Why should I believe Pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOQzmtU1SjM
archive.is/Q4Fyj
metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1536880
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_the_Year
simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Flaming_Moe
exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-case-against-michael-aquino-satanic.html
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8nkeRvtPmn0
wnd.com/2010/10/217565/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZeomwPriDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your kids then stupid. If Clinton's involved expect your case to be handled by someone they pick.

Actors and musical artists have been talking for thirty years about sexual abuse of minors that they have personally experienced at industry parties. Combine with the hundreds of other events proven true across the globe in every major city.

Even Jared the Subway fag.

But no, it must be a coincidence. No this time Sup Forums must be wrong.

You shouldn't. You should check it for yourself. Just believe in chaos.

""pizzagate"" is a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Hillary's campaign

Did the scene in pic related get released after pizzagate or before it? what episode is that from op?

I've watched a lot of interviews and a couple of documentaries about paedophile rings in Hollywood, and the British parliament, which I have no doubts are true.

I've watched a few vids on Pizzagate, and I do believe there's something going on, but I think a good deal of the "evidence" is grasping at straws.

Is there anything concrete, rock-solid on PG?

No idea I'm afraid, just searched Pizzagate on google image

I dont believe anything that isnt in local papers

It should not be a matter of belief.
I hope there is real investigation, and truth will come out finally.

Did the CIA have rock solid proof of WMA's in Iraq, does trump have rock solid proof of voter fraud, are there tons of people out there who believe global warming is real? if we needed rock solid proof of something before action is required then nothing would get done in this country.

Sensible digits.

The evidence is in the basement, grab your guns and storm the place!

Oh. They did and came up empty handed after finding out there is no basement.

>Ugh, jeez, obviously it was another basement

But thats not a conspiracy. Its well known that there is child trafficking everywhere, and that runaways and street kids sell their bodies. They've been interviewed and photographed in the media and everything. Hell that was all out in the open in the 70's and 80's. It still happens just on a lesser scale and more discretely. And when its under everyone's noses, suddenly everyone is indifferent

Wait, is the unbelief in climate change the accepted position of Sup Forums?

do research and make your own mind up, faggot

yeah i believe so
(((carbon tax)))

They had pictures of a basement. That particular basement was not found. So yeah, people are looking into other places owned by Alefantis.

That picture was from 'Pegasus', a 'museum' owned by alefantis tucked in an alleyway with no windows on the first floor. Also coincidentally next to a small park and jungle gym.

link to said pictures?

Dude. That's a walk in freezer.

kk

>walk-in freezer
>in a "museum"

For murder.

That's a stretch, I would just assume it's in the fucking pizzeria since it's impossible to run a restaurant without one. It doesn't have anything indicative of a location, so where are you getting it is a museum?

Hold up.

Necrophilia is where I draw the line. The dead are not meant to be defiled like that.

because of Jimmy Saville and Marc Dutroux

youtube.com/watch?v=KOQzmtU1SjM

Pretty sure the kids are alive when they are being raped.

"handkerchief" - People email people about small things all the time. I left a fabric bag at my grandparents once and they posted it back to me

"pizza-related map" - OK, that's weird, but not necessarily incriminating

"Obama pizza/dogs" - That's very fishy

""family-friendly"" - Yeah, it's weird, but doesn't scream 'we rape & kill kids'

"Instagram posts" - Weirdos man, weirdos
Does any post, anywhere mean that person rapes kids?

"Politics & Prose" - Don't see anything in their logo, what am I missing?

"Best Pizza" - Initially thought this was an oversight, then heard they changed silently, no "Oh God, we didn't know that's what it meant"

"PED Ping pong paddles" - This is exactly what I mean about grasping at straws

"Terasol" - Again, pretty fishy

"Haiti kidnappings" - OK, that should definitely be further investigated

>Is there anything concrete, rock-solid on PG?

well there is currently a sealed indictment thanks to a witness having given sworn testimony to a grand jury, they're working on Anthony Weiner

laura silsby in haiti and the clinton's intervention on her behalf (and the fact they are on a first name basis)

Why the fuck would anyone do that in a museum?
>hey're working on Anthony Weiner
Everything always begins and ends with Weiner.

Alefantis claimed Comet has no basement in the famous debunk article. archive.is/Q4Fyj

In a different interview in local papers, he talks about making their homemade sauce in Comet's basement.

