youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
google.com/amp/www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/07/03/5-All-American-Beers-Owned-Foreign-Companies?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a retarded idea to get your company involved in politics. It has very little chance of increasing your sales but stands to piss off a large portion of your customer base.

All I see is a legal white immigrant coming to America and making something of himself.

Notice how they chose a white European immigrant

This is not the same as some mexicants running across the border illegally

Especially with Budweiser beer. I very much doubt liberals drink fucking Budweiser

>stoty of human migrant from human country
>now welcome some beasts

liberal logic as fuck

Budweiser is some ultra garbage beer. I rather drink the cheapest Mexican beer then that stuff.

First they used Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer in their commercials now this

time to #boycottbudweiser

People who come into a country illegally aren't "immigrants"

Harley Davidson also cancelled on Trump because they're afraid of protests. "Bikers for Trump", ha. He's just a huge liability, no one wants to be Hugo Boss designing uniforms for the Nazis.

>white people can no longer immigrate because immigration is a bitch towards europeans
>brown people should be able to enter on masse because theres a conflict on the other side of the planet

(('budweiser)))
>there beer is garbage anyways

i don't drink any more, but when i did drink beer and, domestic at that miller all the way. most places have enough local shit. in upstate jew york we got ithaca beer, saranac and southern tier breweries. my corner store just started a mix match your own six packs $8.99.

How is it politics? It's literally a true story.
Paranoid Schizophrenic Drumpkins will however argue that it a plot by the jews with political undertones of course.

>german inmigrant makes beer company
>this is why we need muslims
make me think

Budweiser ain't got shit on this

kys

>people angry about germans migrating to america

fuckin retarded

They already did that with the wage gap comercials and lost business bc of it

Makes sense in a modern way.

Hugo Boss is still around and very profitable

I'm all for taking as many European immigrants as want to come. White Europeans! Not those "new Europeans"

It doesn't, muslims have nothing to contribute, unlike Europeans back in the day.
European immigrants are the US, everybody else can fuck off.

Who the fuck drinks bud. That fucking rice water swill is disgusting. I only drink micros that are locally brewed.

I was making a joke how Germany is a Muslim country.

I live around St. Louis, on the news yesterday they talked about this saying they started production on this commercial around 8 months ago. Nothing to do with anything political.

>(((Budweiser)))
This fucking Anheuser-Busch fake beer is suing shit out of our original Budweiser Budvar (pic related) about using Budweiser trademark
I'm glad that cucks are losing

Guess they learned nothing after the Schumer/Rogan fiasco.

They forgot to mention he was rich when he arrived, lived in a German speaking community with an entire network of social connections on day one and he became even richer when his father left him a huge inheritance. About the only true thing about the ad is that he came to the US. Everything else is a made up narrative to pander to sjws. This is what happens when you are bought by a globalist megacorp.

That's the lie of the american dream. Nobody would be as good a goy as american whites if they knew it's one big lie.

>he was rich when he arrived, lived in a German speaking community with an entire network of social connections on day one and he became even richer when his father left him a huge inheritance

Substitute being an immigrant to being the child of an immigrant and you literally have the Donald Trump story. A small loan can get you a lot, but you don't become a billionaire until your dad leaves it to you.

>Have fat ass Amy Jewmer do Bud Light commercials with Dude Weed talking about muh feminism
>campaign fails miserably
>LETS DOUBLE DOWN ON VIRTUE SIGNALLING

Also bud is the beer of rednecks. The exact demographic that will be turned off by this.

And then going on welfare to sustain themselves when they can't make it on their own.

When white European immigrants couldn't make it on their own back in the day, they had to go back to Europe. We were left with only the best immigrants. This doesn't happen now. They come from the third world, go on welfare if they can't make it on their own, and never leave.

Literally the people that voted Trump are the most likely to drink bud. I hope they enjoy destroying themselves.

FREE MARKET ALWAYS WINS
Same reason Disney and Star Wars has to limit their progressive agenda, because they care more about China sales.

So true, it's virtue signalling and pandering. They truly believe they are on the right side of history, and that the majority of people will go out and buy their shit. This is the superbowl, most people that watch it don't want political shit in their commercials, especially liberal stuff.

