MEMETIC MISSILES GENERAL - KATNISS EDITION /MMG/

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Pt 01
: Pt 02
: Pt 03
: Pt 04
: Pt 05
: Pt 06
: Pt 07
: Pt 08
: Pt 09
: Pt 10

This is #11 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end

OP text at: pastebin.com/hhPbm6md

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Louisiana
kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/number-of-abortions/?currentTimeframe=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pic semi related
What do people think of the following guidelines:
Gotta keep the word "republican" off the pics, its way too hackish to literally spell it out black and white....

TOns of bernie bros spammed our memes before they will NEVER use an image that says republican. Besides republicans tried to deep six trump too, Trump is the God Emperor and rises above all. Trump is Trump like Joe is Joe

Bumping with favorites.

Coming back with this slogan LEFTISM IS SUICIDE hoping someone with skills can meme it to reality !

Bumping with tantalizing hope for redeeming the Overwatch cancer.

Pic unrelated

They would just ignore it. You need a serious amount of red-pills to come to that conclusion.

Agreed that being subtle is of the utmost importance. The best memes of this type will be the ones that the normies themselves begin to share and make it go viral. Stick to subject matter you know well to inflict maximum pain.

that's funny af but abortion is a good thing it kills undesirables

monica!

There are some really funny (like pic related) but too harsh to expose to normies.

Funny for our audience.

More like this

This one's good. Excellent pictures of both of them.

I wish there was an organization that matched physically /genetically fit babies with surrogates instead of aborting them

Turn normie anime against them.
Normie animes include AoT, SAO, JoJo.

Bonus points for going after Harry Potter universe. JK Rowling hates us, loathes Trump, and loves globalism. A wonderful target. Wil Wheaten was getting bitch slapped by feminists yesterday, might still be a good target we can blend in to attack with. I'd say hit him with Star Wars memes for maximum triggering.

reposting in new thread

and this

Why would you want more negros to be born under any circumstances? Like maybe it's different in leafopolis but in the US blacks have proportionally way more abortions than whites.

I said genetically fit

touche

I think going for some level of ambiguity is a good thing.

>You need a serious amount of red-pills to come to that conclusion.

Taken as a compliment. Nice pic btw.

The problem with US legislation is that it is federal instead of state based.

Indiana would ban abortion while Cali and NY keep it meaning liberals would move away from beautiful white america into "diverse" shitholes.

It's win win to repeal Roe v. Wade. Minorities and liberals would keep the abortion rate while inland America would increase the birth rate

You need to find one where this character is being shit on by the left or something.

Strike them deep in the fee fees

That's only true in the generally underpopulated midwest. The blackest parts of the country are all southern states, and they're all very republican (niggers are too lazy to vote in local elections and the whites who live in those states have real life experience with niggers, so they vote red). Repealing Roe v. Wade would make those states even blacker.

this with trump be epiuc

and if girls really really wanted an abortion she can drive for a few hours to go to a clinic in some libshithole so infanticide would be uncommon

You guys are geniuses. 11/10 tits4reward.

It's funny how much Umbridge is the stereotype of the feminist / SJW who gets a little power. Perfect representation of liberal HR managers and mid-level managers.

still has a typo in the word "RIghts"

> Repealing Roe v. Wade would make those states even blacker

I don't have the statistics for these states but aren't those southern blacks evangelical conservatives? I don't think the rate of abortion among blacks in (let's say) Georgia and Louisiana isn't that different from whites in the same states as opposed to Cali and NY.

Why isn't this pinned? Getting tired of scrolling thru and not seeing the Steven universe "when you learn all the Muslims were deported from Europe" meme

I thought Mercy wasn't a real person

The left has taken everything from us!
>Comics
>SciFi
>Star War
>Video Games

Its time for the "Revenge of the Nerds" be a better title maybe for threads??

ITS TIME WE TAKE IT BACK!
ITS TIME WE TAKE IT ALL BACK!

>southern blacks
>evangelical conservatives
Like the 3 trump campaigned with are.

here, look at this:
kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0

add CNN logo to that lol

>needs a *sips tea*

Sadly except for the guns I don't think most liberals would really recognize that those are conservative values. In their minds "republican" is just a synonym for "greedy rich old white dude who won't give us some of his money (cause he has more than us and thats not fair)"

"revenge ON the nerds" is more appropriate desu

This is good
This is great
This is also great
This is good but this event hasn't happened yet. Frame it as a night club shooting or fiki fiki
This is good but I dont know wtf these are
This is great
This has the greatest possibility of getting Talcum X to share it
Good but wtf are those characters and comics
nice gets but meh on image. Watchmen is old school and not really relevant anymore.
Talcum X can probably be tricked into sharing this
This is great
This is subtle but great but can be attempted to use against us somehow I feel
This is good but rights is spelled wrong
Is sponge bob even relevant anymore?

