This fucking guy

>This fucking guy
>Whose Correct the Record PAC lost the DNC the internet vote because they were so shit at their job and blatantly obvious
>Who has been infamous on the internet as a literal child raping and killing monster connected to a cult of Moloch
>Whose ex boyfriend is none other than James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong
>Whose own colleagues compare him to Mugatu from Zoolander, and not in a flattering way
>Who throws parties for his own honor and has the DJ play "We Are The Champions" when he finishes his own speech
>Who has now completely failed at being an effective propaganda artist on BOTH sides of the American political spectrum

Has now pledged to spend $40,000,000 over four years to pay an army of 40,000 fucking internet trolls to keep Sup Forums, reddit and related sites under a constant state of DNC siege in an effort to beat Trump.

Notice the constant, BLATANT shill threads everywhere here since the Inauguration? Get used to it until the Democrats themselves whack this child raping fuck head. A quick google of his name shows his entire party wants him gone, but he refuses to go out without one last effort to save his ego.

He's like the Democrat's Trump, except he loses all the time, fucks, rapes and eats kids, is hated by his own party, and is a flaming homosexual.

Fuck you Brock

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html
youtu.be/VUuH4TEmgLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Vogel_(banker)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every day that man looks in the mirror and thinks to himself "Yeah, that hair looks good enough to go out in public with."

It's his permanent 1,000-yard stare coming from his eyes that gets to me. It's like his pupils themselves are trying to tell us "please stop this guy from making me watch him rape more 5 year olds for the weird bull statue"

Just Brock my shit up famalam

>thread immediately at page 4 due to CONSTANT slide threads

I hate this guy

Every damn picture.

figures that the democrats trump would lose all the time.

Why are faggots so bad at propaganda and winning hearts and minds?

wait he owns comet ping pong?

I think i can see why the left is wanting to distance themselves from him at the moment then, with what's about to happen.

Sure would be a sad thing is someone misplaced some lead in this guy's child eating gut.

Instead of shooting up mosques, you sanity enhanced folks on the board should take note of this fella.

You can't insurgent the insurgents.

>this far out of the loop 3 months into pizzagate

You really think he's spending $40 fucking million to stop Trump? $39m of that is gonna go toward covering up his pedo mafia's unforgivable crimes

Lol, wait... he's paying these dipshits a grand a year? Lol, ok Brockopolis. Keep your mouth tight on Jorge's money funnel, you're gonna need it!

oh he's going to be fucked.

Seriously, any other hyperautist canadians around to MAGA?

wait wait wait wait wait.

peter brock switches sides. the right starts winning. Am I getting this right? hopefully he stays left.

Pepes of mass destruction... Is this the ultimate weapon?

they're actually using the term memetic warfare.

i thought memetic was ours?

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, is that right, or is it 2500 bucks a year? Someone good at math help me figure out what a fuck up this faggot is!

He ran a right wing media campaign against the Clintons and FAILED in the 90s. Claims he had a change of heart (started fucking kids) and suddenly he's fully liberal, working for the Clintons, and running campaigns against Bush where he FAILS again. Now that he has failed yet again to be anything more than a gigantic drain of financial resources on the DNC, he wants to spend more than 6x more than he spent during the 2016 campaign to do the EXACT SAME SHIT just on a bigger scale.

It's almost like the real purpose is the fact that John Podesta's emails heavily suggested that they're all involved in a satanic pedophile cabal 3 months ago and he is shitting himself trying to purge the internet of any discussion of it.

Jesus christ

Wait... or is it 250 a year?

His face, his hair, it would be so god damned satisfying bashing his head to a bloody pulp.

If you kill people they win....
If you meme them.....?

?

He's like the Democrat's Jeb Bush. Do you think there's an alternate universe where Jeb is so ass blasted that he goes back in time and becomes "David Brock" in order to stop Trump from getting elected, but all of the intense CTR posting on Sup Forums actually gets him elected?

It doesn't matter cause it won't work, he's wasting his time and money like a moron. As long as Dondon is doing everything he said he would we have no reason to believe a word some retarded user on here says. I don't even belive 2% of the shit I read on Sup Forums unless it's heavily sourced. Even FBI user was a LARPing faggot.

Hillary will come back for 2020 with Podesta as her campaign manager; he's already failed her twice

They can't learn

40 mil for 40k shills??? Must be Chinese slave labor kids he is employing.

They are paying NEETs to get redpilled. I approve.

Here's to hoping they don't get tired of losing!

which cartoon character is he dressed as?

Where can I go for a job interview?

My credentials is a 10 year experience on Sup Forums trolling.

I don't think I've seen a single guac bowl post the past three days...

