The rise of Russia

>Russia is about to be superpower again
>Even US president, Donald trump have to bow down to Russia
>have actual power to stop syria war.(US doesn't have)
>EU is about to be devide into pro-Russia and anti-Russia
>Actually they have power to manipulate election by hacking.

Putin is slowly but surely making russia great again.

Will Russia be superpower in 2030 again?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_exports_of_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ööö

No?

どうした?

dakara....kane ga nai desu

Sui ken desu

Why would Trump "bow down to Russia"?
Open your eyes Japan! Oh wait...

Even the ((Pentagook)) has said the U.S. likely won't be the king anymore by 2020, and that Russia or China will take over. Strap in though, the U.S. won't go down easily. They'll do something similar to how they struck down Hussein and Gadaffi and tried to with Assad, all because these guys attempted to drop the U.S. Petrodollar.
> Saddam tried to sell oil using Euros in 2000, and was blamed for 9/11, called Hitler, and destroyed.
> Gadaffi wanted a gold-backed currency, met the and fate despite working wonders for Libya.
> Both men killed terrorists and kept their countries secure.

> Syria attempted something similar in 2006 and finally met the U.S. anger, only for glorious Russia to get in the way.

when russia hacked US election, Trump had to defend Russia.

Then he had to apologize that he was wrong.

He usually attack person or group to negociate.

But He can not offend Russia. Because Russia is too powerful to offend.

>US doesn't have power to stop the war in Syria
They do, but "something" is holding them back

it's time for a ukrexit vote.

hakku?
shouko wa aru desu ka?

>believing russia actually hacked the US
SHILL SPOTTED
H
I
L
L

S
P
O
T
T
E
D

>Trump actually apologized that hack was real

CIA

Russia too powerful? This is hilarious....
My digits are too powerful!

If Putin wipes out Turkey I couldn't give less of a fuck what he does

Have you actually read their "report" instead of parroting these insufferable cunts who have been caught blatantly lying far too many times? Why do you think MSM dropped the Russia hackors narrative all of a sudden?

like it or not, my point is that Russia is too powerful to offend.

How are they so powerful?
What are they going to do to the United States if we "offend" them?
The democrats have been offending Putin for years now.

>they have power to manipulate election by hacking.
Uso tsuki!

Trump doesn't bow down to anyone.

Russia wants to work with us - that's fine. If they don't they can fuck off just like the EU. We're making EARTH great again, baby. Join the Trump train or get left behind.

for you ;)
Obama's administration have been offending Russia is plethora of ways since assuming office.

Russia is stronger than US at nuclear weapons.

Russian can wipe out Americans from entire world

Also Putin is based leader.

He can stand against almost all western nations.

Even we could annihilate Russia if the Tories weren't cucking our military. If Corbyn gets in power Russia will disappear from all maps.

Russian-American anti degenerate anti islam holy alliance

fuzakeru na

Are you a real Jap btw? (figured by the weird way you write)
I wanted to know what the general public reception was for this movie in Japan
It's about persecution of Christians during Edo pediod

I used to like the Japanzees until you came along.

why are you so anti-Russia?

”Ukrainian" expat?

sorry I'm a retard, forgot to attach pic

>Russia will have a coup by 2018 and become Novaya Russiya rallying behind the great leader grigor illy stayanovic

Nah, just being realistic.
Russia is nowhere near superpower status. At least yet.

You realize we can also wipe out every Russian off the map too, right?

>expecting island gooks to understand the power of american nukes

That's why one wasn't enough

Lmaoing at you miserable cuck, 2017 UK military wouldn't stand a chance at openly engaging France, let alone Russia

how did you get internet today Libya?

... Him...

The way things are going we are probably going to be a non-nation again

Top kek. They tried to nuke US.

Don't underestimate britania.

I wouldn't mind Russia becoming a little more powerful. Putin doesn't care enough to bow down to the UN so it'd be only a matter of time before he carpet bombed the entire Middle East.

True. I think we should apologize to Kadyrov in advance.

