How do you respond Sup Forums?

The US is a nation of immigrants, so why are you allowed and others aren't?

Immigrants and conquerors are not the same thing

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. It was fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness I'm glad she didn't get the nuclear codes.

Might is right.

Stop perpetuating the myth that Natives established America. They were savages who invented a stick attached to a rock and a cloth shelter. They would have died out eventually.

Saying that the US should always accept immigrants because our country started as a nation of immigrants is like saying that blacks should always be enslaved because our country started out with them enslaved.

The conditions that supported mass immigration (a large unsettled frontier and the beginning of the industrial revolution) no longer exist. We don't need millions of unskilled laborers anymore, so why keep bringing them in?

>illegals
Got colonized, paid for land, made it great.

If youre referring to white people immigrating, our ancestors did it legally. Look up the differences please, you will hate trump less if you knew this fact.

legal immigrants

Shiny beads.

remind me again what happened to the natives?

I never understood this argument. When the pioneers were coming to America, it wasn't a society. They weren't breaking any immigration laws. There was no concept of immigration.

The Indians tried to fight us off but they lost. We need to fight off the illegal Hispanics and win, because otherwise the same thing will happen to us.

Foreigners have no rights nor inherent entitlement to become citizens. US gov decides when it's appropriate to allow immigration, which it has limited in the post over a dozen different presidencies. Fuck off brownie.

I dont respond to ppl whos race was genocided by my superior ancestors

Lol, thats exactly the point.
The natives did not protect themselves from other cultures that wanted to kill them.
They should have slaughtered the whiteys for stepping on their land.
Now we want to do what you think the Natives should have done and its wrong.
idiot

you guys should stop slandering the Natives .
they are excelent warriors , and when the chinese try to take your lands you will need their help .

remember a two front war is coming

muhamendas will try europe
the chinese will try america .

are you ready for it?

False equivalency try harder CTR

It is seriously like liberals dont understand the concept of linear time. I swear these guys are like, very very very very high on marijuana edibles 24/7 or something. How else could you make some emotional and illogical arguments?

Because that's a Jewish lie.

America is an Anglo Saxon corporation.

Deal with it, shitskins.

This is the weakest meme and it'll be two years old in 4 months. It convinces nobody that wasn't already indoctrinated. Let it die.

>they should have slaughtered the white men when they first showed up

>some tried but failed terribly because they are not actually peaceful, but a thousand warring tribes

>they're lucky we didn't stomp them completely out like we should have

>Why should we let the same thing happen to us that they allowed to happen to them?

>those muzzies would gladly purge or forcefully convert the Native Americans if they get the chance

>I personally have dozens and dozens of degrees of ancestry born on this soil, I am native, fuck you. If you want to make something of it, I'll gladly end your line of ancestry right now mother fucker.

>implying Indians were the first people to live in North America, and that they aren't immigrants from Asia

Most people don't realize there are already 3.3 million Muslims in America.

conquest isn't immigration.
they fought us, they lost. fucking deal with that and be thankful we didn't wipe your asses out like you did to the previous "Owners" of American lands.

I tried to get them on our side but they responded by poking a hole in a can of hairspray and chugging it.

Fpbp

fpbp

The real question is when are we going to finish the job?

>NATION

IT'S CALLED A KOLHOZ IN KHAZAR

fpbp

the picture tells me that it got easier so sort the scum out. you just need the strong mans will. break the chains

Yes they are

sorry bro, but all 200 of them are drunk on a reservation and crying over their ancestors of whom they've never met.

yes, but they are white and not touched by mohamads hand

Prove it dumbass

This is the type of picture that would get 10k upvotes on Reddit. Go back.

immigrants live on wellfare

American colonization was not immigration, it was a conquest where the other side lost.

Native Americans didn't have a central government and therefore no actual laws and regulations in place. These concepts were only set in stone when white people took over and therefore they got to decide the definition of "illegal immigrant". Simple.

so you got them in your hands,
nice when the war start they will figh for more spray .

dont worry , thats wat they do , when the time comes they will take the weapons and fitgh for more liquor and honor .

no diferent that vikings no diferent than slavs , bozze and women are the true rewars of the warriors .

