My 16 days of living with my DEAD baby: Mother spends over two weeks caring for deceased month-old infant after hospice...

>My 16 days of living with my DEAD baby: Mother spends over two weeks caring for deceased month-old infant after hospice provides her with refrigerated cot
>Charlotte Szakacs, 21, from York gave birth to first child in December
>Evlyn was born with rare chromosomal abnormality and died at four weeks
>Stayed in refrigerated 'cuddle cot' at hospice so parents could take her for walks
>Parents then took her home for four days before funeral

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4179406/Mother-spends-16-days-baby-died-four-weeks.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCxLRlPgqsU
foxnews.com/story/2008/08/21/gorilla-mother-refuses-to-give-up-dead-baby.html
thedodo.com/gorilla-carries-dead-baby-1355269612.html
wildlife-pictures-online.com/baboonmother.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625525/A-mothers-sorrow-Macaque-monkey-spends-days-carrying-dead-newborn-baby-heartbreaking-display-grief.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450832/Victorian-photographs-relatives-posing-alongside-dead-bodies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least she isn't an aborter... I guess.

>encouraging this activity
What

I've heard of similar, though less extreme, versions of this. They should get these women help instead of trying to normalize this horrific behavior.

I agree that it's sad, but it's the wrong kind of help to provide.

What the fuck.

Somebody needs to slap this dumb bitch in the face. This is horrifying

>21 years old

Damn, poor girl, she looks like shit for her age, just look at all those wrinkles.

I am cringing.

But I think apes carry dead babies for multiple days too.
>Still how would you embarrass yourself by posing for press pictures??

not that a bunch of kissless virgin guys would get this, but growing a human in you for 3/4 of a year is a pretty huge thing psychologically this is odd behavior socially sure, but it prob helps with the literal flood of hormones a woman gets after giving birth as her body changes from growing a baby to switch to feeding a baby.

the massive psychological damage losing a new born does to women is unfathomable to men in reality, if this helps dull that blow then virgin faggots on the internet should fuck off.

That's pretty fucked up. But how is this politics?

Not true kys

this

well said

the leaf is right, my sisters baby died a few days after being born and wouldn't let anyone touch him, took her a week before she let us bury my nephew

This happens a lot. There's even videos on YT of people keeping their dead baby for a while. Look for 'born sleeping' and the like.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCxLRlPgqsU

Maybe the baby is a vampire and its a cover up.

>Stayed in refrigerated 'cuddle cot' at hospice so parents could take her for walks

What the hell? That's just fucked.

>what is greif
It has be be so shocking that they just don't want to let go I guess

why is it black

This, basically. I have no idea what the best alternative is to this.
The hormones a woman produces are to help her bond with the baby to protect it, so the baby dying is catastrophic.

kek, I was actually convinced by the leaf arguments and felt a bit sad, than I read this. Good Job

WHAT THE FUCK

Why not send the dead baby to the taxidermist so she can keep it forever?

This sort of behavior used to be more prolific. I remember looking thorough a friends family picture pile and there was a all dressed up baby that we were pretty sure was dead.

That said, sort of behavior, is a stretch here. As not only did a lack of refrigeration restrict this, I have never heard actually interacting with the dead baby.

I also remember reading some click bate article about these old inventions to hold dead people in place so their pictures could be taken in "natural" poses

Out of curiosity, what did women do for 10,000 years before the infant morality rate was decreased through modern medicine? Behave like insane fucking bitches like one in OPs link?

This is clearly illegal.

The pain she will suffer now will be even greater.

Yes, normalize mental illness. :^)

It's TOTALLY FINE to let new mothers coddle their dead babies. Let him meet the family too! Totally not out of the normal at all to share your miscarriage and or otherwise dead baby with your family (especially your other kids! :D). No psychological scars here!

they are getting them help. this is help. this kind of fantasy escapism is what women do to coupe with all their problems.

obviously it would be weird if a man did this, but women have different brains. they have trouble letting go.

That's depressing on so many levels. My older brother lost his third at around 8 months and they held her for the night and then had a funeral for her.

Fuck that shit brings back feels. Parents should never outlive their children.

Well said. We all laugh at shit like gore and the syrian kid washing ashore, too many are hardened to that and don't understand that some women do indeed want their babies very much. We don't always have the typical reation when losing a loved one.

t. lost a baby so this hit a bit harder than liked. :/

Having empathy for your own kid, isn't a mental illness.

It's weird and alternative, but there's nothing bad about it.

yeah. thats exactly what they would do. Apes do it too. When photography first came out, people would dress up corpses and take pictures with them.

We didnt start thinking this was weird as a society until around the early 1900s when sanitation started becoming a better know concept.

foxnews.com/story/2008/08/21/gorilla-mother-refuses-to-give-up-dead-baby.html

thedodo.com/gorilla-carries-dead-baby-1355269612.html

wildlife-pictures-online.com/baboonmother.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625525/A-mothers-sorrow-Macaque-monkey-spends-days-carrying-dead-newborn-baby-heartbreaking-display-grief.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450832/Victorian-photographs-relatives-posing-alongside-dead-bodies.html

It's fine to grieve, don't get me wrong. But hanging and with your dead baby isn't exactly healthy behavior for anyone involved and can have lasting psychological impacts for everyone. What if the alive child in the above photo remembers that he once held some fucking miscarriage baby that his mommy refused to get rid of? Weird man.

Childbirth is very stressful for the female body and if the baby is born dead then to be totally natural she should eat it to regain her strength.

that'd make a sick keychain

women are crazy, they've always been crazy. you just dont notice it until something really bad happens, like their children dying.

it is her damn baby. please stop helping people you don't understand.

What's wrong with that ladies face? Holy shit it's freakin me out man. Something is wrong but I don't know what

>bitch does not act like a human
>does not look like a human
>boyfriend looks like he is sedated 24/7

Pretty spooky desu. This ayy lmao looks at all of you future slaves and you do not even notice.