Soooo apparently Nords are black now?

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind - Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=bN4dmBQLFLw

It seems that Nords from Skyrim are also black now!

JIPPIE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rfSCS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a redguard

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO U BE SAY'N
*adjusts cock*
U BE SAY'N WE WUZ
*receives welfare check*
WE WUZ DRAGONBORN N SHIIIEEEEEET?

Why everything has to be online these days.

>Elder Scrolls Online
dropped

This

>video games

Child

Floki, you know what to do

>Fictional fantasy realm
>"omg what are those negros doing here"

It's actually a fantastic game. The launch was muddied with tons of issues like a shitty level up system and terrible servers, but they've basically pulled a 180 and recreated the game similarly to what happened to FFXIV. I'd say it's totally worth it now, it feels like a more complete game than Skyrim. The quests actually have stories that tie into each other, aren't randomly generated, develop memorable characters, and are all placed in a gigantic world with tons of places to explore.

It's legitimately a good-ass game. I say it's worth checking out next time it goes on sale for like, 10-15$.

why did the nigger elf kill the old man nigger elf?

you are retarded kiddo, first of all its morrowind, not skyrim, second of all there's an entire nigger race in the elder scrolls universe (redguards).

FFXIV is superior in every way.

>Nord race in a fictional realm
>Portrayed as black

>It's actually a fantastic game.
why the fuck would you want 10,000 dragon born or chosen ones or mysterious prisoners running around?

this

WE
WUZ
VIKANGZ
N
SHIET

>CURRENT YEAR
>MMO

>nogguard
>magic anything
played noone ever.
also, did bethesda softcucks hire blizzard to do their cinematics now?

>Fictional race in a fictional realm

Are redguard real race too? What about imperials? There is no Nord race in real world. People can be of Nordic ethnicity, but those are different things.

You forgot to mention there's no monthly sub. Bought it for 7 quid on sale.

Because when you're walking through the world the other players aren't the saviors of the world, they're just adventurers like you. When you complete a main quest, the NPC's actually remember you, respond to you differently, and enemies sometimes disappear from your version of the world when it stops making sense for them to be there. If you can't imagine yourself in a world where there's more than one guy with a sword killing goblins in a forest, then roleplaying games might not be for you in general.

I liked XIV a lot, but being an XI veteran a lot of little things about that game bugged me, like how they introduced gear progression. I'd probably still play it if I didn't have to sub, but right now ESO has my attention since it's B2P.

It's shit. The gameplay is shit. Unmodded TES 'combat' is and always will be shit. Not to mention it's graphically unimpressive compared to something like WoW which is now 12 years old.

Is that beard guy Nassim fucking Talleb?

redguards are a nigger race though

>Trying to cash in on Morrowind nostalgia instead of creating a original setting.

Dropped

>Not to mention it's graphically unimpressive compared to something like WoW which is now 12 years old.

Are you being retarded on purpose?
You better not be!

>gameplay is shit
Opinions. If you don't like TES combat, then it's not the fault of the game for mirroring the source material.
>Graphics unimpressive compared to WoW
Okay, that's where I draw the line. It's no Black Desert, but the environmental graphics are rock solid. Either you're blind, or your rose tinted goggles for WoW are that thick.

wow did you copy that from gamestar or something like that because i have played teso for many hours and if i am serious then this game is not as good as you want to make it look..while i am also pretty sure I've read your comment somewhere it is like the teso pasta but ...the game isn't better at skyrim you can completely forget that.
It is a fucking standart mmo with elder scrolls textures and middle old to old grafics especially in the big citys everything is always just made of like 5 colors and looks the same..the whole game looks the same and the quests are the same generic bs like im every other mmo..
It is just a mmo with elder scrolls textures and thats it.
this champion system is also useless in the end because you got no content later orher than questing or this absolutely stupid pvp in this extra area

still shit tier compared to the previous tes games before skyrim
>always online
dropped

this too.

>half of the worlds population is freelance adventurers who all do the same quests even though for some people the bad guy doesn't exist

yeah sounds great.

>it's actually a nigguard
Thanks for showing me the trailer anyway, waffle

It's much better than any other mmo.

Nah, I'm just shilling in my free time. This pasta is all fresh from the pan.

When did you last play the game? I mean, different strokes for different folks, but that wasn't my experience at all.

I don't really enjoy the idea of spam clicking to attack stuff. TESO is bland trash, and if you could play it for longer than 5 minutes you are probably autistic.
This looks like shit compared to pretty much any area in Legion, mostly because it attempts realism as opposed to having a defined art style. Characters are drab and grey, enemies are uninteresting also. The game looks like unmodded Skyrim, and that's not a compliment.

>nord

That's a redguard and a dark elf. If anything that whole scene with the power fantasy stronk female character bothered me far more.

It's not attempting realism, there's clearly an artistic tinge to it. And you once again remind me how autistic and cancerous wows playerbase is.

Soon the only white people in games will be russians, because we're separate evil entity like muslims and zombies, can't change us.

These characters are bland and ugly. The armour is bland and ugly. The zones are bland and ugly. They all have the same shitty animations and there is nothing unique about any of them except a slightly different head model. Bethesda are lazy devs with an entranced fanbase. Compare this to WoW, which has a shitload of varied races, visceral and solid animations, a massive amount of content, etc.

There are no Nords in that scene.
He's a Redguard.

>Elder Scrolls Online
play morrowind or daggerfall instead

kek, they look like characters from those 3d poser programs.

Elder Scrolls is the most redpilled mainstream video game series of all time.

>m-m-muh WoW

smart and interesting post. i've noticed this too

Every single elder scrolls game is a cuckfest and all of them suck anyway. Nothing of value was lost

>25 March 2008

I really played it regularly a few months ago when they started to implement the new champion system.
Means i had a max lvl high end char nord ..don't know in english but assassin thing and a lvl 40 argon templer.
and you know i already played the templer because it was boring up there with the nord..
The pvp is pretty much broken on the imperial city map..outside everything is dead and on the inside you always have the caster somewhere up standing and shooting their fireball and it is pretty much a fuck spawn zerg bs type of thing...then i stopped till last week..looked into the new stuff a bit but i couldn't really get into it

>ESO

Why would anyone play this? It sucks so bad and the story isn't canon. It misses the entire point of TES series.

I mean..teso is a fun game.
until you reached the point of endgame where is was at many days or weeks will be needed and they will be fun that is sure...but i wouldn't say better than skyrim or the morrowind experience back then

Developing expansions for this game is Bethesda's excuse for not shoveling out another mainline title, which would take a modicum of actual effort even though it'll inevitably be a Skyrim reskin in the horrifyingly dated Gamebryo engine.

Daggerfall was great

>m-muh moving goalposts

>Implying i played some old ass piece of shit game that aged terribly

because game studios don't know how to make good games, so they leave it up to your friends to give you the experience instead

for free

Which is extremely pathetic in the case of Bethesda since they already made one of the greatest games of all time, Morrowind, and merely needed to refine it instead of throw the whole thing out and produce the fucking trash they did. But, dumb fucking kids don't know how amazing MW was and keep falling for Bethesda's shit.

>texture quality slider all the way down
>1280x720
I can do this all day.

Bethesda isn't developing it, zenimax is. Bethesda are publishers.

Looks a million times better than wow.

Times change mate. Morrowind was made at a time when gaming (especially RPGs) was still an obscure hobby made for creative anti-social white men. It was a product of a genuine desire for escapism. Since gaming became mainstream all of the true autists who made these games great either got fired for being sexist or else sold out like Todd.

Bethesda are the ones doing the shoveling. That's my point.
okay bud haha

It's a redguard you retarded non country.

I still play it today. Best game in the series on account of it being free now. The gold system is really nice. Gold actually weighs a lot and can weigh you down so much to the point where you cannot carry anything else and need to exchange it with a letter of credit. The randomly generated dungeons suck ass though.

Also
>muh map the size of Great Britain

>unironically thinks wow has good graphics

i was hoping for the merchant to live he was fucking cool and had flaws and character traits. literally mary sue the diversity nigger bear jew squad had to swoop in and ultimately murder him an unarmed explorer on vacation. That poor merchant could afford bringing his strong and wise son with him on this journey and really had to unwind after making enough money for him and his family to live in peace and comfort and went on this exotic and awesome fucking journey regardless. Sacrifice to learn his son a lesson that if his son wants to do cool things he needs to make his own money. The father and son both wise but separated. The camera never shows the merchant explorer's son but it's all known looking into his eyes. The merchant was murdered, no tears left in him to cry knowing he won't see his son after this vacation.

I think it looks better than TESO. I'm pretty sure most sane people do.

FACT:
>Elder Scrolls sucked after Morrowind.
And even Morrowind wasn't that good.

morrowind was a shitty game with the only thing going for it was the story

That's not high textures.

At least don't be a stupid fucking prick. Even vanilla WoW looks good at 1080p with AA and everything max. I don't even like WoW anymore and I can admit that Legion looks pretty damn good for what it is.

>Morrowind was a shitty game
As a game, in terms of abstract gamey quality like geometry wars, yes, it was not particularly robust. As I said, they had the greatest template to work from and improve it.

>the only thing going for it was the story
huh?

>tfw i still play modded Oblivion

>all that blur

man what the fuck

also Morroblivion is very good. Add to it a couple of gameplay mods like Oblivion XP and Deadly Reflex and you have yourselves a great RPG

depth of field mate. it's only there because i'm using the screenshot mode in that pic

Eso isn't that bad bretty fun really. It's fun to play with people and if you work at you might even get better at talking to strangers.

Games like destiny where there is no matchmaking are bullshit though. I don't have any friends you fucking assholes.

Redguards are cool, they look like niggers except they are honourable and decent folk so they aren't the same real life niggers

>morrowind was a shitty game
why, because it doesn't hold your hand through every challenge?

here is an ancient tapestry from eric the blacks castle.

Daggerfall is the best
The massive dungeons are fucking nuts

morrowind and elder scrolls online were made by different developers from what i remember

different company made elder scrolls online, not bethesda

I agree. I played all the hammerfell missions in ESO and developed a great respect for the Redguards. I didn't once feel like they were going to rob rape or murder me. Good people desu.

Dude I can play games with peanut shells and pennies with other people that are fun. You are spending money to spend time with other people, just go to a bar and teach someone how to play fucking nim.

Christ if I could press a button and kill all multiplayer games I would hammer that fucker until my finger bled.

It's almost like castevania 2 status of being confusing at times just because some of the dungeons are insanely massive labyrinths sometimes full of insanely OP enemies and cryptic shit like secret doors activated by a secret candle switch
Except it isn't retarded cryptic/impossible like castlevania 2

That is not a nord.

>compared to something like WoW

Yeah wow looks like dogshit. I was on this the other day and it's no where close to that bad. Now go back to playing your 16 year old game.

You have to be 18 to post on this board.

How much of a fucking newfag do you have to be not to recognize a Redguard.

>just go to a bar and make friends

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

First of all, that's a redguard. Secondly, I don't remember morrowind looking like that.

that is the fucking point m8

multiplayer games are trash

It also has a cool realistic fighting style where both you and non human enemies always die in a few hits
I mean it's kind of cool to have an unrealistic amount of health in the other games, because it's a fantasy but it's just cool that daggerfall is pretty unique in being realistic in that regard

I mean both you and human enemies

THAT'S A FUCKING REDGUARD NOT FUCKING NORD OP YOU SHITPOSTING FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there ranked arena/battle grounds?

What the mongol said. Elder Scrolls has had black people in it since forever.

discord.gg/rfSCS
Sup Forums todd posting server pls join

Zenimax online did, which is a sub-company of Zenimax Media, which owns Bethesda.