Nice bait thread. Now fuck off.

conquest is not immigration, sage 1 post by this ID

Power decides who is right.

so we must prevent muslim scum to get power

You silly German. I didn't say compare them. I said prove they're the same fucking thing

fpbp

How the fuck am I supposed to teach all these hairspray enhanced indigeradoos how to use an AR15? Hairspray can't oil up a rifle goddamnit.

>Yes private, what is it?
>"Can I take the packet of hand sanitizer from the portapotty"

The native Americans above anyone else probably agree the most with the idea to ban "refugees". I'm sure if they could turn back time they wouldn't make the same mistake of trusting a bunch of diseased strangers to come live where their children sleep.

Anyone have the pic about "I seem to remember someone selling land for beads" or whatever

The natives didn't have a pre-established nation with borders, laws, ect. It was just a shit ton of tribes scattered across the continent. So settlers arriving with civilization is different from refugees and illegals arriving upon a pre-built nation ready to go with welfare and all.

>Native-Leave the land of my ancestors
liberals applaud
>European-Leave the land of my ancestors
liberals REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty sure these illegals and refugees arent going to come, take over and turn their new country into a caliphate superpower. Just a shit tier caliphate.

The europeans' conquest of the USA's land was important for the development of the world as whole. Today we have better health, less violence and more comfort due to this process, something the natives would never give the world. So, by utilitarian reasons, the conquerors had the right to the land.
Now, once settled, the americans have to secure the newly created country in order to make it prosper. So, they need to select the immigrants they allow, because most of them would not push the economy up but pull it down.

First of all any of you fuckwads who say that the pioneers came here and fought off the natives and won are a bunch of parasites. There were treaties established so that settlers could come to OUR land and conduct their business here as they saw fit. Settlers no longer wanted to be a part of Europe anymore and is where they fought for their independance. Later on, after being treated like much of us today are being treated, probably even worse, they backstabbed the Natives (Sorry they were all dark-skinned. Yall crakkkas were the original slaves and niggers, but i digress) and proceeded to go on to take the land from them. And no, the natives werent a bunch of savages, they were far more smarter than anyone here could ever be because they were more human than any of us are. They were utterly free without a question. We are bound by codes and statutes were simply possessing a natural plant can mean being kidnapped and captured against your will. Why? Because this parasite from europe had spread itself to every land on this planet and implemented its plan for Hell on Earth.

Can I buy your land for glass beads thx pls XD

Shiny Beads.jpg

The natives are on Chinas side.

White people were in North America long before mongoloids were.

Why would an injun bitch about this? If anybody knows how badly unwanted guests can fuck your shit up, it would be them.

Others are, when they entire my country legally. It's not racism or islamaphobia. It's the fucking law!

>liberals implying they weren't part of the same group that killed about 4,000 indians PER DAY while the US was settled.

Fuck off with that. This isn't an issue that only applies to one party.

What's that term "something Time" where one things the world just constantly progresses no matter what

KEK

I guess it's a good thing that this board keeps calling the refugees "invaders".

In which case America has already been conquered multiple times in the past 250 years so why are you so concerned now?

What generation are you anyways?

>what is citizenship
>what is sovereignty

the North African and Middle Eastern refugees on Germans and French side because they are all caucasoid and the same time span that made Asians turn to Amerindians made refugees into Germans and French

look at Iran soccer team, might as well be Italian soccer team

Cletus does too.

they will fitg ,
they already survive you and they are still alive after living under your cancerous culture for generations , they are still there
you have done everiting possible to kill them on a open and covert way
you have destroyed their coulture , their lands , their way of living , i am imprese they dit not give up and just hero themselfs .
They are still there , drinking and fucking.
if they survive you they will survive the chinese.
but you?
you seem to be softening.

how would indians afford meth and vodka on their reservations without the monthly check from the white man?

Europeans conquered the America that the Indians called home. If they want it back, better come and take it.

