Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-bans-halal-and-kosher-slaughter-as-minister-says-animal-rights-come-before-religion-9135580.html
globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/explosives-compositions.htm
libertyreferences.com/gelatine-explosive-from-anti-freeze.shtml
islamqa.info/en/219137
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's funny.

people feel helpless. there's no political representation that isn't jew controlled. so they protest in small ways. fuck halal

>Thinking they'll go to some fantasy lala punishment place over eating one kind of farm animal over the other
Fuck Islam, fuck dogmatic religions making people afraid of mundane shit like this.

I sure get a kick out of it

Fuck islam and fuck muslims.

As a veteran, I salute you.

Pork is yum.

It's really funny.

Damn, the latest Slow Mo Guys video is a bit dark.

>Show some respect

Why?

Hahaha awesome troll. It's something subtle everyone can do to fight back.

Fake but funny

Porkers are cute,CUTE!

t. Achmed

How long until someone gets charged with a hate crime for this, USA or any other free country

Will any pork do or can I get away with a piece of bacon

Defend what? This is perfect. If we replace the entire meat sections with halal meat, then the muzzies will have to become vegans or leave the country. It's wonderful.

I'll redouble my efforts.
Twice as often and with twice the bacon.

Why are Muslims so retarded? They realize the pork and the meat they're buying are covered in plastic, right? The pork doesn't actually touch them.

No defense needed. Fuck off back to your native homeland and you can stone to death anybody who disagrees with your shitty cult.

You fuckers mistake our white European charity and kindness for weakness but you have no fucking idea what storm is brewing. When we get mad and reach the breaking point we don't just destroy our own neighborhoods, we burn continents. Keep biting the hand that feeds you and see what you'll reap.

They're both sealed so there is no cross contamination. What's the problem?

>sealed packets of meat will contaminate other sealed packages of meat

Fucking morons, I'm going to start doing it out of principle.

I think i will do this too, ty for insipre

No place for logic in religious matters.

I could see it in Britbongistan but not here. Even if you got caught, even if someone thought you were doing it to be a dick to mooslems, and even if they wanted to do something about it, just say you didn't notice the label about halalalalal or whatever and made a mistake.

Halal meats are prepared in the most cruel way possible, which is really saying something considering the conditions of normal slaughterhouses.

Fuck muslims and their superstitious garbage.

kek

This. Halal meat should be banned on animal rights grounds.

At least that would irk the Mussies.

I'm not a boxxer and my fighting experience is limited, but I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to twist your wrists like cork screws

Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia....

>infidel, you broke one of our many rules
>lalalalalalalala behead the infidel!

There's a reason she got her ass knocked out in the first round in her last two fights.

I'm pretty sure Denmark actually banned Halal meat on animal rights grounds.

Yup, found it:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-bans-halal-and-kosher-slaughter-as-minister-says-animal-rights-come-before-religion-9135580.html

Funny, the kikes are claiming Anti-Semitism and the Sandniggers are claiming Islamophobia, there's even an article in TIME from 2 years ago by some sandnigger professor in the US saying Denmark is wrong lol.

Do they fuck replace an entire shelf of meet because some pork was near it. If you're mudslime and you care that much you're not going to buy your halal shit from the meat section of Tescos.

This

/thread

>force Christians to violate their religious freedoms for homosexuals
>must protect Muslims from sealed packages of pork on religious grounds

Really oodles my noodle.

>Defend this

You spelled "emulate" wrong.

All muslims should be murdered.

Also, I heard people do this for an extreme discount due to the fact they have to get rid of it all quickly. I honestly would do it if I saw a halal section desu.

yes show some respect towards iron age inbred childfucking murdering savages who spit on western values. So inconsiderate.

Somebody get PETA on this right away. We need more infighting on the left.

There's fuck loads wrong with what she's doing.

>twisting wrists that far
>turns head sideways
>body barely even involved
>fists flung out without any control, putting strain on joints
>punches like she's swiping down
>she's angled like a righty, but jabs with both hands

I had no idea the Danes were based as that...

Probably they just take it all in the back room, wait 30 seconds, and put it all back.

