How does Sup Forums use social media?

Can you be a conservative, and still use social media these days?

I've all but abandoned my Twatter and Kikebook accounts, except as a general messenger.

And even with such slight interactions, I wanna shove redpills down the throats of every single person in my feed.

Of course, that would only reveal my true "nazi" identity. It's gotten so predictable, the liberal shitstorm that follows, that I don't bother anymore.

Is this just the modern era? Barred from social media for the next 4 years. Will these people ever wake the fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I just don't post at all

I went to Columbia... Half of my newsfeed is filled with shit far left of Bernie. It's frustrating.

Yeah I flat out don't post anymore. It's all Trump hate and Bernie nonsense. It is mostly just the girls who annoy me though. The constant LOVE TRUMPS HATE, WE WILL RESIST YOU FOREVERRR posts make me want to jump off a bridge

Either that, or some unfunny liberal meme meant to further divide amongst friend groups. I can't check on older friends and family because I just end up wanting to argue with them about the bullshit they're spewing

Try standing up for yourself and not being a pushover faggot.

>80% of posts I see on fb are girls reposting random ass quotes and pictures about dogs, cats, love and shit and generally get 0-3 likes
>1-2 guys post leftist "memes" that generally get 0-1 likes
>rest is normie shit about their normie lives
What's even the point of this website. It's nice that I can easily communicate with people when I need to but this share thing just looks so fucking retarded.

Fuck you, buddy.
I tried that "defend your opinion" shit. The result is friends of friends jump in, and then you have a wall of shaming until you realize you're not gonna prove dick to a group of circlejerking psychopaths.

I promote my art on tumblr. Have a throwaway sketch. Otherwise, no.

>having a twater and fagbook account

You have to keep calling out the kikes until people are desensitized to it like we've done on Sup Forums.

I use Facebook mainly to keep in touch with a couple of people and to post on a fan group for an internet reviewer I like. That's pretty much it.

I don't use any other social media.

>only having cucks as friends

sorry buddy, time to go out and get new friends that arent brainwashed marxists

>having a ((((zucc)))book account
Normies OUT

This is exactly what the Progressives want, dude. To run all other opinions out of public forums.

You're letting them win the culture war that they started.

#JumpForTrump
#JumpAgainstTrump

You're a pussy with pussys for friends. Sack up and tell them what you really think. If they demonize you instead of listening, they weren't your friends to begin with.

Closed main kikebook account years ago, have an alt, troll one with close friends and a couple of strange people which will close soon

> Can you be a conservative, and still use social media these days?
You probably can. In a way, the chinz work as social media as well

Kikebook's algorithm works, to my understanding, in a way similar to that of plebbit's shadowposting or whatever is called, creating a bubble where only certain content is presented. So even if he expressed his opinions, chances are his message wouldn't get through most of the filters.

I have multiple facebook accounts. None of them have my actual name or picture. They are used for reasons.

Instead of being a far right wing nutcase you could try a more central approach

I reveal my power level and openly talk about Jews and other shit lol. People probably think I'm being sarcastic.

I do too, I talk about jews with a jewish lawyer.

I don't block my friends but I've managed to block about six hundred different pages that my friends repost from over and over again.
I use Facebook solely to see what people are up to, if they're having kids, going on holidays or getting married.

Same here. I don't even bother.

>using faceberg
>ever

>throwaway sketch

Good idea.

What's a shyster lawyer's take on em?

I quit facebook before the election, what was it like?

Abandoned kikebook after a week when I found my middle/high best bud. Was all excited to meet up.. turns out he's a literal communist.

I have neither Facebook or Twitter.

When browsing facebook you can feel your IQ drop by 10 each minute. Of cause it depends how many normie "friends" you have but I would guess for the average Sup Forumsack it would be around 98%. So now you could block anyone easily only leaving the posts of people you don`t want to stangle... but would would even be the point of having the account then?

You either have a troll account so you can get some satisfaction out of it or you are a masochist.

I don't.

>(((social media)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

only to check if my ex said anything.

How do you get "friends" for those accounts?

>Want to use app that can make me some money.
>Requires Facebook.
>Don't have one and not sure if I should get one.

What do, Sup Forums?