Red Ted Rememption: Cruz to debate Bernie Sanders on Obamacare

google.ca/amp/www.mediaite.com/tv/ted-cruz-bernie-sanders-to-debate-obamacare-live-on-cnn/amp/

SOARIN' TED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epI-KxLu2aI
debate.princeton.edu/results/hall-of-fame/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping

Literal Cruz redemption arc would be interesting

He lost his wife during the election season, man needs a break.

F

Ted is a master of the traditional debate. Boinie is an all talk, no action shister. Should be good!

Is ted a competent debater? I wasn't as in tune during the primaries as I was during the general, will /ourguy/ be alright?

>>bernie
>>the el rato

who cares

Fuck off José, Sup Forums is Ted territory.

>Dahnald let me handle this

THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

This has been a really good season of Boko No Trumpu. SOARING TED

pls respond

Why would Bernie care? He's against Obamacare, too. He wants single-payer, universal healthcare. He did create the best part of Obamacare, though.

honestly this should be an extremely enlighting constructive debate, both men are good debaters. ted is a little rehearsed

SHEISTER!

Master debater.

I think he's fine. Trump was an unpredictable animal. Ted will destroy Bernie

Ted is gonna rape that jew commie right in the pussy.

Cant recall what college he attended, but he was the head of the debate team.

Why hasn't that cuck bernie had a stroke yet?

And why hasn't Cruz had his brains splattered by a rat trap?

Ted is going to destroy Sanders, it's not even going to be funny.
Won't matter though since the left owns the media, so they'll spin it by saying Sanders won. Even if he did terribly.

Well that does it. I am now a #CruzMissile

>everyone should have the right to healthcare
>clapping
>obamacare is unconstitutional
>clapping

and then they shake hands at the end while nothing is accomplished

>THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

LET'S GO, LET'S FUCKING GO!!!

I thought he had the most solid debate performances.

great

This is like a crossover episode from the primaries

>red ted redemption

If it was just single-payer, Bernie might have won this. But there's no way he can defend Obamacare. Plus Ted is the better debater of the two.

>obama is a reptile
youtube.com/watch?v=epI-KxLu2aI

Ted is a faggot, Bernie will win

He got stumped by the Trump but I'm not sure how he'd do with a traditional politician.

While at Princeton he was a national debate champion, North American debate champion, and international semi-finalist. He's a world class debater.

>SOARIN' TED
Not LION TED
The prime of his pride

Bernie and Red are both congressmen and they know each other and have argued with each other dozens of times. It will be a lively debate and they'll probably get right down to it. I'd prefer if there was no (((moderator))) and they did it in the style of Saul Alinsky/WF Buckley debate where they ask each other questions but knowing CNN that won't happen and there will be a target on Ted's head.

>Red

I mean Ted. Get out of my head Bernie

Princeton 4.0 summa cum laude debate captain
Harvard Law School Summa cum Laude
philosophy/law professor Alan Dershowitz said he was the most intelligent student hes ever had

Bernie already hates Obamacare, somewhat
it will be a trouncing

Really?

>Soaring Ted
Crashing this plane. With. No. Survivors!

Bernie " no refunds" sanders is for anything that will get him another million dollar home

>Red Ted Redemption

Wew lad. I just had a hearty kek to that

I'm a world class master debater

I'm pretty sure he won a bunch of debate awards and shit while he was in school. Nigga can debate.

The power of the delegates flows through him

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind bernie*
psssh… nothin personnel… kid…

I'm a world class master baiter.

Ted is too rehearsed.

If someone throws out an unexpected phrase ie like Trump did all the time during the debates or those protestors (when they interrupted him and said something like "you were born in Canada") he malfunctions and makes himself look like a retard.

Could Bernie do that? Potentially. If this debate actually happens, I think Trump needs to get Farage to help Ted be more relaxed and make his point clearer without sounding like he's rehearsing a bunch of talking points.

When Farage debates, he doesn't say the same thing over and over. He adds new substance to his argument and closes his statements by reasserting his points/views. Ted just repeats the same talking points doesn't laugh or sound charismatic at all.

>amp link

Bernie is a cuck though

AW YEAH

Cruz should be on the SCOTUS next when (((Ginsburg))) dies.

debate.princeton.edu/results/hall-of-fame/

Look at 1992 slot.

>Bernie Sanders
>good at debate

Lawl

Ted's entire demeanor sounds rehearsed but he pretty much just speaks from memory. I remember during the primaries people talking about his super amazing audio memory abilities.

bernie can shake his fist all he wants but he´s not the one with actual power