

I'm ok with this

I feel like there should be something more. Like we're missing another piece of the puzzle. Tzuday couldn't even be a mistake for typing Tuesday, and also it's not even Tuesday it's wednesday. I'm sure if he is going to put a coded message like that it would mean a lot more than just those two lines above. Unless the coded message wasn't for us... but someone else.

I think there's definitely more to it, but that this was a sort of dogwhistle for anyone interested.

It's nice to ponder. At least to keep this Ben puzzle in my thoughts.

so they know about the chinese
and are doing noting?
thoose fucking traitors.

obongo removing secretly every posible working piece of the resistance

the killing of future enlithg beings

the chinese having a cover operation in cucknada.

i tough they were to make war first to europe then try america

they are goint to do both at the same time.a two front war.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck