>A one party state government doesn't wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/169993072
youtube.com/watch?v=rLWUBWiviuA
youtube.com/watch?v=1A-NWwqFCBs
youtube.com/watch?v=eakpRnTL-iM
ryugyonghotel.com/
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Singapore&displayCurrency=EUR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Odam where is this.

singapore?

the most based country desu maybe switzerland can be in there too

Malaysia is pretty fine too, but stupid najib and 1MDB is making a whole mess.

Malaysia is obly ok because all the chinks and poos are hardworking. If we all decided to leave it would be hell. I think in msia 50% of chinese immigration out of malaysia is to singapore

with the difference that in singapore you get executed for airsoft while in switzerland you can own artillery

Yeah my gf is malaysian and I prefer more malaysian chinese than prc coming here

Because Malaysian chinese know they're not the center of the world and learn to recognise other cultures while mainland chinese are cancer. No morals, no respect, no trust

delet this

It may work but I wouldn't want to live in a place where freedom doesn't exist.
I still want to visit it someday.
vimeo.com/169993072

>you get executed for airsoft
Holy fuck what? Is that true?
Don't tell me that getting fine for chewing gum is also true?

I don't think anyone contends it doesn't work tbqh. It's just an undesirable government to live under.

>Posts one picture
>Thinks it's proving his point
KYS
I have a friend from malasya and he says that it is a shithole, much worse than any european country

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Malay only employ muslim at the top,. BTW they all live in apartment ghettos nothings theres shit hole country CHRISTIAN CHINESE MAKE MORE MONEY THAN MALAY AND THEY TAX THEM HIGHER. FUCK YOU MUSLIMS

Fine/beating for chewing gum is true.

No idea about execution for airsoft.

A one party state government doesn't wor-

Oh wait this is North Korea and one picture doesn't prove shit you fucking idiot.

Everything that resembles gun is banned there.

Singapore is a lot less impressive when you take into account that it is one big city. A lot of western metropolies are richer than it.

Yeah it's true, gum chewing will get you a fine or jail. No freedom, no expression, no soul.
The only thing good here is the safety.

what the frick is that building

You said Kuala Lumpur was great too so I can't really trust you.

Singapore, a trustworthy ally of Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLWUBWiviuA

youtube.com/watch?v=1A-NWwqFCBs

youtube.com/watch?v=eakpRnTL-iM

Not big, we are frickin tiny.

697 square km.
18 countries in the world that are below you in total area.

Of course, a blind monkey could rule that land and be thriving.

ryugyonghotel.com/

By law you can get executed for owning an airsoft, in fact you will "only" get jail

Yeah you guys are the only one who trained our forces while we were surrounded by muslims

swaziland

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Singapore&displayCurrency=EUR
>Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre >1,297.43 €

Absolutely disgusting

You can get jailed for chewing gum there..not a fun place

What is the purpose of a ban on chewing gum?

How's that UMNO working out for you?

fuck OP, look at your country first, imagine the amount of lube needed for Barisan Nasional to fuck 30 million people for 60 years straight

Singapore has like 200% tax on cars and then 10 years after you buy it the government steals it from you unless you bribe them $100k no thanks

Where the fuck is everyone?

No red pilled Sup Forumslack believes in a two party system or democracy.

Watching how CREW goes out of their mind

Ah, wait, you probably didn't mean Sup Forums

You're right, a parliamentary monarchy is the best.

-k

Pic related. Even when the greatest system to ever exist is established, people divulge into camps. It's human nature, and probably the only real flaw in our great Republic.

Remember, the crooked use divisiveness to conquer.

Notice when white people make something, it turns out good

John Adams was kind of a faggot though

Who stays in the hotel?

Nobody, its empty inside.

It was increasing lift and other stuff's maintainence costs. People used to stick that shit everywhere, be it fucking keyholes or lift buttons. Dried gum is a bitch to remove too and it damaged cleaning equipment no matter where it stuck.

The worst case is still when people used to stick used gum on our train door sensors, causing disruptions.

>>chinks and poos are hardworking

You do realize that hard work means shit right? Being proud of being hardworking is like being proud of being a slave, what a retard. Also, untrue, poos are hardly hard working, most are leaches.

this. "work smart, not hard" is a saying to live by.