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
>Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.

lurk moar you faggot

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1536880

I have my doubts.
Obviously there is something going on in Britain, otherwise the whole Operation Yewtree wouldn't be a thing, but I do question how big it is.

They make out abuse on a massive scale occurred, but the guy who police revolved their investigations around turned out to be liar and a fantasist.

also "harvest party"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_the_Year

Probably. There's something under Pegasus, but it might not be the #killroom.

Don't count on it.

Looks like s11 e22, Flaming Moe.
simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Flaming_Moe

Holy shit. My eyes are open now. When he says organic tomatoes what do you think he meant? 10 tons a year? This childhood obesity epidemic is getting out of hand, or are they taking more kids than was previously thought?

Because its bullshit, but I'd believe it

Something was definitely fucky with that place. Once it got found out there's no way they didnt clean house fucking immediately. We'll probably never know unless the mother of all hammers is dropped by the Trump administration, but considering all the pedos in power in DC, thats likely to create the biggest political crisis ever seen.

The next question of course is, why do so many of the rich & powerful enjoy fucking children?

why is he lying about his basement? why is the lie used as evidence

That stuff happens in hotel penthouses and private mansions. Not some pizza place right in the middle of town with public access.

Power & domination. Either to compensate for the the lack of it in their youth or pure sadistic pleasure. There is a reason you just don't let your kids hang out with people even you know without you being there or having full knowledge that they are safe.

Because they are bored of everything since they can afford everything. Fucking children probably give them thrills.

Rich people like to break rules I guess I dunno. Even if I managed to magically gain wealth and power, small children are still not likely to give me a boner. I could make the case for mid teens that look older than they are but thats a discussion for another thread.

If you watched frontline on Clinton there are some serious red flags in my view.

Didn't the #pizzagate tirade happen AFTER Trump was elected?

Why else would he lie about it other than to rape, traffic and murder children.

I just assume when a gunman goes into a building and doesn't find a basement that means there wasn't a basement and the statement about storage is in some way rhetorical. But hey, I could be wrong. I just don't immediately jump to a conclusion as wild as a satanic pedophilia cult. I guess I am naive.

Because it's amazing blackmail material, and the powerful like feeling powerful.

No, Sup Forums has been talking about this for months now, the podesta e-mails were being brought up a little before election day

Why would the former communications director for Bill Clinton and manager of his wife's campaign have emails about "Pizza themed maps," an email chain about bringing someone's 7-9 year old daughters to a party to "put them in the hot tub for entertainment", talk about "playing dominoes on a piece of pizza," about how Obama "Bought $40,000 worth of hotdogs" be friends with a pizza shop owner who happens to be one of the 50th most powerful men in DC, and just HAPPEN to NE next to another pizza ship that had a logo identical to one from an open FBI investigation that represented homosexual pedophilia?

Mind you this places instagram was full of many wonderful pictures including frequent tweets including phrases like #boylover, #murder ( reference to a concrete walled room they took a picture of), a picture of a 3 year old girl duck taped to a table, and a picture of the owner holding a toddler with an orange necklace around both of their necks symbolizing a pedophilic relationship with #chickenlover, again another code for liking young boys.

But you're right. Pedophilia has only been proven to exist all over Wall Street, TV networks, the British Government, the Canadian government, and 3 confirmed Clinton associates, there's no way they could be in our government!

A sick sort of bonding. You tell on me I tell on you never fucking betray me deal.

100% blackmailing. Like the nuclear bom in "Malcolm in the Middle". No one can push someone so big he has nothing to lose or he will just trigger it. So everybody needs to be involved with a crime... THE ONLY crime worse than murder. Child Sex/murder/torture

Thats why they hate Donald Trump so much! They know he isnt in it and couldnt be blackmailed by them. He is the 1 in a billion guy who becomes rich and powerful without the elite. The only person one who could reach the presidency without them is:Donald Trump.

Trump was invited into this "things" but he is a good guy and didnt do it. But he was to powerful already to stump him. Thats why he really wanted to become president in the first place: exposing Pizzagate!

It was too small, it only got traction after the election.

Exactly. Hillary had Billion dollars from Soros alone. Trump well had whats counts the people.

FOUNDING FATHERS FOR THE WIN!!!

It's about time you people get it right.
Climate change is very real, man made climate change is not.