Russia is incredibly powerful

Drop the first nuke

Anta wa ii yatsu danee, nip-san

First of all, you savages dropped TWO nukes. Second, regardless of who launches the first nuke, the entire world will be left devastated. Russia is simply the one more likely to get pissed and launch 'em.

He's just one of those "pro-Western" self-hating Russians that learn English and think they're American.

Zhirinovsky is the only man I'd rally behind

>America
>anti-degenerate
The_Donald

>He's just one of those "pro-Western" self-hating Russians that learn English and think they're American.
Not even. I just don't like being chechnya's hostage.

Shut up zipperhead

>Don't underestimate britania
Don't underestimate Lelouch

Nah, go back to watching Dozhds

Better than being a pro-(((Western))) cuck

>Better than being a pro-(((Western))) cuck
Both are bad tbqh

A system more rotten and corrupt than Venezuela will never be a super-power again. At least the communism managed to starve all for the sake of arms race and a few party members, today they do the same but for the sake of a never ending growing plutocracy with an iron fist as brutal as the soviet.

Mafia will never fullfill the role of a government, Putin implemented a vertical power but it will and can never compete again free market and freedom.
>but muh gas, look syria they cant build the pipeline, muh technology

Yeah no.

Okay comrade, how do we go on exterminating churkas, realistically? I'm all for death camps and gas chambers, but I want down to earth scenarios.

>being pussywhipped
>being a cuckold

Both are bad, but one is worse

t. japanese jew

>become rich
>invest in Tadjikistan
>watch as they all go back

With regards to Chechnya, also invest in factories and shit to make them concentrate in their own land

Apologize to Kadyrov right now.

>pro-Russia
>jew
pick one

Only to get fucked over by a robot

I couldn't give less shits about Tajiks and other foreign scum. I'm talking about Chechens, Avars, Lezgins and other shades of hachik. Ideal scenario would be to exterminate them all and resettle their beautiful and warm lands with Russians. Look at this scenery, isn't it lovely?

Dear Russia
Things will probably be raised to 'neutral' with mr Putin and Russia by the West now, rather than 'hostile' when things were running under Obama.

That's actually an improvement. Let's take it from there and see what we will see.

> Thank you for your patience during the Obama crisis, Vodka land. It is gratefully appreciated.

Regards,
Some who feel this way in the UK

No. Economical freedom is too low to boost economy and corruption is too stronk.

wait tahts MUMMIE

>Russia about to be a superpower
>GDP less than Canada, nearly equal to Mexico
>GDP per capita less than Kazakhstan and Cosa Rica
>Russian economy built solely on one thing - export of oil.
>Russia about to be a superpower

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

Ayy glad someone actually got it

>Zhirinovsky
A literal fucking clown.

We must build a wall on the borders of Chechnya/Dagestan/etc... or alternatively, false flag some terrorist attacks and bomb the shit out of them again. Finish what we started.

Realistically though, promote pro-Slavic hiring practices. I don't give a fuck if they stay in their regions and fuck goats.

you forgot gas exports!

rusia can be most powerful country in world

lolno

average wage 290 dollars a month

dictator

can't refine own oil

no exports except arms and raw materials

rampant heroin and hiv

mandatory conscription

crumbling infrastructure (most tap water unfit for consumption)

shithole does not equal superpower

>rusia can be most powerful country in world

ivan like wodka

lots of misile

I hope so. I love Russia and Russia loves me.

It's not and might never be again, Russia has just returned to a situation where it can assert itself in the world once more.

It's no bad thing and we don't have to go to war with them.

>Bogdanoffs bow to Putin
>in contact with God
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control Trump with an iron fist
>own 7-elevens and banks all over the world
>is a direct descendant of the ancient czar blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Putingrad will be be the first city)
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of one angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Putinbots inside you right now
>Putin is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>he learned fluent American in under a week
>nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Putin
>Pence is rumoured to be an agent of Putin
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Putin enhanced clone Babies
>said to have 200+ IQ

Forgot to add

>doesn't answer to Bogdanoff's calls, only reply to their whatsapp messages a day later

>Pence is rumoured to be an agent of Putin
kuwabara...kuwabara

Fuck off RIDF shill.
We all know what the real truth is.