Halal is illegal here in Sweden

I'm not going to defend it. I'm going to go do it too.

>bathing your pet in the toilet
come on man whats wrong with germans

I have never seen a Halal section in a grocer. I have seen halal shops, but there would not be any pork in there to put on the wrong shelf. I guess you could bring some with you. But you'd be in for some serious ululation if they caught you.

Defend Muslim rape gangs you piece of shit.

Because everything in Sweden must be halal.

That's quite obviously a bidet.

Not being able to eat that meat seems a little extreme doesn't it?

>Show some respect
I have noticed lately that that's the usual wording used by triggered Muhammedans. The words that comes after if you refuse to "show respect" is almost always a barely veiled threat of violence. It's an interesting pattern. Like a hissing snake that will eventually bite if you come to close.

You guys have to anesthetize a cow before slaughtering it? That is insane. One good hard blow to the back of the skull "anesthetizes" ol' Bossy and kills her at the same time.

This is really an overexaggeration. It's plastic covered so there should be no problem. British muslims are fucking pussies and the whole country seems to baby them.

Maybe Halal killing, but not Halal products.

wtf do muslims do then? just abandon their beliefs for that sweet welfare money or can they still import?

I think that's one of those European toilets that shoots water up your asshole.

I hear they use it to make sure they're clean for Ahmed and Mohammed.

SWEDEN NO

Amy schumer?

Funny. Thankfully the most based store in the world does not have Halal section.

LOL

>Tfw the whole supermarket here is "halal" section

Although we do have a pork section, but its usually in a corner somewhere and very low key. That's where they usually put Spam and stuff.

Pork is my least favorite meat but I'll eat it to spite some muzzies

This is what a real harmless prank is. Not pocking somebody's condoms.

this is a few years old. Also mudslimes can fuck off to their own countries if they can't take people not respecting their delusions

>Not liking pork
It's the second best meat, right behind turkey, bro. I eat pork at least once a weak.

So peaceful...

>Not pocking somebody's condoms.
explain pls

Do muslims respect anything about other cultures? I thought so burger

Fpbp

>Wahhh I can't eat something because it was near someone else

Literally children

I don't know what stores near me have a Halal section, but if I ever find one, I will be sure to do this.

Thank you for this information.

Gavin is pretty good on Achievement Hunter
then there's an annoying autistic American who shouts a lot, might be called Michael

That is the most autistic-looking form what the fuck

dont forget she can beat any men any time

Halal slaughter is illegal but not the products

I guess this wouldn't work in some Halal market, but if the mainstream stores try having Halal, then this is a good idea. Don't see why bacon would not work.

I seek out Muzzie cashiers when buying Pork

/thread

Nice cowe

is that ninja having an orgasm?

FUCK OFF NO IT ISN'T!

Fuck me I always find that hilarious.

Its economic terrorism, those doing it shall be in Guantanamo with ANTIFA and those who refuse to work and protest.

Why do Christians care what gays do?
Don't they realize it is not their anus being fucked?

Because you're not a fucking nigger?

Muslims are terrible and shouldn't be allowed to eat.

I name you an Honorary American.

I'm going to Birmingham next week i might do that

Are you a 14 year old girl, or what the fuck was that?

Psychological warfare. Muslims should know they're not welcome in places where pork is a common foodstuff. Knowing it could be in anything drives their paranoia. They even thought cadbury chocolate contained pork products in it. You know how some suicide bombers use gelatin based products in their vests? Pork products.
Medicinal capsules? Pork products
Some insulin is now porcine based.

>VERY OFFENSE, PLEASE REMOVE.

>ctrl+f "fake"
>1 result

Come on guys

Omg why would they ban theses folks?? That was self defense

supermarket i buy my shits in is full on ARYAN! this is their family they advertise with

globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/explosives-compositions.htm

No its not

libertyreferences.com/gelatine-explosive-from-anti-freeze.shtml

islamqa.info/en/219137
Is

why would you deliberately move the food to fuck with people, are you 6?

That's the way it should be. It's a shame that you have to point out these things

This
Would do it for the giggles