Some of you guys are all right

Sup Forums, my girlfriend was killed by a Muslim driver. I've been struggling with it for weeks. I've finally cracked...and it won't be pretty...where are Muslims located in America? A university or a mosque? Choose and you'll see the results tomorrow :)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Center_of_Washington
mccchicago.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't know, this is a board of peace.

INB4 fbi, I dont think you should go to dearborn michigan then. It has the highest population of muslims in the US. Dont go there and do anything though it will hurt our image. Instead you should became a huge sjw "liberal", or at least signal that you are for about a year. Then do something that will hurt the lefts image. That would benefit our movement more than some random act of violence against mouslems.

board of peace brah

There is one by my house. Just put me in the screen cap.

CNN IS FAKE NEWS.

Fuck off, alphabet agency

Dearborn, Michigan. Anywhere in Minnesota. Columbus, Ohio for Somali scum.

stream it please

save for later faggot .

a two front war is coming

the chinese will try america
the muhamendas will try europ .

killing a few mohamendas in america will do shit.
just wait and plenty of chances to kill yourself will be avalable for you and your family to die and reach valhala.

fuck off slime

Pls put me in screencap CNN.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Yeah don't do this.

Larp as a renegade Bernie supporter mad at hilldags emails, causing the refugee crisis by destroying Syria, Iraq and Libya.

Calm down friend, Sup Forums is a board of peace and we just want to left alone to tend to our memes.

Either way, please include my post in your intelligence report. Hi mom.

There was a muslim in the whitehouse

University of Michigan-Dearborn FBI

Please kill Jews while youre at it.

>board of peace

CNN: We only ironically joke about the jews. Sandpeople not so much.

Neck yourself, (((CNN))) reporter.

>falling for the jihad jew
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Why don't you make some white daughters so there will be some around to inseminate when I go through my midlife crisis instead?

i mean, mosques have friday prayer times that you could look up

all posts made by this IP are works of fiction

Sir, sir, sir... this is... a board of peace. I know you're overcome with grief, but...

Plan this shit out. Don't get caught. Keep going. Never stop.

Hi, CNN.

>kek someone's trying to be an edgelord
>couldn't care less about cucks and islam
prove it

Board of peace

Just join the military, you'll get paid to kill Muslims

That was just a rogue lunatic which does not in any way represents the teachings and morals of this place. A TRUE Sup Forumsitiker would never condone violence and brutality to achieve anything, instead we focus on bringing unity and peace to the rest of the world.

>Free image hosting

What kind of car was the shitskin driving? trying to find a good quality car. I fuckin love cars man! did the car made it? or did your bitch girlfriend destroy it with her face?

I want a total war. Go to Grozny, in Chechnya.
(hello CNN, please screencap me)

The FBI actually raided me once for,MAKING a comment like this here. Dont do it son

Hi FBI.

fbi pls cum raid by boipucci

Lmao you fuckers are gonna get this place shut down. Oh well hope the news tomorrow is exciting

Sup Forums is a board of kek
we bend the world to our will using with the help of the memes kek gives us and we torn to the digits for guidance .

i suggest you ask the trips\quads for guidance before doing anything you will regret OP.

don't target innocents target billionaires who fund the destruction of their countries and bring them over here with their political connections

That sucks op, accidents happen, chill out. Just another Husband/Wife/Girlfriend will get hurt if you do anything, life is struggling no words can express how much you must hurt, Just try to remember the good times with her, i'm sorry Bro.

>Lmao you fuckers are gonna get this place shut down.
fuck off newfag. 6 dead slimes isn't even our high score

If this is real, please don't you'll regret it, and the left will use it against us.

Board of peace, do not condone violence, etc

HEY, CNN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Center_of_Washington
HERE

at ur mums house

Just be sure to paint your face green before you do anything fun

Damn, this guy knows his Muslim ghettos. Columbus, OH has a few faces, the OSU campus is there, super nice area. But another face would be it's world market area, full of Somali trash. I went to my bank down in Columbus once. The ATN language options were English, French (because of the west African populace down there), and Somali.

Meh, you'd be better off converting to Islam and then killing Trump.

Hey

>assuming 50s is midlife
You need to insemenate now. Could be dead tomorrow.