Already is. Putin's brilliant diplomatic moves in halting American expansion and exposing their corruption has changed the entire geopolitical game.

shush bog monkey

This list of exports does not look like to resource-abundant qualities of a superpower nation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_exports_of_Russia

Russian economy is enormously vulnerable to the fluctuation in oil value. Right now, the price is oil is quite low and on the decline recently. With Trump set to deregulate shale drilling and open up oil fields in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico, the price of oil will be maintained at a low level for many years to come.

Also, the Russian military is in dire need of infrastructure spending. The Russian Navy is literally rusting away in dry dock and the Russian army is still equipped with firearms issued during the Vietnam War era.

vot eto manyamiroque

its rusian empire agen

>US is 1st GDP
>1st military
>still got beaten up by vietnamese farmers
>still could be annihilated by country with GDP less than Canada

Compare US Navy to Russia. Also allies.

/thread

"Russia" hacked the election by doing investigative journalism and exposing facts.

Meanwhile we have:
- a Hungarian jew dropping a billion in anti Trump propaganda
- a Mexican cartel boss spreading propaganda via NYTimes
- Saudi Arabia funding Hillary's campaign directly after years of being her daddy

>Russia is about to be superpower again
never stopped being one
>have actual power to stop syria war.(US doesn't have)
(they do)
>EU is about to be devide into pro-Russia and anti-Russia
EU is going to die

Only couse decided not to massacre and carpet bomb all the farmers. In an all out war we will kill every Russian civilian.

I'm a Polak so I will have a constant boner.

No, they only seem so strong because they invest every penny into the military

They need scientists, engineers, etc able to work for low wages...

ugly little cow looks like she's sucking razors

DONT CALL MUM TAHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>vietnamese farmers

Only problem there is russia is not covered in jungle and peopled by Vietnamese farmers willing to die for muh communism

Russia will not exist by the year 2030

kek

>DONT CALL MUM TAHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well fuck it its true she's a 5/10 max. I fuck better tha that daily and get hold up stocking on demand.

She's an aging thin lipped little russian cunt careerist bureaucrat working for a dictator.

I'd rather stick my cock in a box of rusty knives. which is likely the sensation her cunt provides..

KEK

NO ITS NOT TRUE STOP BEIGN MEAN!!!!

>Russia is stronger than US at nuclear weapons.

...what? No they're not. They have fewer nuclear weapons, fewer nukes ready to launch, their nukes aren't as good, and, most importantly, I believe they currently only have something like 3 functional SSBNs, whereas America has, again if I recall correctly, something like 10 or 11.

>this much butthurt

But they have more warheads stockpiled, so everyone thinks they're cucking you on the atomic level.

blah blah blah USSR beat by goat fuckers in Afghanistan blah blah blah first chechen war blah blah blah muh Finish super sniper ruskie killer

True.

There will be USSR 2.0 in 2030

>But they have more warheads stockpiled

America currently has about 4,500 stockpiled. The number that Russia has is a state secret, but it's guessed to be a little less than this, about 4,400 or so.

So that's not true. And again, you have to remember that American ICBMs are on average more accurate than Russian ICBMs.

And again, most importantly of all, America has a much larger fleet of SSBNs. Ground-based nukes are pretty cool, but what really matters in the event of a nuclear war are the boomers, since they are both the most effective first-strike platform, and the most reliable second-strike platform.

No one wins a nuclear war, but Russia would lose it especially hard.

>so everyone thinks they're cucking you on the atomic level.

Then everyone's a fucking moron who buys into propaganda rather than actual numbers.

Welcome to the age of alternative facts, people.

Good! The USSR spent most of the Cold War having to buy food from the USA in order to feed its people and its livestock, despite being a net grain exporter, due to how horribly, horribly inefficiently it was run.

I eagerly look forward to the return to this status.

kek