It doesn't work here, but every reddit, Facebook, fuck even LinkedIn comment section is FILLED with their shill accounts commenting anti-Trump and pro-ZOG garbage while liking or upvoting each other's posts into the 1,000s. Normies think these posts reflect mainstream opinion, just like the average American thinks black people make up 50% of the country despite being 12% due to their massive overrepresentation in the media.

when they do get tired of losing and say they don't wanna lose anymore, brocks just gonna tell them they can't stop, they won't stop.

Literally already happening

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

This is a liberal shit hole of a site, and even they hate Brock. Really activates your almonds.

This is either fakegay or serious keks.

Meme magic for the fucking win. Nothing will stop us. Chaos magic is surprisingly potent and Kek shall destroy these people by driving them all to the brink of sanity.

And when that happens, we will all be there to push them.

Shadilay, motherfucker.

>Spends 40 millions dollars on shitposting
>When he could spend it on actually helping the people he claims to care about.

Liberals everybody

lol amazing.

David Brock is such a huge losing faggot. Really low energy and stupid. The kind of guy that throws money at things and just expects it'll work.

look at those lifeless black eyes user's

youtu.be/VUuH4TEmgLo

This desu, you can get a good sense of someone by the way they look, carry themselves, etc. Brock is a CREEP.

Ya, they are definitely shilling Sup Forums, op. that much isn't even hidden. all the 'trump regret' threads are CREW or shareblue..

thing is.. WHY?! Democrats would have to re-re-animate the corpse that is Hillary Clinton.
Just to quash trump, keep a jew lid on things?

Make no mistake, Sup Forums is raided 24/7. Our little Bhutanese barrel building board seems to mean a lot to them.
the fact that we use our free speech to say pedophilia is bad.. lol get fucked brock you degenerate faggot.

He is an old fuck and still believes that internet propaganda works the same way that tv and radio ads do. As in just keep repeating the same lies over and over until they become truths. He doesn't understand that the internet has comment sections where counter propaganda rips apart such blatantly shitty attempts at subversion.

> sweaty face
> hides behind glasses
> dishonest smile
> weirdo psycho eyes

the fucker hides something

isn't it great? This faggot kid killer is keeping us on target.

This is what happens when the jews can print money out of thin air. They don't know how to use is.

True or fake it describes Sup Forums very well. No doubt this thought has occurred to them even if never typed. The additional budget proves it.

Shadilay.

But this is the real reason why they have lost:

There is a ~100 year cycle. Its basis is demographics caused by the baby boom/bust. We cycle between left and right philosophy in this cycle. The left is "emotion > logic", the right is "logic > emotion". when society is younger it is more left due to lack of experience, when society is older it is more right due to experience. Women are more left because they have less neurons in the cerebral cortex than men. Women voting swings society more left.
When the baby boom causes a subsequent economy boom governments collect more tax and get more in debt because they assume every economic problem is fixed and past problems wont return. The boom creates wealth and the faith in wealth protecting their old age stops dependency on children as a safety net for old age. Contraception and abortion etc rises.
The lack of children causes economic decline. Governments "solve" this with immigration. The continual economic decline increases immigration until it disrupts society. Tensions rise, international tensions rise as countries fight over debt, dwindling markets and resources. Governments start propaganda about all internal problems are caused by external agencies. This propaganda eventually is believed. Wars happen. Infrastructure destruction and wealth destruction resets the economies, building and baby making start again. Economic expansion occurs, baby making stops, eventual decline happens again.
100 year cycle. We are at approx 1917 in the cycle. You can now see the future and why nationalism is rising and why Trump is seen as Hitler. We are just reactions in this repeating cycle.
We just passed peak left, now we head right until about 2050

No amount of old money stops the demographic cycle.

The swing back of the pendulum we anthropomorphize as Kek.

Praise Kek

>A quick google of his name shows his entire party wants him gone

Hillary could still be useful, I see. Go Hilldawg!

>Why

Pizzagate. They outright banned it on reddit, it's too distasteful for Facebook, Twitter banned the hashtag multiple times, but they can't stop it here. Delete one thread and everyone realizes it happened and makes 30 more on it out of spite. There's no stopping the internet hate machine, now turned sole remaining force for good online.

He rapes and kills kids.

I'm actually thinking the Clintons caught and made this guy an offer he couldn't refuse after he tried campaigning against them. What if HE was MKULTRA'd?

I imagine they just secretly filmed him fucking a kid and have had that on him for the rest of his life.

he looks nervous like he is seconds away from getting THAT QUESTION

that's what I think. They got to his dirt and he is their well paid bitch.

here is an example from Commie era Poland on how this works:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Vogel_(banker)

This man is a disaster. Total mess!

you might be interested in this, it seems to tie in well with what you wrote.

Peter brock is a loser. sad.

Inspirational, thank you. Shadilay.

< Sup Forums

wins.

What timeline is this?

>What timeline is this?

The Al Gore timeline.

