Islam and the bacon grease

I work at a restaurant in a Muslim state in the us. Whenever someone orders a cheesecurd burger or a bacon BBQ turkey burger with no bacon I cook the pattys on bacon grease and slap the patty with bacon while it cooks. Sometimes I leave the bacon on so it gets sent back because "religion cuz religion" I just take the bacon off without making a new patty. I make sure the flat top grill always has bacon grease all over it. I know it doesn't effect whether or not a Muslim goes to hell but I know I am subliminally making Muslims enjoy the flavor of pork and that brings me satisfaction.
God bless America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37700495
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslim state in the us
What did he mean by this?

It should be obvious

michigan or MN.

Nice picture. Whats the name of your state?

Jokes on you there's no such thing as an afterlife.

How do you know?

It's not voodoo, faggot

A CHEESECURD BURGER

Get that shit out of here you fucking yankee

Minnesota

I know, I just feel good making Muslims subliminally enjoy pork.

I thought Somolians were banned from US why are you still here OP?

Kek brilliant

Nothing women love more than a passive aggressive bad boi

You would eat and you know it bigger.

God damn right.

Nigger

Anything with "curd" in its name sounds gross automatically but I applaud your work, keep it up m8

Not gonna lie, former Goatfucker here. This is fucking hilarious watching the salami vendors crash and burn. But in aIl seriousness we can't let Porky Pig get the halal codes.

You realise that if this story made the news muslims would probably behead you?

Doing god's work, boy.

LEAF GET OUT

The concept of not eating pork in islam is not about cleanliness but of fasting. You're just an asshole who is trying to ruin someones day while they're just trying to get something to eat with their family. Maybe you should rethink your life OP.

Obongo had imported Muslims into heartland cities in the US in an attempt to flip states to vote democratic.
The worst part is that hardly anyone in the US even knows how many Somalias are in Minneapolis

Could Sup Forums create a #BaconGreaseGate?

Fuck them non assimilating cunts, prolly dont even tip.

Yeah, what the fuck?

mudslime be gone. shoooo get outta here

Shia Muslim here.
You realize that the only rule in Islam is to not knowingly eat something which is considered Haram.
As far as the customers are concerned, everything they are eating is perfectly halal and so even if you cook it in bacon grease it doesn't make much of a difference.

Reminder pork is forbidden in the bible

>make their burger taste better
>??????
>muhahah my evil plan has worked

burger logic everyone

>cooking the burger patty in the bacon grease
Absolutely delicious. You're doing god's work, even if it's a shame those fuckers get to enjoy something so good.
If you ever make someone like that steak, try cooking it with butter. It's both trafe and haram as well as fucking good.
God bless good food. And thank fuck I can eat what I want, how I want.

Congratulations on being a living piece of sht that actually believes itself human !!!

Read op Ahmed
>subliminally making Muslims enjoy the flavor of pork and that brings me satisfaction

1 shekel deposited, thank you for your service.

silly leaf, if they behead you, you win! You should know this by now

>The concept of not eating pork in islam is not about cleanliness but of fasting
>muslims consider bacon on a mosque handle an act of terrorism
explain your work and how you reached you conclusion, as well as providing sources.

Good work user lol

You hate something you seem to know very little about. Islam is actually pretty forgiving of sins, when you either a) don't know you're committing them or b) have no choice besides sin or die.

Your actions fall into the first category, but Muslims would also be able to eat pork if it was a choice between that and death.

Another example of how this idea has been misunderstood is that gun company that makes guns that have bible verses inscribed in them, and have pig's blood somehow used in the production process - I won't pretend I know where or how. Anyways, the idea behind it is that a Muslim would be unable to use them. It's ridiculous, as they aren't going to burn their hands touching them. And if it was a life or death situation - or they just didn't know, because they didn't stop to read the tiny verse inscribed on it - most sects of Islam would say that it's no big deal. Of course that's not true with all branches, but there's a startling variety between them.

Yes, however user is secretly introducing them to something your silly religion says you can't have. Soon they will wonder why the burgers from that one place taste so much better. Eventually they will figure it out and start to question their poor life choices (being a mudslime) then they will realize what a waste their lives have been and drop islam cold turkey. All thanks to one guy who stepped up to the plate.

If they behead me I win

>I know it doesn't effect whether or not a Muslim goes to hell but I know I am subliminally making Muslims enjoy the flavor of pork and that brings me satisfaction.

Reading comprehension, Ahmed.

All Muslims go to Hell regardless of what you do, faggot.

I know this. The whole point is subliminally introducing pork and bacon making them crave it. Also its funny.