Take Louisiana: 33% black [1] and 20% "historically black" Protestant Christians what I assume are mostly blacks.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Louisiana

keked and saved

This is really really good.

12/10 good. Use this.

>wtf are those characters and comics
It's just a series of rightwing comics, the sentiments should be added to your efforts to take over liberal memes though

the ppl stealing our shit arent nerds tho...

their fakers, frauds their a phony!

Look at the abortion rates I just linked. 60% of louisiana abortions were black.

And "EGUAL"

Propagating some of these into the mainstream via /the_donald

>reddit

It's efficient desu senpai.

There it is. Whoever made this the other day is a genius. Poo in the loo for you posting it

may kek guide you

This is good but not great. Is there the raw numbers in the same site?

do it, but i question how many normies will actually see it. that sub got blocked off the front page isn't it?

egual rigths

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/number-of-abortions/?currentTimeframe=0

OK so I know I'll get called a shill or whatever but I just gotta say what I think.
This tactic is a lot like what happened with Gamer-gate and I think it could backfire. Gamer-gate basically was SJW and feminist invading the "safespace" of men i.e. video games. As most of you know the result was that many of those men became "politically incorrect", anti-SJW, etc. These memes do the same thing, they push politics into safespaces that politics shouldn't really be.
This is ultimately no better than the SJWs and I'm afraid it will radicalize non political normies against us

and the people would be stuck to their kids and go into poverty, aborting allows them to repeat unitl they get old and settle never shackled by a baby

then they get a shot at getting a white pregnant since they have no obligation and are able to take it, then the white doesnt abort

Writefag checking in, penning the heartwarming story of Tracer's return to hetrosexuality in

"Comfortably Uncomfortable"

STARRING:

Lena Oxton AKA "Tracer"

Lt. Michael Pence Jr.

CO STARRING:
Mike "Zap the Trap" Pence

Nigel "Can't Barrage the" Farage

This one is to combat the REGRET-posting

>I regret ______ Trump

The exact same thing happened with Brexit
picrel8ed

THE THREE STAGES OF THE BANDWAGON

Don't do positive ''memes'' like ''check out this fictional character, if they were real they'd be on my side :D''
That's just lame. That's what liberals do, they do it to everything. They even say shit about how Jesus would be a liberal if he was alive.

A worthy concern, but look around you. Everything's fucked now. People are screaming nonsense all over. It's now a game of triggered vs triggered. May the best memery win, and may it provide the light to the normies about the red pill.

the_donald -> normiebook -> twatter

That's literally the point... are you down syndrome?

Oh shit this is savage. Nice work.

>implying feminists and gamers have the same psychology

What are they going to do, go full screeching commie? Already there.

Thanks. I'll analyze it to understand it better.

Are you? What's the point? To be lame and unfunny like liberals? That's your masterplan?

The only reason we have the upper hand in meymeys is because we reject lame shit.

The entire fucking idea dude. although it does raise a point

I don't think it should be much of the
>Jesus would be a conservative
rather attacking liberal ideology with liberal memes, as in the umbrige villain shit is good. Negative memes pointed at liberals, are better than positive memes pointed at conservatives.

I think the point is to keep them screeching and unhinged so when 2018 and 2020 elections roll around normal people are sick of their retarded shit.

You know the term 'fight fire with fire'?

These fucks deserve everything they get.

I support this cause.

Take a bump, though it seems it is not needed.

very good, use this

i get what you're saying. lel. looking back, i think that was the point of the whole thing since the beginning.

wut m8?

That's not the fucking idea.
The idea is to take normie things like Harry Potter, and creating memes that trigger normies, all because a bunch of liberals got triggered someone used Star Wars to complain about universities being hostile towards conservatives.

That is the point.

The point isn't to just start acting like a liberal and lower your standards while writing fanfics about how fictional characters would vote Republican.

Can we get this added?

Very good. Just erase the imgflip in the corner and put it to use.

Saved!

we don't live in a cucktry like you, our streets are cleaner than you can possibly imagine. We really DON'T need to inject quiet places with noise and clean places with filth.

ok woman

> it will radicalize non political normies against us

We can take it. Do it for the cause or do it for the lulz. Either way we win

This one isn't really so funny but the idea of usurping Frozen is hilarious in itself

I agree. Let's make Kellyanne into Frozen, that would be the ultimate butthurt

This. But we still need to be careful it can tire the normies and bring them over to theyr camp.

I had the opportunity to publicly shit on one of our HR people the other day in a meeting. Felt nice, to be quite honest. I got to call her out on fucking around with benefits elections (basically, withholdings from employee paychecks for health insurance) and her not keeping decent records and it costing employees money.

Positive result. The affected employees were backpaid and given an apology bonus (not much, but still)

I think it would be more effective to label certain characters from leftist fandoms as "based" and use them in a similar fashion to pepe.

fixed