>2017
>allowing yourself to be captured

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-38812873

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_martyrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha, going to hell!

It's sad that people have so little faith in their government rescuing them that they now have to kill themselves to avoid capture.

God is not an unreasonable being.

But killing yourself is a sin.

I hope he rots in hell.

Why do the bbc say "so called"

The dude is braver than 99.99% of pol

I don't believe in heaven or hell but i hope the guy had a good run

>Fuck being caught alive by isis

Brave man.

I'm sure it was better than to end up in one of those ISIS videos

There is the very real possibility that other Brits with real experience that he encountered told him that no UK force would ever extract him.

He joined a group that is very close to the PKK and if he ever returned to the UK would have faced lengthy periods of vetting and interview.

Better than letting isis torture you he is a hero

Look at the hyena edging the fuck out at this literal hero because he would most likely cry his balls off being in the same situation.

Pressing F for the Briton.

F

Alot of respect for this man. All those people you see in the ISIS vids probably had the opportunity for suduko but clung cowardly to the faint hope that they might yet live but who am I to judge? I would be too cowardly to do the same too. In any case a very strong and brave man.

He's deprived the enemy of toting him around on video being brutally murdered. I'd do the same thing, I would prefer to use a grenade though, take as many of them with me but yeah.

hope he took a few of the mongrels down with him

F to honor based operators

did he call in an airstrike?

Because they don't want to offend muzzies.

It is human nature to survive as long as possible regardless of what you know you will face.

There were instances of men being captured by the Japanese, going through it all then being captured again despite knowing what was coming. It really isn't possible to say.

smart move my man

BBC editorial stance probably thinks that saying ISIS or Islamic State gives them legitimacy.

Or maybe they're afraid british muslims are going to be offended that they are calling the terrorists "Islamic" and want to be super-duper clear that the terrorists call themselves that, or something.

Maybe the guy who wrote it is a muslim.

Mostly joking.

>Why do the bbc say "so called"
that's not true islam.

>hero
>kills himself because being afraid of some rag heads

That is a sin and, therefore, a clear indication of degeneracy.

He's going to hell.

Top lad desu. Takes responsibility for his own actions and doesn't expect the government to clean up behind him.

F

Wait the swimmer?

So when did he shoot himself? Was he injured and about to be taken, or did he get orders to deploy then shot himself because he knew he was a pussy?

Im not giving the (((BBC))) my click

Also this

Don't blame him. They would've tortured the fuck out of him until death.

The chances are that you would not do the same thing and face capture, as would the majority.

They keep the grenades for the propaganda videos or bomb attacks in Turkey. You might get a rifle with intact sights and some magazines that might feed. You certainly won't be trusted with anything more than that.

That is a sin and cowardly act.

Filthy degenerate.

"Hell"? Hell is being brutally butchered in a disgusting and slow way by a bunch of "rag heads" and having it filmed and watched by gleeful mudscums and basement dwelling lard cunts around the world.

That's "hell", this guy is going to heaven. Suicide isn't a sin if it's in combat, that isn't an Islamic exclusive rule, it's in Christianity as well.

Deal with it you little cuck.

F

why would you go to Syria as a white man? Why be a pawn in (((their))) games?

I'd rather kill myself than be decapitated with a blunt knife, that said I'd hope they'd have to kill me rather than capture me since hopefully I'd put up a good enough fight that they'd rather shoot me than continue taking losses.

>Suicide isn't a sin if it's in combat
Source? I'm not baiting I'm genuinely curious

I rather die than convert to Islam, he did what he had to do

>Shooting self like a pussy
>Not doing a Banzi charge and die in a blaze of glory.

At the the least he could have held on to a grenade, then played dead, then when they came to find him he takes a sand nigger with him on the way out.

No if I really had no option and was backed into a corner and it was a choice between a quick bullet through the roof of my mouth into my brain vs being burned alive/drowned and filmed? Bullet please and I would do it.

Being on the internet is a sin, now fuck off bible thumper.

Suicide is a sin.

>t. molenbeek resident

you're just mad that he denied you of more ISIS propaganda you projecting sandnigger

>Suicide isn't a sin

Yes it is, you filthy degenerate piece of shit.

>this guy is going to heaven

But he literally is not going to heaven. He broke one of the most important corner stones of Christianity and he will pay for it. An eternity in hell.

>afraid of some rag heads
>not a wimp

pick one, pagan.

So easy to say that comfy behind your computer

To be honest, i would rather die by the hands of my own, then let ISIS scum kill me for their next video.

Yes, it's sad what he did, like people have stated 'it's sad that people have so little faith in their government;
but fuck me, fuck getting caught by ISIS

Rest in piss

I am pretty sure you'd end up in hell. Vile fuck.

>Being on the internet is a sin, now fuck off bible thumper

No it is not.

Leave Sup Forums, Hamik.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_martyrs

>it's another Sup Forums pretends to be Christian episode
Sort yourselves out, nobody fucking cares.

Brrrrrraaaaaaaapppp

Nobody cares about your fake pedo Interpretation of Christianity, cucktholic

>Bong talks about lengthy period of vetting and interview of white guy who identifies as Kurdish freedom fighter.
>Unaware London was annexed by ISIS and is the UK branch of Islamic Caliphate. Sharia Squad openly patrols neighbourhoods. Has muslim mayor.
Wewlad.

This is why you should always go into battle with a bomb belt/vest no matter if you are christian, jewish or atheist or whatever.
It will make sure you go off with a bang to kill your closer enemies who manage to incapacitate/capture you AND it will stimulate you to not get shot since it might go off and kill you and your friends prematurely if you don't concentrate extensively on dodging the bullets.