>ban public discourse
>forbid anything I don't like

Cathie O'brien's book would imply the Clinton's are MKUltra'd. Think about it, how can so many people like child sex? The mind controlled can make more mind controlled. The puppets have their own puppets.

Scared yet?

His hair looks great. He is an Armenican Hero

as if eh. lol this shits hilarious and kinda scary at the same time. I didn't know #pizzagate was banned on those other platforms.
shadilay brothers, gonna look into it more but if this is true im probably gonna start shilling pizzagate irl rofl.

spraypaint #pizzagate on bridges or visible places near highways. lol faggot pedos BTFO

See. This. Humans can spot predators. Fighting men, law enforcement, etc., these are professions that specialize in spotting predators.

That's why true monsters always operate in the shadows. Once a monster is exposed we can figure it out. But. It's just a social construct. Like race.

This piece of garbage desperately needs to be in prison so he can be beaten to death with a blunt object by a fellow inmate.

That 40 mil can't be for 4 years, that comes to $250 per shill per year in wages alone. They can shill full time for about 3 weeks on that budget at minimum wage.

That and they went about discrediting it like theres no tomorrow, getting late night talk show hosts to call it a feverdream, then they outright ban talking about it?

S H A D I L A Y B R O T H E R S

we. are. on. to. some. thing.

Don't forget to minus the costs for hookers and gay prostitutes. Factor in the cocaine and manwhores and he's really only got about half of that.

If this guy went to prison, the inmates would make sure he suffered decades for what he's done to our children. There are hundreds if not thousands of people in those same jails locked up after being framed for something as punishment for trying to investigate these sick fucks.

My nipples are now full mast. Thank you user.

Perhaps not 40,000 all at the same time. But the number is in his leaked CREW manual

This is so dumb because it just has the opposite effect

People end up hating the Democrats because of this blatant propaganda

Maybe they should actually spend their money gaining real support instead of creating tens of thousands of fake supporters

I've been convinced of it since I initially read Podesta's emails. Fuck those people. I know plenty of normies who know about pizza gate now but don't want to discuss it because they're scared of being called crazy. I tell them I also believe in it and the lid blows off their mouths

>The left is "emotion > logic", the right is "logic > emotion".

that's not true. Both sides are about emotion, only those are different emotions.

people need emotions to be motivated to act. you can't have politics without emotions.

Kek'd and check'd

I'd say the left is about blind idealism toward a utopia that will never exist (I.e. Communism where no one ever has to work again and we all live in harmony) while conservatism is about working with what we have right now and trying to make it a year down the line with tangible progress

daily reminder, websites lacking comment sections are classified as "fake news"

Yes. Yes. Still very easy to spot a controlled subject. They're entire facade is based off scripts.

Let me tell you something. I'd keep this to myself but... I knew a guy... I won't say who but.. When you put a cucumber into his hand, while he was talking, he instantly began babbling in a feedback loop, unable to do anything else, until the cucumber was removed from his hand.

All these people, including Brock and alefantis, will have triggers such as this. But. Without understanding the process they underwent, it would be trial and error to make them break down.

Do we remember Kanye West btw?

Great article!

The only person that they could get to defend him was James Carville. A man who will feed his own mother dogshit for $20.

Between the two literally lowest form of life.

Day of the rope when?

Kanye is still pro-Trump despite going to UCLA's hospital (notorious MKULTRA programming location) after his (((breakdown))) following his Trump rant, calling out Jay-Z for using hitmen and cancelling his tour. He just might be /our guy/

I mean lean towards rather than have one or the other only. A Lefty will incoherently rant generally, a Righty will do pic related, ie. more strategy.

In the same vein consider Trump's 8D interdimensional chess over Hillary's "its my/a woman's turn".

Holy fuck, I thought this was some kind of actor or otherwise dressed up person pretending to be crazy, but

This is a madman. Everyone can clearly see this is a madman. Everyone not saying or at least thinking he is a madman is unironically autistic, retarded or in on it. For fuck's sake, just look at that thing

Kek, it's been a long time efg

What if this guy was actually /ourguy/ after all?

What if he's purposefully doing all this bad shit just to make democrats look bad? It seems like the ultimate move to combat the enemy; infiltration.

I've been met with a lot of resistance, people seem unwilling to believe it, even after looking at emails that I can't (and they can't) come up with an innocent or even less-terrible explanation for.

And liberals deflect with shit like "well why do you know pedophile symbology?" "Wikileaks published it right after the emails leaked" "well you just trust them?" "Haven't been wrong in 10 years" "anyway it's debunked just look it up"

[Rage aneurysm explodes blood vessel in eye]

Please, Donald, find these people and expose their network. Save children from this horrible soulless former person and his cronies and his masters. Uproot the whole fucking thing.

>anyone else ready to literally volunteer to work for Gowdy/whoever for free to infiltrate and expose these motherfuckers?