Polluted Water GOOD???

THANKS TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12246868
youtube.com/watch?v=epI-KxLu2aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm assuming that's a hyperbolic headline

Probably a rule that was somover the top coal mines couldn't operate as his stated goal was to kill coal

Wv man here, the definition of pollution now a days includes water of a different enough temperature,

Stop shilling.

>obama EPA purposely causes worst fresh water disaster in US history
>HURR EVIL RETHUGLICANS AND DRUMPF TRYIN 2 POYSEN US!

Not gonna lie, former Obama voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Obama crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have clean water.

BURN THE COAL!

It is hyperbole. Are we really supposed to believe that prior to that rule coal companies just dumped battery acid into l surrounding water? Because thats how it reads.

That's because heat pollution is a real thing that destabilizes marine populations, but I wouldn't expect a rural and/or suburban retard to understand.

SHUT

IT
DOWN

This, manatees in the water puddles of the coal factory parking lot are in danger of death if the water gets too hot.

Not gonna lie, former coal miner here. This is fucking hilarious watching coal mines crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy pollute our water sources.

Libtards

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

knot gunna rye, dormer Hump poker sere. This is bucking Basilius matching Hump rash and turn. Butt in paul precariousness me pant bet this gay have the unclear nodes.

I hope you hicks die of cancer from pollution. You deserve it.

PRAISE KEK

wew

Absolute madman

Damn, will you look at those

Wew lad

>manatees
>water puddles
I hope for you're sake that you're >merely pretending to be retarded

I find it hard to believe that 50 fucking different posters feel this way.

wew

Not gonna lie, former Frumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Gfumpft crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Gfumpft

This is certainly a new one

Yes goy, let them continue too pollute your water
Drumpf supports coal and you support drumpf right goy?

I find it hard to believe that 50 fucking different posters feel this way.

WHOA

HOW CAN CTR OR CREW COMPETE WITH THOSE GETS? PRAISE HIM

I think Hill cucks made a meme

Onlee suburvan and rural reetards voted fro Drummf, all dey smart city folke voted Hilldawg, yo

reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed gookmoot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

w i t n e s s e d

What'd I miss here?

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this chick get the email codes.

Quality digits my man

Praise kek!

>the joke
>you

It's okay honey, some people have problems determining if someone is joking through text. It's only natural sweetheart

This. Literally everyone posting this copy pasta

>I-I really WAS just pretending s-sweetie
Typical rural and suburban retard.

Not gonna lie, former shitposter here. This is fucking hilarious watching everybody get banned. But in all seriousness we can't let the hotpockets have their way.

Are you as dense and illiterate as the chimps you call neighbor cityfag?

liberals still can't recognize who their masters ares

Sorry honey, that wasn't me. I was just trying help you out with your social disorder. Not everyone can tell when someone is joking and that's okay! You can still lead a normal life!

:^)

nice

>responds with racism
Why is it that you alt-righters are so predictable?

May I have some of these fine repeating integers these cool kids are getting these days?

Close, Shlomo, but you are not Kek's chosen.

Behold.

Ur digits are fine m8

Sure thing friend!
>1 STEP AWAY FROM SATAN m80s

(checked)
user is KEK's chosen!!

P R A I S E
K E K

>Muh raysism
And you call Alt-right predictible. Sad!

Also read up on race and IQ, then on diversity and social cohesion. But who am I kidding, you are probably a pavement ape who hasn't read anything of significance since they flunked out of high school

fixed:
repeal law that ---says--- it fixes pollution

like affoardable care act says it makes medical prices lower, but it made them go up

>Are we really supposed to believe that prior to that rule coal companies just dumped battery acid into l surrounding water?
you'd find that hard to believe?

I live in a town where toxic waste barrels were buried uphill from the main water source. They'll do anything to pinch pennies.

>using the term alt-right
Cool shilling there blue cru, wanna bring it to the white house?

Kek

Are you 12?

>implying those studies aren't filled to the brim with bias
I don't read propoganda.

Holy shit you're retarded

>y-you care about academic integrity?!??!? RETARD! RETARD!
Cry more, dork.

This
No law ever written is named what it does, it does the opposite.

Say goodbye to high living standard and quality of life under this fat, balding asshole. You stupid fucks get what you vote for. I guess right wing degenerates want to live like dirty russians.

what's this?

That's how they get people to support them.
If they called it "Put More Shit in the Water Act" nobody would want it.
Call it the Clean Water Act on the otherhand...

Kek

EPA in 2015? spilled a shitload of heavy metals into the Animas river. Gold King Mine spill or something. Google it

You should search for the truth behind Franz Boas and his purposeful propaganda in the anthropology industry. Also the Frankfurt School's "Authoritarian Personality". Nothing that you read or hear in the mainstream comes anywhere near the truth, and that is where you'll find the real bias. Honestly black IQ is factually much lower than whites, but it has been kept that way by those who wish to subvert whites and blacks alike. Let go of your narrow mind and let the truth wash over you like a cool spring on a hot summer day.

Great idea asshole. Repeal all those democratic laws that protect you so we can live like some third world shit hole...just as long as it's a conservative shithole, right?

>He thinks there's such a thing as unbiased studies
Tyrique, give me one think tank/university that doesn't have massive slants. The key is in methodology and numbers, while taking the opinionals with massive spoons of salt. I doubt you'll be reading anything with facts in it though, as that might damage your fragile self-confidence

about 99% of any conservative vs liberal debate in Canada is over the environment. Good to know

BRAPT!
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE

Go back to your third world country. I don't know how you can even afford a computer?

is it me or do the CREWbots seem to be a little low on the CPU power...

As part of my training I have to ask you guys to respond to this poll.
strawpoll.me/12246868

youtube.com/watch?v=epI-KxLu2aI

>normie on kikebook sharing HuffPo article about EPA going away as if that's a bad thing
>remind him that EPA failed to warn the people of Flint about the lead water & posted this image
>butthurt proceeds because "NOT MUH PRESIDONT"

Would you generate a significant amount of thermal pollution if you burned to death you fat fuck?

Probably not. It would take several thousand pounds of human fat to even come close to the thermal waste of a coal power plant.