I am a former atheist turned muslime. Bacon and pork tastes like shit

You have potato blood in your veins.

Wait, what? I thought Islam was a religion of peace?

Not eating pork was the easiest thing out of all the rules I had to follow when I became muslim. Alhamdolillah

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM
You should make a vid

I did a google image search on that image and it comes up "Dunlop Tires" wtf

KYS, you are being a shitty employee and i hope you get fired soon.

You are right, they will go to hell regardless of your bacon because they worship Satan and kill in his name.

Ha ha no, never. I suggest anyone working in a restaurant to do this. If an item that normally has pork or bacon gets rung in with no bacon put bacon on it. If your boss sees and is a Dick with no sense of humor say it was an accident.

Sure thing achmed

I love living and my managers don't care.

why they act like wannabe niggers?

Man you should see what they did to the name hot dog in Malaysia.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37700495
Muslims also hate dogs

>in a Muslim state in the us
dafuq?

I got "performance bicycle," which is probably a lot more accurate.

I hope they get fired too, god what a shitty restaurant. If i ever went to one of the places i own and saw a retard doing that crap I'd not only fire him but sue him too.

You are an embarrassment to your profession.

>living in Twin Cities
why?
also if some fuck came in my kitchen and bitched at me or my coworkers we would just tell them to fuck off regardless of religion
they couldn't claim racism because half the kitchen is legal spics and a quarter is red pilled blacks

So you make Muslims' burgers taste nicer?

He's doing God's work user. I suggest you leave and never come back.

Yeah if you go to his restaurant you have to order your cheese burger with no bacon and a side of bacon.

Servers will never turn a potential tip down. It sucks because it could be a discontinued item but I have to make it and if I say no the manager will bitch at me.

>Muslim state in the us

You must be new here

Why are you so offended by this?

Can anybody explain to me why the muzzies don't eat pork? Was Muhammad a greedy bastard who wanted all the pork to him self or something.

Her side-meat dun lopped over her britches a little.

>pork have nothing to do with dirty in islam.
oh you stupid fucking cunt. dont hear him. the name of pig in arabic is khinzir and its origin is from khnez that means Filth.
>pigs means filth in arabic

pls invade us and get rid of this cuck

People order dumb shit like that all the time, someone even ordered a quesodilla with only "american" cheese.

next step: holy water in the ketchup

Pretty sure Muslims believe ketchup can curse you.

oh shit you know too much

Get out of my country you savage.

no

>my country
It's my country too. I'm American.

Try doing it to Kosher Jewish customers.

God Bless America and God Bless you user.

May God show you favor.

One night we had a party of 60 Somalis come in. We yelled takbir and Allah akbar really loud so they could here us. This was about 90 min before close and if you ever worked in a kitchen you know how frustrating late customers are. We played Christian rock on the jupe box like Johnny cash and Christmas music "white christmas" by being Crosby.

its not haram.

You're an idiot.

You don't get punished for unknowingly breaking a religious fast.

Ok good. Hello contains pork products.

umad, mudshit?

Didn't read the whole thing. I already know this.

Mooslems aren't welcome.

What's wrong? Can't handle some diversity in your country?
You retards are even more sensitive than sjws.

>wish fulfillment on Sup Forums

Convert to islam

>What's wrong? Can't handle some diversity in your country?
Nope. Now get the fuck out.

That's literally a hate crime. Enjoy prison.

I hate portk ribs, too much effort for so little meat, i go for the tenderloin and chops.

lmao that's so cute.
I bet you would feel even shittier after finding out that I'm an investment banker making over $200k a year.
You can sit at home shitposting though, I'm sure it'll work out for you eventually.

>My job requires minimal skill
>and I still do it poorly.

>I hate portk ribs, too much effort for so little meat,
Go for St Louis style instead of baby backs next time, Juan

>I bet you would feel even shittier after finding out that I'm an investment banker making over $200k a year.
I don't care what you do. If you're a Muslim, you are a subhuman savage by following a warlording pedophile faggot whose ideology was so shitty he had to spread it by raping and murdering across the land and killing anyone who didn't want to follow his retarded dune scribbles.

Now get the fuck out you subhuman.

No he ain't, he'd be doing god´s work if he either expelled or converted them, he is just being a passive aggressive retard.

Because i own a couple of restaurants and i hate when shitlords do crap like this that give me problems and with the customers.

I´d be as mad if someone put Onions in a meal of someone who told them not to put them in. It´d be perfectly fine if the owned put in his door "No Muslims Allowed", however if they are customers he is supposed to cook for them at the best of his ability. Are you even American?

>frying patties in bacon grease
They should thank you, I bet that tastes great.

Based Duterte.