Budweiser tastes like ass. It's ironic that they're shilling for this globalism cuck shit because when the US blue collar working class is gone and replaced by Muslims and hipster cucks who only drink faggy microbrews from their home cities, nobody is going to buy their nasty swill anymore

Budweiser worst Beer, even Skol is better

Did they learn nothing from the failed seth rogan shit from last year? The people they advertise to are not even their target audience.

Why do they do this?

>American beer
>Beer
Ayyy lmao

>Disney and start wars aren't progressive
>White men are non-existent in their movies

Remember last year when Budweiser temporarily renamed their beer "America" for some stupid fucking reason?

This shows that they're desperately flailing about in search of an identity, since younger Americans aren't drinking Budweiser in large enough numbers to justify their huge advertising budget. These strategies of pandering to millennials will only end up turning them off even more.

Liberals all drink PBR. There will be millions of ex-Bud drinkers. Enjoy the free market!

i really want to draw a picture of a beer

How the fuck did this trigger and the cucks in the board? I thought sjws were snowflakes but you faggots are in a whole different level. Relax.

This.

I honestly thought they were gonna go the Starbucks route and basically give a big FU to all Americans. That's not the case.

Commercial is fine and is exactly what the greatest country in the world stands for.

>in b4 shill

that part when the black guy looks into the eyes of the immigrant. gave me fucking chills. WOW!! its amazing how immigrants and blacks will always have a bond. that shit was fcking deep.. holy shit, now i understand black lives matter

Of you think we're triggered by this, you haven't been lurking enough.

What if everyone praises this commercial (pointing out what said) so it can become another alt right symbol or whatever.

>(((SuperBowl))) commercials

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

As a guy who runs business, I agree.

Yes. I used to drink bud light all time. I have since switched to Miller. Fuck these euro kikes who stole a former glorious American company. Makes me sick.

Guy came legaly. He worked for everything. How bout they tell a story about illegals who come and then collect welfare why they do crime on the side??

Thanks for the playground politics. I'll meet you after school and we can settle this like men.

Not to mention they shit out five anchor babies and all their medical care is paid with tax money.

wtf i'm not supporting drumpf anymore!

Also, let's be realistic here, Budweiser will be quietly announcing a significant drop in sales starting Q1 2017.

The same thing happened with Kellogg's. They snubbed Breitbart, Breitbart called them out and within a week their stocks and product sales took a beating that they still haven't recovered from.

The only way to fight Jews is to hit their wallets.

This.

The funny thing is Liberals have always been Anti-Macrobreweries because they feel it doesn't give their hipster beer fair competition. Also the only people I see drinking Budweiser are alcoholic Mexicans who could give 2 shits about politics in general and rednecks.

Their corporate friends will applaud them for such a progressive attitude. That's probably the reason they buy this shitty idea. But the ones giving the tap on their shoulders are those who actually benefit from illegal immigrants.

>Drink of choice of rednecks
>Run ad supporting Muslims and Mexicans
Does bud not understand their customer base?

Liberals
>The 2nd amendment is outdated and must change
Also liberals
>We need to let people immigrate to the USA en masse like we did 100 years ago

This is a Belgium owned company, why does this not surprise me?
google.com/amp/www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/07/03/5-All-American-Beers-Owned-Foreign-Companies?amp

Good.

Liberals are not fond of industrial beer so this won't make them buy Budweiser but Trump's fans are unforgiving.

I hate having to drink Budweiser when I go to the States, I'm happy to learn that they are about to crash.

>2017. Still consuming the liquid jew.

What the fuck is up with Budweiser these days? First that (((Seth Rogan Amy Schumer))) shit, now this? Angeizer Busch Angela Merkel Germans, I'm blaming you for this..

Owned by Belgians

I'd imagine they are buttblasted about the soon to be tax they are going to face. They are a foreign owned company. Plus that whole SJW Seth Rogan Amy Shumer BS, I'd imagine sales are down to. Not real sure where they are trying to go with this, but I'd say this is part of it.

Don't post in your first week, CTR.