What do we think of him?

What do we think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FcZCZkekxxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He makes good points but makes fucking annoying videos

He's annoying, but he speaks the truth clearly and concisely.

He's more tinfoil hat than you.
youtu.be/FcZCZkekxxg

He's got the biggest normie outreach out lf all pro-trump e-celebs.
Singlehandedly brought Hillary's health mainstream.
Btfo's sjws and liberals on a daily basis, baby pls.
and this

He took the Bogpill

All the right wing internet figureheads are the fucking same honestly - they raise good points and speak the truth mostly, but they're fucking annoying to listen to.

MAYNESTREEM METEYOR

UNCOMMON

Why can't he just speak normally instead of the faux righteous indignation he always has to add to his voice. It is very annoying. I also sense a bit of Freudian projection in his hatred of EssJay DoubleEws, he has the same mindset as them just in an /ourguy/ way. He reduces everything into a divisive left right paradigm and puts forward the most retarded versions he can find and then precedes to BTFO them like it's some great achievement. It's no different to these people calling us all Nazis and rejecting our program of white nationalism and fascism.

Also watching him squirm when faced with the Jewish question was just pathetic. This guy is a careerist journalist, which is a cancerous attitude really even if he appears to be on our side.

All he does is complain about left wing radicals. He has nothing interesting to say. He just preaches to the converted.

>Also watching him squirm when faced with the Jewish question was just pathetic.

InfoWars is just another Zionist controlled opposition.

this

I find his videos a bit annoying since he comes off like a black women with white skin and a dick.

But I wouldn't mind letting him sucking my sick with those lips and fuck him afterwards in his boipussy until he says the 14 words out of pure ecstasy.

No homo of course.

WE think op is a faggot.

Fag controlled opposition that says whatever his viewers like. He used to slam Trump as a Hillary and praise Randlet. Doesn't touch the jq

better than the MOON STREEM MORODER

this. he is on 'their' payroll in order to cry and bitch and moan again and again but never point towards the root of the problem. divide and conquer is the play, 'reassure the right wing in their beliefs' is his role.

Seems like he's just in it for attention/money.

MAYNE

I love how Sup Forums forget how he and gorilla mindset betrayed your ideals and used everyone as a pawn for their sweet ad-revenue

I like watching his video

Total Alex Jones level cuck. Might as well be left wing well posioner. At least Mr not an argument has intelligent discussions.

>shills incredibly hard for Israel
>interracial marriage with chink wife
>groomed by Alex "Jewish ex-wife and kids" Jones from a young age, along with his brother

suspect af