Can we all take a second and appeciate the original memester? Without a doubt /our/ guy

Can we all take a second and appeciate the original memester? Without a doubt /our/ guy.

Fuck the Papacy and fuck your (((good works)))

The Book of Job literally disproves Catholicism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism
youtube.com/watch?v=WGRxrxuCQDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe in a greater power than myself.

If it gives a damn about me I don't know.

But I thank him just the same when I see the sunrise and set each day.

All I know is that I need to Kill, Eat, Fuck and repeat.

If is that simple, no higher purpose needed.

You sound like a nigger.

Agreed. Pretty much my average countrymen in a nutshell.

THE original memester?

That would be Yahweh

HERESY DETECTED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

>The Book of Job literally disproves Catholicism
How so?

Absolutely /our/ guy

Yeah and that "greater power" you believe in is Satan. He's the one you're thanking every day if all you do is kill people, eat, and have sex. Like another poster said, you are literally as deceived as a nigger. Keep worshipping the "master race" white flesh though, that will definitely save you.

The entire story is about how Job believes his favor with God is dependent on how much he satiates God through his works on Earth. Many people think it is about God's wrath and to help you with faith, but it is really is a punishment for Job not having faith and tjinkong his works will save him.

The main point of Martin's teachings were "solo scriptura" or "by grace alone". Meaning we are given salvation from God's grace after accepting Jesus Christ as our savior. No amount of money paid or chariatable deeds will save you.

He also considered anyone baptized to be in direct commune with God, without needing a priest as a medium between you and salvation.

I'm not sure what OP had in mind by saying this, but perhaps it's the portion of the book of Job where God interacts directly with Job instead of through the priesthood? But then there are other books of the old testament have this as well. Or perhaps there are portions of the story of Job regarding how to deal/cope with undue pain/suffering that conflict with catholic teaching.

I'm really not sure.

Average protestant church
youtube.com/watch?v=WGRxrxuCQDo

It's a good argument for solo scriptura, but Jesus noted that a good tree will produce good fruits, even if said fruits are not conditional for salvation.

This thread is specifically for the dick riding of Martin Luther and discussion of his theology alone.

Cathcucks GET OUT

Martin Luther is fucking based.

ahh the portions where he laments at how he's led a good life - yet everything was taken from him. I suppose you could view that as Job thinking good deeds save you. He never questions though and knows he has repented even though his friends continue to suggest it.

It never really makes the distinction of "success in life" vs. "Eternal Salvation" though. But perhaps you have greater insight.

Easy there.

Gotta give credit where credit's due.

Just my own understanding. We all interpret scripture differently and that is the beauty of theology. It has a base message we can all agree with but when deconstructed the Bible offers an endless supply of things that really get the nuerons firing.

He started the feel good personal faith bullshit. I would have liked to have lived under the protection of a united church.

It devolved into that over time.

But there is literally nothing wrong with communicating with God in your own way. People just took it a step too far (Bruce Almighty is a good satire for this).

The largest church congregation you should join.

Looks comfy desu

Mostly he took the Bible and put it into the hands of men - and destroyed the corrupt priesthood. But admittedly, many Protestant denominations simply recreated the same hierarchy and customs and a priesthood lite.

Most definitely /ourguy/.

I will

>The Book of Job literally disproves Catholicism.
True.

>Fuck the Papacy and fuck your (((good works)))
True.

>Can we all take a second and appeciate the original memester? Without a doubt /our/ guy.
Indeed, he even wrote "On the Jews and their Lies" the first anti-Merchant pamphlet in Europe

No, I Will.

Just looking at what the priesthood is today for catholics/orthodox - it's so ungodly. They've subverted the bible with their vatican writings they claim as inspired by God.