This convinced me pizzagte was real. Years before the '16 election, I read this. I've hated the Clintons ever since. When pizza gate came about, it didn't take much new information to convince me.

When it was decided that Clinton would be running against Trump, I was devistated that she was given a chance at Presidency. I am so relieved that she lost it.

Fuck those monsters.

exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-case-against-michael-aquino-satanic.html

People dismiss it because they do exactly like you did, take every point separately.
If you focus on the tree, you won't see the forest.

The media asking Danny Williams why he came out during the election.

Doesn't want to die shit heads. Poor lad still isn't out of the woods.

Because anytime it filters up to the public consciousness, the MSM shills HARD against it without making any cogent aurguments against specific charges.
Because Pedophile rings at the highest levels keep recurring in religious and political circles of the elites (see the Catholic Church as well as pedo rings in the U.K., for starters)
Because any time it's mentioned here, the shills come out in force.

You don't have to see a bloated, rotting corpse to know it's there if you can smell it and see the flies gathering.

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS NEED PROOF HOLY FUCK WAKE UP

It always takes me a second to realise people use MSM to mean MainStream Media and not, Men who have Sex with Men

Trump isn't entirely clean, but he's clear of the pedo elites. One of the things that protected him is his connection with the New York Mafia. By the time he got big enough to be a threat, he already had connections with some very dangerous people. The elites couldn't arrange for a "convenient accident" for trump when he refused to get involved with their blackmail ring because killing him would trigger retaliation, and they know it. It's probably the reason you won't see an assassination attempt on Trump. He likely spent that last couple of years setting up fail safes. If he's killed, ma lot of other people will die under "mysterious circumstances."

They do not want to wake up.

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
Everything you could ever need.

That fact that the Pajama factory lead, has an admitted Kill room, with pictures, and a 22 year old woman (Regina Lapp) was found there recently after a surprise inspection.
combined this with pic related, that fact that alefantis himself had that video pulled down.
The Pajama factory lead also got shoa'd by Alefantis, but he wants you to think its only Pegasus Museum that worries him, since the Pajama Factory, is not conjecture, and the cause of Regina Lapp's death has never been discovered.
There are still Pegausus videos on youtube, but no Pajama Factory ones. This is because her murder might be solvable, by online investigators.
Justice for Regina Lapp, is the crack in the case that will eventually bring justice for all the victims of this comet cabal.
We need just a little more info...

>believing the liberal media

Pizzagate faggots have spent months investigating a small pizza shop in DC, meanwhile they moved that TINY part of the global operation the day after pizzagate even became a word. People who have been investigating this international pedo \ child sacrifice ring since the 80s HATE pizzagete faggots. They completely miss the point and think the entire operation revolves around a pizza shop, meanwhile it's built into the very infrastructure of countries. Moloch isn't even a part of the pizzagate vocabulary, which shows they completely miss the point.

Moloch burns babies not fuck em.

Trump did his own private investigation into Epstein and banned him from his properties BEFORE his pedo activities came to light.

Thanks for proving my point.

Two words:

"The Aristocrats"

Think on why that joke is funny

> → →
yest it is. Moloch Machine was found on a napkin in alefantis' instagram.

>implying

They are for the sacrifice, so fucking them before they kill them is not out the possibility.

We have a long way to go to reach the levels of the Medieval Warm Period. Did you Know that from 950 to 1250 they grew grapes and made wine in Northern England? And the Roman Empire's Height was during another warm climate period from 250 BC to AD 400? For that matter, we're Four to five degrees Celsius below the Eocene Optimum of about 47 million years ago that spawned mammalian megafauna that rivaled some of the medium sized dinosaurs in size. Yet climate scientists would have you believe a single degree Celsius is a runaway disaster. Besides, the ice caps were supposed to gone and Manhattan under water seven years ago. But since that didn't pan out, it's "climate change" instead of "global warming" now.

Pizzagate is a piece of misdirection to ensure all future accusations are met with embarrassment and doubt.
The pizza shop connection and hotdogs and all that shit is complete bollocks.
Clintons are linked to paedophilia, yes, the government elites, yes, Hollywood, yes, police forces and CPS, yes, the rest of it is to keep people staring at wild geese on the horizon and wondering if to chase them.

We will know the (edited) truth by the end of the week and heads will begin to roll
The MSM will whine 'victimisation' and then turn 180
The question now is more, who are they going to let slip through the net?