Dumb nigger, don't kill random Muslims but the traitors who let them in.

Hello CNN

DEUS VULT friend and may your KDR be high af.

CNN
ONE MORE PLACE
mccchicago.org/

OP here, I've made my decision, I'll poison Dearborn's water supply with DHMO. Thankfully, DHMO looks like water.

Though ideally, you shouldn't kill anyone, of course. H-hello Verfassungsschutz.

literally fake news. the guy who posted that thread was online after the shooter was in custody, said it was complete coincidence. it's in the archive.

Kek, you wish Abdul

muslima

so you'll go out and and full on harris and klebold a bunch of random muslims out of your own spite throwing this board once again into the lefty spotlight of intolerance because you couldn't check your autism at the front door. Have you activated your almonds today?

Check em, I got a double 4. Haha, I totally hate CNN like you guys.

Nothing you dirty westerners can do to stop the flood of true believers. We will not rest until we conquer you and make you submit before Allah.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, the real reason behind all these muslims getting uppity are the likes of Soros and Brock

You ain't going to do shit you pussy. I want you to beat the high score but OP is always a faggot so I don't expect much from you.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

If you really want to get revenge, you should join the army/marines, or join your local police force, or run for office, or go for broadcast position (radio/tv), etc etc etc.

Or fight CARE/CAIR...

holy shit hes retarded, abandon thread goys, this is a JIDF/FBI/CIA/NSA/ACLU/JEW/ICE/DEA thread

Don't do it m8, the left will use it against us.
>board of peace

why do I feel like OP is a big fat liar?

Your heads will adorn my fence posts by the thousands first you fucking heathen.

false flag confirmed.
add me in the screencap.

but islam is a religion of peace. of PEACE i say! why would you want to hurt anyone of those innocent muslims??

>where are Muslims located in America?

Until Jan 20, there was one located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Bait thread. Fake as the news on cnn.

The real anti muslim groups meet in private, are organized like the resistance in ww2, and dont use any form of online communication.

Is it just me or when a democrat gets i they stop watching the terrorists that carry out big acts, 9/11, stopped watching the hijackers, orlando/san bernadino, knew about them and their travels and plans but were forbidden to do anything. Hell they had high paying government jobs in democrat stronghold cities and states to boot.

ur mom is jewluminatee too?

You come to this board of peace looking for advice to kill Muslims? This is evil. The people of Dearborn, Michigan deserve better.

come to germany we have lots of them

say hi to fbianon from me

ha ha you sure trolled me!

fuck off shill. this is a message board of peace. NOT ALL THE 4CHANS

all me btw

Thank (You) for the (You).

They'll kill themselves.

just di\ye your hair and become an SJW beforehand

talk about how you're tired of muslim supremecy and their rape culture

Oh wow

Fellow Muslim here.

I'm so happy to see all the peace messages coming from this board.

Peace be upon you all.

Don't go kill people you dumb bitch. You are just making it harder to keep them out

May the force be with you

You forgot to give that jew in the middle a star

Dont feed their narrative. Enlist. Fight the muds in their homeland.

Dont make it a hate crime. Why dont you kill the driver ? Atleast then it would be the correct person, you would get rid of one muslim and it would not be a hate crime that makes liberals pro muslim. And no whining ensues.

Don't be a fucking idiot, OP. Killing Muslims will just make things harder for Trump. Go after the Liberals that defend Muslims.

Oh yeah, don't fucking get captured either. Go down fighting.

Desu I'm surprised most of the chon doesn't embrace Islam because of that pic.

Post red pills in FBI honey pot threads.

Hi, CNN! (Clinton News Network).

Chill bro. The day of reckoning is at hand. Don't do anything stupid that will ruin your life.

>thicccccc
sweating white supremacist.jpg

>at least my kids in 1000 years will be 99% white

Top kek at least she realizes it would destroy his lineage.

Don't do it lad
This is a board of peace

Prob FBI but if real don't do it. That just gives these faggat liberals more anti-white, muslim empathy. Become a politician and move up the ranks if you really want revenge on these savages.

Fed contractor here. Need more details from OP user so can van.

Please provide further info.