Silly redskins, america is for whites

Sold their land for a few fucking beads that's how we respond.

native amerikans aka indians couldn't build shit.

based hue

Most Americans aren't immigrants.

It's very simple:

IF what we did to Indians is an indication of what Mexicans and refugees will do to us - it's a pretty good idea to keep them out.

But it's not a comparison. Indians and whites fought a war, and whites won.

Cuck whites are now trying to hasten the import of toxic invaders, and decent whites are unable to physically stop this.

Well, until the fucking wall is built.

In all fairness I am more sympathies to European nationalists.

America however is not Europe, trying to pretend like America is a actual nation and not a post-colony assemblage of many states that gets power from immigration makes no sense. Bannon is a Russian spy ultimately and it's so obvious that the intent is to sabatoge America.

"Closed for Remodeling"

Burger King does it, we can too. Don't worry, they will get burgers in 180 days.

>Natives were smart...

Dumbfuck, they had never even seen a wheel until we brought them here. Fuck you and fuck your bullshit outrage.

>ANY NATIVE ON CHINAS SIDE

Yep becose china has a history of dealing whit natives pacefully.,
chinas way is etnic cleansing , look tibet ,
you are the lesser of 2 evils my white friendo.
they either figth along your side or they die.

trump is not an immigrant

We are not a nation of immigrants we are a nation of conquerors, we carried out a glorious genocide before we set up colonies so we are not refugees, history is written by the victor and eradicating the indigenous means that white anglo saxon individuals are the original natives and the ones people classify as natives are only there because we showed restrain and allowed them to coexist with us.

Lol wtf

Hispanic immigrants have been a net benefit. More Mexicans actually have been leaving America than coming in recent years so the wall must be to keep them in more than keep them out.

>colombian knowing anything about how a modern firefight would play out
wew lad, git gud at educaciĆ³n

Like this;

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Millenials don't buy homes so they have no idea what it would be like to buy a house and still have the previous owners living there and having some random strangers moving in, too.
>but its my house I bought it!
>but I was here first so I'm not leaving and they have to stay because why make them leave.

Indians are weak, they could not protect what they owned so it was taken from them.

Silly savages xD

Native americans lost the war. They have no rights to ask anything.

They had wheels you fucking idiot.

If they didn't they wouldn't have been able to make pottery and there have been toys with wheels. You just don't see animals with draft carts because the best animal they had was a llama.

There were no borders in colonialism, natives had no clue about the concept of immigration.

In fact, natives would make deals with the colonists to help them kill other tribes of natives.

>this land is a nation of Immigrants

OP is a faggot

1/3

2/3

>someone already makes that image in this form
>someone shamelessly makes their own for free Tumblr likes and reblogs

3/3

>It's the same thing!
Literally naked people unable to fight back against greater invading force vs stinky poor barely clothed against greater defending force.

Do they even school?

Hes right we should invade europe

Europeans were in America before Asiatics and were genocided by them. Checkmate.

Trump is against the TPP. Wasn't the TPP meant to control China? Something about the east Asian nations playing by the west's standards? Brexit, EU army, ect. Anti-Abortion raises the ghetto population since more black babies are aborted than born in nyc. The crazy lefties chimp out, and the right wing people are pushed to Israel supporting Trump.

Wait, so if Trump is Russian puppet than why does Israel love him so much. Would this not mean Russia and Putin are (((Puppets))) too? I mean, Putin pays the Chechen guy to not commit terror. They have Sharia in Chechnya, don't they? People here are so pro-Russia but Russia is far, far from perfect.

So we have a divided USA. Communist SJW pro-Islamic (((antifas))), and pro-Russia, pro-Jewish, (((pro-American))), ect.

So it's all a game? Both sides are corrupted, everything is fake, it's all pre-planned, everything is infiltrated. Just sit back and enjoy the show then, eh?

(I don't believe everything in this post, by the way. Just a response with entertainment of thoughts.)

>immigrants
You can't immigrate to a non-country :^)

And mind you they were (((refugees))) fleeing religious and political (((persecution))).

Sound familiar?