To uncover it all you need to go BACK in time.
It is a long process to join all the dots.
youtube.com/watch?v=8nkeRvtPmn0

t. cia

We know you and the so called "elites" are cannibals and pedophiles.

It's only a matter of time until you have an army (the US army maybe even) at your doorstep ready to tear you and your families limb from limb.

Here's a little thought experiment for you normie pizzagate detectives. Why do elites call themselves elite? Do you think they're referring to their political or socioeconomic status? Here, I'll tell you. They are literally el-ites. As in, they worship El, the deity. "El" (Father of Heaven / Saturn) is symbolized by the bull and is also known as Moloch or Saturn. This is the point you guys keep missing. They don't fuck, eat and burn babies because of a fetish, and it has very little to do with a single pizza place in DC.

now here's your second dot
wnd.com/2010/10/217565/

Because of the blanket denial by the media without bothering to confirm or refute the mountain of evidence being compiled in favor of pizzagate being real.

monica peterson(lady investigating hillary's trafficking operation in Haiti), has apparently been offed by Hillary. Even Daily Kos, a far left site, had to admit the monica peterson connection in pizzagate seems irrefutable.
alefantis is just a pedo sting operation/left pysop which was intentionally exposed to create a conspiracy psyop.
alefantis won an award in 2015, for making a film about conspiracy theorists called "chapel perilous". this video describes what that phrase means: youtube.com/watch?v=vZeomwPriDQ

so do you care about Regina Lapp? Or any other victims that only researchers may help bring justice for, by spreading information?

Climate change is real. The extent of man's contribution is debatable. Earth has been WAY warmer in the past and this generally caused a proliferation of life and was on balance better for humanity.

We mostly reject the "solutions" to the "problem" of climate change rather than rejecting the idea of climate change itself.

Climate change also draws skepticism similar to the (((holocaust))) since any questions are met with either jail time or moral condemnation. The truth does not fear investigation.

>I've never lurked a pizza thread

No shit?

>before the little ice age it was hothothothothot

"wwdjd"

What would DJ do

Any of you pizzafag autists perk up at DJ? Likely initials.

Almost all of those comments are shady as fuck.

never fapped much, did you?

if you have access to anything that you want, you'll get tired of everything eventually

they are most likely extremely burned out, perverted, nihilistic people who are addicted to sexual pleasure and drugs

energy vampirism

>make our sauce in the basement

Somebody get a pizza from there and have it analysed for bits of child. Only thing better than being a cannibal is making other's cannibals unwittingly.

Bet that sauce has baby blood in it.

I've lurked plenty of pizzagate threads, and it's always the same shit - people talking about Alefantis running a pedo ring in DC to service horny politicians with bizarre fetishes, making him one of the most powerful men in DC. I know their argument, and it misses the point.

I do care, I'm saying the cia is causing it.

One of the reasons Trump likely didn't move against the pedo ring was MAD. Not much he could do to bring down the elites without exposing himself. And they knew if they went after him, he would go down swinging.

After the defense town hall with Matt Lauer, Hillary went on a rant against her staff saying that "If he wins, we will all hang." i often wonder why they ran Hillary when it was clear to anyone paying attention that she was physically incapable of meeting the demands of a campaign schedule. I think that she was the weak link. She set everything in motion to be the nominee as far back as 2010 and when her health collapsed, they had no other option because bringing in another candidate would mean the risk of exposing the inner circle. Trump hasn't move openly against them yet, and likely won't. They still have to many people in the upper echelons of power. But Trump now has direct control of the mechanisms to start bringing them down. NBot only does he have his undrworld connections, he has Constitutional loyalists in the FBI and the intelligence services. I honestly don't think we'll see open prosecution of the Clintons or Epstien or Soros, at least not for awhile. Instead, while trump is being his loud, obvious self, playing the role he's built for himself, he'll begin dismantling their networks behind the scenes. It's why they're so terrified of him. To them, he is literally Hitler, because the Night of the Long Knives is going to be directed at them.

Yup - every which way you look at it, it all goes back to their Black Sun worship.

>they don't do ti because of a fetish

It's probably both. Thing is, we know what they do, what has to be done about it though? If you know of the occult, why not explain to us a light occult solution to this depravity?

I'm tired of people pointing fingers but not offering solutions. What good is it knowing they do these things if we allow them to survive?