Really makes someone think

Really makes someone think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>stolen
>or was it conquest?

you mean Mongrol Spain? you mean mongrol Europe?

Mexico stole it from spain to begin with

So Mexico wants to pay for a bigger wall?

a fucking leaf

Now that we are claiming clay back, rest of the US belongs to the British.

we should have stolen canada too

this.

should Germany ask for half of Poland too ?

>Lost in a fucking bullets and blood war

Come and fucking take it back you drugged up donkey fucking shitheads. I will re enlist just to gum you smug brown fuckers down en masse.

Well technically England is Finnish

Want to go to war again to get it back? We'll see how well that works.

You tried, the leafs raped and burned down washington in the end

Really makes me think I see an illegal who has to go back

Fuck you faggot we'll take on the spics and limey fags at same goddamn time if we need to.

things are only relevant when you need to push your agenda, it truly enlightened me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

We bought it.

I agree, please give back all the stolen danish clay you bigots.

>stolen
Cry more. If you fuck with us again we'll push you even lower.

Surely this is the end of the Drumpf right? Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The US could have took the entirety of Mexico but they annexed some land and bought some of it too. They were pretty lucky.

You forgot the massive chunks bought off of France and Russia.

Yeah but Spain stole it from the natives. I approve of giving back all of Mexico to the Indios.

>conquered

It was from a treaty

GIVE IT BACK

Liberals should not play the "stolen land" game because Mexico took that land from Spain who took that land from Natives who are not actually literally Native.

Yeah the current borders exist because burgers were being nice, if Mexico hadn't signed the treaty they probably would have lost land all the way up to Mexico City.

>Mexico claiming Texas
Bullshit.

>leafs
Thats like saying the Brits were the ones who bombed Hiroshima

Yeah, but natives stole it from other natives.

>Stolen from Mexico
Come and get it.

This

Make America Russian again

Stolen.

>conquered
>when literally the US conquered the entirety of Mexico but said fuck it this shit aint worth keeping

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

Yeah but other natives stole it from the Annukai

>thinking there's a fine line

Give it back you thieves.

Threadly reminder Mexicans are lazy cowards

The war settlement included a great deal of money paid for the territory. Also the later Gadsden purchase was a fair monetary transaction.

If we relitigate this territory Mexico will have to pay a huge amount to reacquire it just like we paid them.

Wouldn't mind honestly. Let's see how California, Nevada, Colorado and Austin folks like living in a country which can't even function in its current borders.

You know what really makes me want to be tolerant and allow immigrants free run of our nation? When they claim parts of our nation were stolen from them and they wish to repatriate it.

>Stolen from Mexico
Which was previously stolen by Mexico - a Spanish+Mestizo creation - from the native Amerinidians.

>Monoglot Spanish speakers and Mestizos out of Mexico! Mexico for the natives!

>hurdurr we want all this land back after you built infrastructure, military bases and billions of dollars worth of capitalism on it

Not a chance beaners

We paid for it and there was no one living there
The Mexicans never really occupied the area

gib back

gib back

>Texas sucessfully leaves Mexico
>Independent for a couple years
>Realizes scheming Mexicans will try to invade eventually
>Joins USA for protection and other reasons

>1846
>USA wants Mexico's desert to build some railroads on
>USA offers to pay well over what said desert is worth
>Mexico pouts and says no, probably still angry over the Texas thing
>USA starts a war to get some clay
>Kicks the shit out of Mexico
>Marines in Mexico City
>Mexico agrees to sell land for a better price in 1848

>Five years later
>USA offers the Gadsden Purchase to Mexico, because Railroads
>Mexico, scared shitless, gladly takes $US for land
>Railroad is never built

It wasn't stolen you dumb fucking idiot. It was México's fault since the beginning. México's government was lazy as fuck and led by peninsular creoles who never cared about the North while Americans driven by the Manifest Destiny and more European immigrants wanted to expand, they ended up losing that territory because the government and military were unorganized and lazy just like they are nowadays.

If México still had that territory it would probably be a shithole like the rest of the country, being bought and conquered by the U.S was the best for that territory.