Kys

good
kill yourself racism

Our media does it here as well. Fucking retarded.

As for the topic - too bad you can't act so violent that those motherfuckers from ISIS would do the same. Human rights my ass.

So called "Christians" in this thread saying he did the right thing. SUICIDE IS A SIN.

How is the process capturing them?

Do they just wait around until they think they're out of ammunition (after a firefight has taken place) and then just walk up to them and handcuff them?

>people who are being killed

If you kill yourself, you'll go to hell. No exceptions.

Filthy pagan.

coward

So is being British

The internet is science, science is a sin. Get the fuck off the internet you disgusting nigger. This guy is a hero and is going to heaven. Anyone that has shot at and killed nigmudscums in battle is a hero and gets automatic entry into heaven. He deprived his enemies of leverage, of a propaganda tool and of pleasure.

A hero, deal with it you nigger, you mad that ISIS didn't get another soldier to video? Mad that your brothers and sisters in Raqqa are going to get another Hellfire missile launched at them?

Awwwwwww....

He's in battle, he's a hero, you disgusting nigger muslim.

So is being American't.

Suicide vests are fucking idiotic, why almost certainly kill yourself and have half 1/3 of the shrapnel go directly into your body from point blank range nearly ensuring your death and a reduction in damage to the enemy? I'd rather try my luck with a gun fighting the enemy than nearly ensure my own death with some retarded suicide vest.

Religion is for faggots. There is no god. You've just been roleplaying some nonsense for centuries.

Your religion is shit.

Muslims in that region would tortue him for days or weeks and then kill him. You really don't wanna be captured by these animals.

Better rot in hell than submit to mudslimes backed by euro trash.

i am fucking SICK of hearing

>SO-CALLED

i hear it so many fucking times a day

just fucking nuke london

Soldiers don't believe in god though, they can't if they kill people.

It's Belgium, the hotbed of Muslim terrorism in Europe...

What did you honestly expect from them?

No. I'm not a coward and suicide is a sin.

This is a Christian board. Everyone endorsing that cuck's acts is a filthy degenerate who should leave now.

>wets his pants and kills himself against God's will
>hero

Pick one, Hamid.

t. moslims

Or worse make a video of him being decapitated with a blunt knife.

>using a name
GTFO failed tripfag

>Mr Lock, a chef, had travelled to Syria in August having told friends and family he was going on holiday to Turkey.

Can you smell what the Lock is cooking?

This. He did the right thing.

When in this situation, your last hand grenade is not a weapon but a hostage negotiation tool.

They said that there were signs of a prolonged battle, 5 fighters were attacked by ISIS forces, when they recovered the bodies they noted he had a bullet wound entering from below the chin, indicating the gun barrel had been placed under his chin and was touching him, noting that it was most likely a suicide as ISIS wouldn't execute like that and like to make spectacles.

>science is a sin.

Source?

I bet you have never even read the Bible.

You should leave, now.

>commit a sin
>right thing

*tips fedora

A martyr is a person who is killed....

Fuck off you disgusting nigger, I pray to your God that another Muslim attack happens in your country. You deserve it, you deserve to have your heads slowly cut off and for it to be video'd for everyone to lol at.

No one sheds tears for dead Belgians.

>gets captured by sand durka durkas
>they make their goat slaves sodomize him and do all kinds of nasty shit that leaves him more of a sinner than killing himself and/or taking some them with him in the first place.

It's simple as that, he did the right thing.

Can't Glock the Lock.

are they sure he killed himself

he was killed, by himself, in battle.

Therefore he fits the definition of Martyr, just like suicide bombers... They kill themselves in battle.

Idiot.

>implying i know what is tripfag or care about it

better than being beheaded.

Metal as fuck, death before dishonor

F

>Fuck off you disgusting nigger, I pray to your God that another Muslim attack happens in your country

Well that is not a surprise, you filthy Paki.

Suicide is a sin. There is absolutely no justification for it. If you do it, you'll go to hell.

this

Then pack it with more high-yield explosives, so your meat vehicle doesn't spare the attackers that managed to incapacitate you.

Mathew 10:34
' Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.'

I suppose you think the Knights Templar were atheists or something then?

It was a bullet wound under the chin straight up through his head, not combat wounds or the usual savagery of isis killings.

>belgian roleplaying as a christian
come on now you're not fooling anyone.

all sins are forgiven

>They kill themselves in battle.
>kill themselves

A sin. This is a Christian board. Leave now.

instead of dat i would have grabed a granade and fucking take at least 3 of them with me, kamikaze style

F

But not as hardcore as the russian that called an airstrike on himself

Do not bother arguing semantics retard. There is a reason why suicide and homicide are different things, and why suicide is not simply termed "homicide by self".

A martyr is someone who is killed, and not by their own hands. Martyrdom is suicide insofar as knowing that by practicing something, you will be killed for it. Example: "Well he's basically committing suicide just by being white and visiting Somalia."

>get captured
>tortured for weeks
>they finally kill you by accident
>you find yourself in a weird place
>Allah comes to you
>ha wrong religion faggot
>into the fire pit you infidel

Off yourself if God exists he doesn't care about you.

If you go into battle with a suicide vest you're planning on dying, that's a great way to not get your best. The survival instinct is incredibly strong in humans and you're dulling that weapon by wearing a suicide vest, like I said I'd rather try my luck fighting them off than killing myself and ensuring death.

Tell that Alexander.