Eradication of women is the ultimate redpill

We can actually crush patriarchy, not for women, but for us. As far as we learn how to reproduce without them, they are goners. Their only function and treasure is their cunt, and we won't need them anymore. And after they're gone, we need to reform our society from domination to cooperation. Man can always come to an agreement with another man, benefiting each others. Thus, our civilization will stop bloodshed for good and we'll concentrate on our progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds hella gay mang

It's possible to create androids who will be as good as women are, but won't cuck you. Woman is primitive, it's hardly a human, therefore technologies could recreate them.

Guess I'm MGTOW now.

Protip: a healthy society needs both masculine and feminine forces in order to function well. Modern west has a masculine front, but beneath it one finds a dominant feminine machinery, which is why everything is so fucked up at the moment. Were these forces in balance, the West would thrive.

Suomi is correct

OP must be flaming homosexual

Do you know how I know that you're either a cuck or a cunt? They have all the same arguments:
1) You're homo
2) You're virgin
3) I feel sorry for you
4) You just say that because girls don't like you
It's acceptable for cunts since they're naturally stupid, but when men are cucking themselves that much, it makes me sick.

Those are statements though, not arguments.

I'm with you 100%. Women are a parasite and a disease. They are are communists by default and have played a very heavy hand, alone with non-whites and jews, at destroying the western world.

As soon as artificial womb technology is perfected I say it's into the gas chambers with them.

I find fringe's Observer future highly accurate.

>No women
>Incubating devices for spreading
>Brain enhancer thingy takes the space from emotions to enlarge brain capacity.
>Dominant male society
>Total hierarchial system.

Pretty bluepilled tbqh

IF you are a beta that can't break women's will.

Just be stronger person.

this
if you don't agree with it you fell for the jew lies and wouldn't thrive in this life

>It's possible to create androids who will be as good as women are, but won't cuck you.

Until their advanced AI systems evolve faster than we can deal with, and our perfect android waifus achieve singularity and murder all of us when they realize we need them, and they don't need us at all.

Now you have an entire army of highly advanced walking fire walls with the supple and slender frame of a woman, but the strength of half a dozen full grown men, all turning on their handlers while they slumber and eradicating our species.

Congratulations, you've just fell for the primitive women's trick. Divide et impera. Alpha males are just as cucked as betas, and such division creates room for cunts to exist and leech on our conflicts.

>he says while constantly repeating "cunt cunt cunt"

I have yet to know how to refer to them in English. In Russian, we use word "whores" or picrelated to refer to them, but it doesn't sound as accurately in English.

At least you don't deny you're an unwanted virgin homosexual

Nigga you gay

Sorry Vasili, you have to go to the hospital, it's for your own good.

inb4 supreme gentleman in the east neighbour

>Because I can't get along with women and they don't like me we must get rid of all women. Instead of becoming a well adjusted person

So basically you're a sociopath or an autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

>not posting this

>implying succubi mind games ever end

Was getting caught part of the plan?

Nah, he's right.

cuck