Nation's bacon reserves hit half-century low

Welcome to Trump's America

cincinnati.com/story/marketplace/2017/01/31/countrys-bacon-inventory-hits-50-year-low/97306494/

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/diet-cancer/facts/bacon-causes-cancer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pork is forbidden in the bible

You would know, huh Omar?

>no fucking bacon

THANKS TRUMPBAMA

>bacon reserves

Are Americans so fat that they need reserves of bacon?

it's not like you were having any bacon anyway, abdul.

now run along and go play with your fuck-goat, retard.

Placing pig blood in every bullet on smearing it on the inside of every plane takes its toll on the US' pig reserves.

i've literally eaten one piece of bacon in my entire life, and it was nasty.

pig is a filthy animal, the only good meat is smoked tenderloin.

also

"According to the American Institute for Cancer Research, just 1.7 ounces of processed meats consumed daily—less than two strips of bacon—can increase a person’s risk for colorectal cancer by 21 percent."

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/diet-cancer/facts/bacon-causes-cancer

>bacon reserves

How does that even work? Is there just some giant freezer somewhere that stores nothing but pork bellies?

this is news in america

lmao

You might be homosexual.

Bacon is massively overrated so who cares?

Do you even tac-bac?

>i've literally eaten one piece of bacon in my entire life, and it was nasty.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

You need to go back. I don't know what country you're from, but you are not welcome here.

>MFW I eat three strips of bacon for breakfast every day and have no intention of stopping

Go out and kill a fucking pig since they are everywhere and a nusance and make some bacon.

>no picatinny rails
>no polymer anything
How exactly is this tactical?

>bacon reserves

Excuse me?

>t.Mohammad

>nationalism on the rise

See this?

Blows the FUCK out of shitcon

I'm Hungarian

if youre a jew

i find most ham/bacon to have a very unpleasant metallic taste.

>missed the part where i said smoked pork is good

well at least i know how to harvest (((you)))s now

.9 percent chance grows to 1.15% chance. Oy vey!

>no more bacon

THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH

YOUR WHORE MOUTH. SHUT IT.

We have plenty of bacon here in Denmark.
Perhaps you'd be interested in a trade? How about one F-35 for every two tons of bacon?

I have two supermarkets in my town full of every brand of bacon you could want. What fucking shortage.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.
GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Yes. It is used commonly for bartering. The dollar is used only for global markets aka oil ie because the Saudis don't like bacon

>he didn't know America has Bacon reserves

The real reason we sold off all the gold reserves under Ft. Knox is to make room for the Bacon reserves. Didn't you know?

It was literally the only decision Congress has ever voted Unanimously on.

>get a load of this legoy

Jesus said the law will never be abolished until heaven and earth pass, and if you teach against the law you'll be called least into heaven but if you preach andn follow it you'll be called great. I feel like I'm a broken radio on Sup Forums having to repeat this everyday for hours

This is clearly muslim Obama's doing.

FARK PLEASE GO AND STAY GO

maybe kick out all the dune coons that dont want it

Matthew 15:11
"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."
>also
Acts 10:13-16
A voice came to him, “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!” But Peter said, “By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean.” Again a voice came to him a second time, “What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy.” This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky.

Try again, you stupid leaf.

he who controls the bacon controls the states

I never said it's a sin I said it's forbidden

Welp, time to bomb someone. Doesn't matter if they're responsible for it. Someone's gotta die.

Wrong. Jesus himself did many things which were against Jewish law.

He's right
Churches autorised eating pig during middle age because of starvation
Authorisation was never lifted

Jesus never sinned

Did you not read the verses? In the first one Jesus is telling the disciples that their issue is their indwelling sin, not the food they eat. The second is a message directly from God that in no unclear terms says that it is clean now. Whether or not you think "forbidden by God" and "sin against God" i'm not the same thing doesn't mean that they aren't the exact same thing. Eating bacon does not distance you from God.

Now go away you snowy moron.

I never said ANY of that, read your bible
God said it's UNCLEAN that's why you don't eat it. It's not a disgrace or a sin or anything, only kikes and Satanists who twisted Gods word believe that

American bacon is cancer though.

>stripes of fat in er'ry piece

d-did we elect the wrong candidate?

>Nations bacon reserve
>bacon reserve
>bacon
>reserve