Why do women secretely hate civilization...

why do women secretely hate civilization? they know they're safer in them yet they cannot help but fantasize about tyrone, chad in jail and converting to islam. a lot of feminist fiction involves stuff like matriarchal tribes that live like our primitive ancestors. They're huge consumerist whores yet they push for pre-civ times

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhobo.com.au/2017/02/01/losing-control-in-marrakech/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it might be an evolutionary adaptation to make men stronger. The men in society have to keep getting stronger, more strong willed and demanding in order to keep the women.

You're trying to apply logic and reason to women, don't do that. There is no conscious method to madness behind the shit-tests and what not they carry out, only subconscious efforts to force men to act for or against them.

Shit good question Ive heard they test men. You either pass or fail. Im a conservative minded person but this girl who works for planned parenthood has been on my nuts since highschool. I would never though. I think they want to be put in their place and whem it doesnt happen thanks to betas and cucks shit gets out of hand.

>have a yin-yang
>yin is masculine, the side of goodness and order
>yang is feminine, the side evil and chaos

really oddles the noodles

Checked and activated

Lol some feminist knew that Morroco is an Arab Muslim country and it's full of rapists but she still went there and almost got raped

Wow

Islam is the one civilisation which correctly understands women.

Congratulations, you understand women and relationships more than even most women do. You get to breed.

Roasties do this all the time so that they can delude themselves to think that that they are pious. But really they only care about care about what other people think. Since it's popular to do this currently it will feed that never ending void of an ego they all have.

Women simplly dont have capacity to understand abstract concepts like civilazition. The reason of their every behaviour is attracting the strongest male. They are also testing men in order to understand whether a man is strong or not.

Dont care what women does or think. They are doing thngs because they think it's cool.

Women are stupid. And when they try to prove the contrary they become even more stupid.

If they were the rules of the world this planet would be barren nowadays.

>Converted to islam for intellectual and feminist reasons
Why are women so fucking retarded holy shit.

It's because, deep down, every woman longs for the day where her man would be the biggest bad-ass in the country.

Look, women want their men to be masculine. And there's nothing more masculine than carving someone in half with a battle-ax and bringing his skull home. Women are attracted to that, because it tells them they've picked a good mate.

Think about Chad and Tyrone and Ahmed. They're all universally violent. The problem is, our society frowns upon fighting and violence, which is why only morons (i.e. the ones above) get into fights and end up in jail. Your average guy is never going to get into a dust-up.

This confuses a woman, so she thinks that one of the three archetypes is the kind she wants to fuck, because they embody that primitive 'masculinity'.

This, by the way, is why women are perversely attracted to Trump and other powerful men. Obviously, those are alpha males and women want to be fucked by alpha males.

In a pre-civilization time, there's a higher chance that their man will wade into a group of a screaming niggers with a broadsword to save them in the nick of time.

>Muslim intellectuals

>intellectual and feminist reasons

Gee, I wonder what might be those "intellectual" and "feminist" reasons?

Getting half the land of their male siblings?
Getting beaten by husbands?
Getting possible three more women to share her husband with?

This one is even better lmao

WTF I thought hijabs were most red pilled? Mfw I hate women now.

I love how much unhappier she looks as a Muslim. She looks like she was forced into it and sincerely wants to be free.

fpbp

women are simply unevolved savages who want whatever they dont have at the moment. this is why they must be oppressed and suppressed.

No takebacks!

Women are naturally more disloyal to their own culture, nation and religion than men. This is because through the course of history, when a war was won, the women were captured and married off within their new nation. The ones that refused were killed or sent off to mines or something. Basically being loyal in not an evolutionary advantage to women.

It's not really that hard to understand. Women will just do what the authority figures will tell them. Western men are no longer authority figures, but the state and media are. Thus what says the Western media is what goes. Fighting against women is pointless, you have to fight to take back control from the state, media, and the elite. The problem is the elite makes good profits from turning men against women and women against men.

This is true too. It's so much easier to get laid with women from foreign countries than with your own women, it's not even funny. Somehow the closer the woman is to you culturally and geographically, the higher her standards.

>for intellectual and feminist reasons
>feminist reasons
>feminist
>islam

Wew gal

absolutely halal!

All muslim women have that same emotionless face, devoid of any expression. Its been beaten and zapped out of them.

Women are so fucking stupid. I feel stupid for being a chivalrous white knight for so long. Women deserve zero respect for being a woman. When I was in my 20s, they all went and fucked men in their 30s, now that I hut the 30s, theuve been retarded pro feminists and sjw retards. Impossible to touch one without a rape accusation so they can get group hugs and carry a matress around for an art project.

But without fail a horde of white knights will always be there for every little bitch fit some slut throws. She can bust up a store, assault the clerks, set fires, but nope dont say anything mean to xir with the green hair or its your fault they went mental.

When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse. When people of the world look upon the confusion and atheism of the West, they see that Islam is the strong horse.

Merkel is working on it

Same reason why children of some extremely rich families turn to hard drugs. Being spoiled by their environment and outrageously excessive comfort makes them feel so accustomed to being in a state of perpetual bliss. So, they get tired of having nothing to contend with and start looking for some adventure to go on, creating problems where there wasn't any. After they get what they want, they decide life was better before they created themselves problems, but since they're absolutely clueless on solving problems they just dump those problems on the shoulders of those who can fix them. Their providers who are guilty of spoiling them.

Wouldn't be the first time

They don't you're just projecting like you are the reason there's civilization at all, casual sex and going for something exotic isn't bad you just need to be doing the same thing. We will all one day be beige.

>why do women secretely hate civilization?
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

Media brainwashing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>for intellectual and feminist reasons
"Being so smart and women rights extremist that you convert into the most backward stupid retarded and misogynist religion ever"
While women are even more retarded than muzzies tbqh